Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I DOnt Care What the Creatives want or not..I Simple want to Say this Chaahe Duniya idher se Udher Hojaaye Ranvir Ko Saza Nahi honi Chayehh i Damn Caree...Chaahe kuch bhi keroo Jo kerna hai kerdooo Rifts dikhana itna zaruri hai to think of sumthing elsee..Wehn cts have already planned chahe kuch hi Rifts dikhane hainn thn think of something else please But ager sachaayi ko itnaaa zaada Focus kiya hai to How can an Innocent Person Survive in Jail ya usey Saza hojaaye just like that..Sorry to Say But AGer Ranvir ko Bidaai mein Saza hojaati haii then ppl Will Only think Achey logon ke saath bura hi hota hai..In Short We will kinda get a Wrong Msg through Bidaai..

So Chaahe Kuch bhi Hojaaayee Ranvir ko Koi Saza nahi honi chayeh Werna Mainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..luv_shahid..Suku_SwaRonKinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranvir Should Not Be Sentenced Jail" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kezia-

Goldie

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kezia.

Obviously nahi hogi..He's the hero of the serial..Usse jail mein kyon rakhenge?ShockedConfused

Jab Sadhna batayegii ki Ranvir ne us goon ko maara to judge kya kehegaaaaaaaaConfusedConfusedCry

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Saniha,they will drag and it will be painful but at least we can predict that he won't be sentenced cos he is one of the leads and it is a given that he would be out!!But after so many emotional episodes

Edited by smitha80 - 28 November 2009 at 5:54am

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Sanu sach mai ttune teek bola No NO jail for Ranveer.
Ye \CTS be na kithna achi tareeke se sab karsakthe hai na phir be un logo ko bus  RIFT and Rift he chaheyeeeeeeee. The old bidaai had so much potential in it and it was really very optimistic. But now only and only negativity.Angry  Angry   Angry   Angry  Angry   Angry   Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk

-Kezia-

Goldie

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitha80

Saniha,they will drag and it will be painful but at least we can predict that he won't be sentenced cos he is one of the leads and it is a given that he would be out!!But after so many emotional episodes

Haan i Know they will dragg but serioslllyyyyyyyyyy i dun expect nething now..i Hope aisa kuch na ho aur Bus Jaldi Ranvir gehr aaajayee jo ke i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Abhi bht mushkil haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiCry

-Kezia-

Goldie

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top