Posted: 14 years ago

-|| TERI ORE||-

so here is another one shot.i know i have not updates my ff's for loong.
but i was really busy wit my xam schedules and i may come back only after my board exams in march.
my fanfictions and ff index list
i'll come up to check the written updates.
thanx for all ur support and do pray for me
sorry for keeping u all waiting!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now into the story
it starts from the promo situation.
naitik is in his office working on his laptop. when dadaji enters his cabin. he smiles seeing naitik soo engrossed in his wok .he thinks to himself that naitik has surely bcome responsible after his marriage and akshara played and important role .
he goes near naitik's table and its then naitik relaiases dadji's presence. he mmdeiatelygets up and asks dadj to sit down and he asks if he needed anyhting and dadji said that he came to get a file on the new project on whic naitik was working on now.
naiatik searched on his draw and then in his bag but he couldn't find it it wad then he remembered that he had taken it at night to check ome quotation and he had left it at home..
he told this to naitik expecting scoldings for not beinf responsible and all that but to his surpise dadji smiled and stood up and he kept his hands on naitik's shoulders and said he was proud of himnaitik stood there shocked and clueless.dadji asked him  to leave office work at office and there was no need for him to bother about it at home.he asks naitik to send the driver and get the file.
but naiatik is not sure where he kept it and so naitik volunteers to go.naitik really looked excited and dadji smiled and agreed.
aitik took his car keys and ran out of his cabin all smiling.
rajshekhar saw naitik running and just then dadaji came out of is cabin.both of them smiled at each other.
poor naitik is hee so eager to meet akshara?? said rajshekhar.dadji looked at him and said that naitik is reallyworking hard and he lef the file at home causehe took it from his bag to check up something.
dadji aks rajshekar why don't they plan for a trip to soem hillstation?? rajshekra was shocked and then dadji said actually he wanted to send naitik and akshara only.but couples in thei family don't go out together for these trips and if the whole family is going noone would say anything.

naitik reaches home and he goes inside happily humming a tune .he stopped abrupl seing gayatri mom shouting at akshara akshara was asking forgiveness  from maharaaj ji and gmom started scolding and asks akshara to think before she does something.akshara is really crying .
naitik canot bear to see he crying like this and he asks tem what's happeneing here???
all of them turn to look towards naitik,naitik asks them about the matter and bhabhi maa says that akshara did wrong by asking hisaab from maharaaj ji. naitik looks at akshara and she is crying badly.naitik asks maharaaj ji to forgive akshara as she din't know  about it and mahahraaj ji says that it's ok.he and gulabo goes to the kitchen and gmom,bhabhimaa akshara and naitik r left alone in the hall.
naitik looks at bhabhimaa and then at gmom.g mom starts to say somehing when naitik interupts her and says no maa no need to explain.how could u do all this to akshara?? u said that she was ur beti and will u do this to reshmi??maa please don't feell bad akshara just joined this family and she is not yet adjusted to all the rues and traditions that we follow.we must be helping her to feel at home but instead of that ur scolding her??
gmom and bahbhimaa also thinks of what naitik said and bhabhima says that they should not have been soo harsh with akshara.naitik goes up to his room.while g mom goes to akshara and says sorry.and akshara tells her not to say sorry as she was the one who did it wrong and she says that she wuldn't repeat this gain.they both hug.naitik sees this and he isrleived.
akshara goes upstais to their room and sees naitik searching for sumthing.he goes over to him and aks what he is searching for..he tells her about the file and akshara opens the wardrobe and gives the file to him.he takes it from her and smiles at akshara.akshara suddenly hugs him nd naitik is shocked but happy.he hugs her back and gves her a sweet iss on the cheek.he asks for one quick kiss from akshara and akshara willingly kisess him on the cheek.
but both of them din't realise that akshara's lipsick had left  a mark on naitik's face.

naitik goes running out of the house and he drives away.he runs wiht he file tothe cabin.
dadji and rajshekar are waiting for him.naitik gives the file to dadaji and rajshekar sees the mark on his face.he asks naitik about it and naitik gets lost n his thoughts with a cute smile.dadji and rajshshekar also laugh and naitik is embarassed.he wipes it off with his handkerchief.

will be continued(1 more part)

so tell me guys how was it??
will post hte next part only if i get good reviews.hope its not that bad!!

with love
shwetha

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
it was really excellent
loved d naksh scene
do cont. soon
vry nice///keep it up buddy....
it's really impressive shwetha.
it was really amzing..pls continue soon......naksh scene was really cute!!!!!
oh!that was so sweet, Sethu.................Loved it!By the way, I'm in Trivandrum, right now!It feels awesome 2 b back homw..................and all the best 4 ur models and boards, dear!I'm sure u r gonna rock it completely! 😊 👍🏼
damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luved their romance.....
naitik tellin mataG 2 stop scoldin aks
n aks willingly huggin n givin a kiss 2 naitik n d mark left on his cheek....
update d next part soooon dear.....

n shwetha ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
v noe tht ure gonna ROCK it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my prayers r wid ya.....
awesome update..
loved it very much..
continue soon..
shweta as ususal u rokk..ur oneshot waz very sweet..
2gud work..naksh rscene vo romance...very nice
vo lipstick mark waz d best part yaar.....just luvd dat scene...
nd dnt wry u will rok in ur boards...
u will score awesum marks...
chill kar!!!