Fan Fictions

-Heal Me- Episode 3 P13 23Dec2009 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

Angle.

IF-Rockerz

Angle.

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Awsome yaar. mayank and aysha bhai behen hai. so sweet. per nupur kaha hai. great update nidheya. l loved it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Heal Me- Episode 3 P13 23Dec2009 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tapoor

Awsome yaar. mayank and aysha bhai behen hai. so sweet. per nupur kaha hai. great update nidheya. l loved it.

Thanks Tapoor! Haha I will introduce Nupur and the rest in second episode!! If I have introduce 12 characters in one I wonder whether I would be able to update fast!!

But once they all get to know each other longer updates with almost all characters at once!

:--))

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Oye Nidzi i loved it
Clap

im so happy u updatedLOLLOL nd that too sooo sweetSmile Loved Kanya-Avi ka intro sooo awesumClapClapClap i loved how kanya is a chuppi rustamLOLLOL i love her already and avi is also very cute being a very family oriented girl she wont hurt themEmbarrassed thats sweet but she cant marry a pervertConfusedOuch Loved ayesha and mayank too reli sweet! i soooo cant wait to see the rest of the charactersBig smile u knw what im totally loving ur writingClap reli good!

Btw previously i forgot to say this, i totally loved the siggies u made for each coupleBig smile  too goodClapClapClap

Waiting for more... come on update soon and heal meWink

Luv
NadzEmbarrassed

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadz_J

Oye Nidzi i loved it
Clap

im so happy u updatedLOLLOL nd that too sooo sweetSmile Loved Kanya-Avi ka intro sooo awesumClapClapClap i loved how kanya is a chuppi rustamLOLLOL i love her already and avi is also very cute being a very family oriented girl she wont hurt themEmbarrassed thats sweet but she cant marry a pervertConfusedOuch Loved ayesha and mayank too reli sweet! i soooo cant wait to see the rest of the charactersBig smile u knw what im totally loving ur writingClap reli good!

Btw previously i forgot to say this, i totally loved the siggies u made for each coupleBig smile  too goodClapClapClap

Luv
NadzEmbarrassed

Thanks Nadzy!!!!
It's so amazing to have you comment on my updates!! I was just going through an old KIT FF of mine and have decide to mass-update once my exams are over!!! I love updating KIT ffs!!! Will surely write a RanKan only FF too!! They are my favvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee couple!!

I'm so much like Kanya too, I mean personality wise!!

Nidheya

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidheyaCole

Originally posted by nadz_J

Oye Nidzi i loved it
Clap

Luv
NadzEmbarrassed

Thanks Nadzy!!!!
It's so amazing to have you comment on my updates!! I was just going through an old KIT FF of mine and have decide to mass-update once my exams are over!!! I love updating KIT ffs!!! Will surely write a RanKan only FF too!! They are my favvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee couple!!

I'm so much like Kanya too, I mean personality wise!!

Nidheya

Awwww good gal jaldi update karnaWink i too love RanKan thats where i got my passion for writingBig smile KIT forum encouraged me to write and thats why im here with so many FFsBig smile so i love the fact that i started writing on themBig smile luving her tooWink

Luv u
Nadz

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Nadii please send me a PM with the list of ALL your FFs kay?? PLS PLS PS

Nidheya

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged