Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

-Heal Me- Episode 3 P13 23Dec2009 (Page 6)

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNaYaRoX

HI!!!
Im a new reader i really like ur decriptions!!!
ESPECIALLY SAJANS!!!
pllzz continue soon!!!
and also add me to ur PM list
THANKS!!!!

Thanks a lot! I will deffo continue!
Yes you are on the list!

Nidheya
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
hey nidhz..nice FF..

All the couples are intresting..n mah favs too..

Mayank and Nupur's story seems similar..but cute..n them fighting is ntn new!.lol..

Gunjan falls for Samrat but he wont realize his love..aww..this always happens wid her..so sad..

Ranbir's sunsign is the same as mine..lol..but he is arrogant and rude while Kanya is sweet and caring..totally opposites attract..n she can actually handle him!..wow..

Vartika are total opposites too..Varun falls for her..but Avi will take time to fall 4 him..

Veer is the mean guy..but Ayesha is sweet..she has 2 be bcuz he's her boss..and now she ruined his shirt..n he's so angry!

loved all the sigs u made..

update soon

-aish
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey nidhz..nice FF..

All the couples are intresting..n mah favs too..

Mayank and Nupur's story seems similar..but cute..n them fighting is ntn new!.lol..

Gunjan falls for Samrat but he wont realize his love..aww..this always happens wid her..so sad..

Ranbir's sunsign is the same as mine..lol..but he is arrogant and rude while Kanya is sweet and caring..totally opposites attract..n she can actually handle him!..wow..

Vartika are total opposites too..Varun falls for her..but Avi will take time to fall 4 him..

Veer is the mean guy..but Ayesha is sweet..she has 2 be bcuz he's her boss..and now she ruined his shirt..n he's so angry!

loved all the sigs u made..

update soon

-aish

Hey Aish,
Have you noticed? The only compatible jodi is Veer-Ayesha with Scorpio and Cancer!
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged
gr888 update sooooooon plezzzzzzzz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

gr888 update sooooooon plezzzzzzzz

Thanks TehzeebTongue
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come on feel me
Girl feel me
Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come on heal me
Girl heal me
Thinking about the lovin making and life sharing come and feel me
Girl feel me
Come on heal me
O aaja tu bhi mera mera
Tera jo ikraar hua
To kyun na main bhi keh doon keh doon
Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua
Tera hone laga hoon khone laga hoon Jab se mila hoon
Girl feel me
Girl heal me
O Aise to mann mera pehli bhi raaton mein aksar hi chahat ke haan
Sapne saujaunta tha
Pehle bhi dhadkan ye dhun koi gaati thi
Par ab jo hota hai woh pehle na hota tha
Hua hai tujhe jo bhi jo bhi
Mujhe bhi is baar hua
To kyun na main bhi keh doon keh doon
Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua
http://www.top10bollywood.com/

Aankhon se chu loon ke bahen tarasti hain
Dil ne pukara hai haan Ab to chale aao
Aaoge shabnam ki boondein barasti hain
Mausam ishara hai haan Ab to chale aao
Baahon mein dalein baahein baahein
Baahon ka jaise haar hua
Hamara maine mana mana
Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua
Girl feel me
Girl heal me
Thinking about the lovin making and life sharing come and feel me
Girl feel me
Come on heal me

Episode 1

~~Love is fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart, or burn down your house, you can never tell.~~

She brushed her soft, luscious black hair and smoothened it over her shoulder. Yes, it looked perfect. Her hair covered the invisible straps of her orange kurti. She had applied minimal make-up only, because she preferred the natural look. Also, she was already very beautiful, make-up just personified her. True, she was beauty personified.

A tiny golden bindi was there on her forehead, almost unnoticeable because of the beautiful neighbors it had. Her eyes were her best feature. They were full of emotion and meaning also, not to mention the penetrating stare she was able to give people with them.

"Beta," her mother called.

"Coming," Kanya Godbole said as she grabbed a red jacket which went well with her red leggings. Her parents were rather conservative, so she had to be careful with what she was wearing around them. She grabbed her files and exited her room.

"Di are you sure mom and dad will approve of your kurti?" her younger sister Avantika asked. Avantika looked just like Kanya, except she was two inches shorter and had brown hair. Kanya was 25 and Avantika 22.

"That is why I have this jacket over here," Kanya said, wearing the jacket. Some of her was caught in her jacket, but she removed them effortlessly, without spoiling her hair in any manner.

"I wonder how you do that all the time," Avantika said in awe. "My hair always gets messed when it gets stuck in a jacket."

"Magic baby," Kanya said, smiling. She took her bright red purse and went into the living room. She bent down and touched the feet of her parents, Pammi and Anand.

"Jeeti raho beta," Pammi said, smiling proudly at her elder daughter.

"Thank you mummy," Kanya said. She glanced at her father who seemed to be immersed in the newspaper.

"This is not fair ji," Pammi said. "Aaj toh Kanya se baath kar."

"Mujhe isse kuch bhi nahin kehna hain," Anand said, without even looking at Kanya.

The words stung. Her father hadn't forgiven her. She decided not to recollect those horrid memories and spoil her mood.

"Bye mom," she said, heading for the door. "Bye Avi."

"Bye di," Avantika said, waving at her sister. Pammi smiled a slight smile which meant Kanya was free to go.

She got onto her bike and hung her purse containing money and her files on the small hook under the seat. She started her bike and drove out of the house, waving to her mother and sister.

While Kanya was driving, her sister Avantika, wearing her favorite pair of gray sweat pants and sweat shirts grabbed her towel and clothes and went into the bathroom.

She let the shower on and let the warm water caress her body and loosen her muscles. The pain of seeing her elder sister being given a cold treatment by her father. True, partially it was Kanya's fault but it was unfair to blame everything on her.

Kanya had done so much for her family, sacrificing so much, except for her dream of running a chain of hotels one day. Anand wanted her Kanya to get married to the son of a family friend but she had refused. She refused to get married to someone she didn't love, to sacrifice her dreams. She told her parents that she would get married one day, when she had opened at least one five star hotel.

Due to other reasons Anand had decided to stop talking to Kanya at all and ignore her presence in the house. Now he was persuading Avantika to get married.

Avantika, much like her elder sister, liked her freedom too, to choose her own life partner, to live. But the difference between her sister and her was that Avantika was too family oriented. She wouldn't dare hurt her parents for her own selfish reasons...no Kanya was not being selfish, just reasonable. The guy her parents had chosen was kind of a pervert.

She had spoken to Pammi about it, regarding her marriage, asking her to speak to Anand. She didn't want to marry that guy either. No, she wouldn't, even if it cost her her father's affection and love. She absolutely wouldn't.

As she finished bathing, she turned off the tap and began drying herself with her fluff towel. She changed into a blue jeans and pink full sleeve top. After combing her hair and holding it back with a clip she went out to the hall and sat next to her father. She knew he would be fuming after Kanya's leaving without telling him anything, so she just decided to stay silent.

Somewhere, not so far from the Godbole household, a young girl was running around the house making sure everything was alright.

"I will be back in one or two hours Nihal," Ayesha Sharma said. "You will stay in Pammi didi's house and not make any noise, okay?"

"Okay didi," Nihal said, smiling.

Ayesha was 5'2 feet. She had straight long hair which gave her a classic Indian look. She was dressed in a light blue shalwar-kameez and had a white duppatta.

Just as she was about to leave the house, the phone rang.

"Hello meri behen," a booming voice said from the other side of the phone.

"MAYANK BHAIYA?" Ayesha screamed in delight.

"Jee haan," Mayank said.

Mayank was three years older than Ayesha. He was an MBA student in the University of Chicago. His final year was almost over and he would soon be coming back to India to do his PhD and spend time with his brother and sister.

"Bhaiyya mein aur baath karna chahti hoon, par kya karoon?" Ayesha said. "Abhi interview ke liya jaana hain."

"Kahan?" Mayank asked.

"Hotel Ramada," Ayesha said. She smiled to herself. Ramada was one of the biggest chain hotels in India and the fact that she was getting an interview there itself meant so much to her.

"Congratulations mere yaar," Mayank said. "I'm proud of you."

"Thanks bhaiyya," Ayesha said.

Ayesha, Mayank and Nihal were orphans. Their mother had died while giving birth to Nihal and her father also died two days later. It was very difficult for Ayesha to look after Nihal until Mayank arrived from USA. Mayank was a big help to Ayesha for the three months he was in India. She was only sixteen and it was very difficult, but she managed. Now Ayesha and Nihal were the best of buddies.

"When are you coming to India?" Ayesha asked, curious. She knew he would be leaving USA permanently soon.

"Six months is my basic plan," Mayank said. "I'm sorry Aye. If I were there I would have been able to help you with Nihal."

"It's okay bhaiyya," Ayesha said. "Nihal and I are the best of friends."

"I'm glad," Mayank said. Both Ayesha and Mayank were silent people so it didn't matter that they didn't say much to each other.

"Okay I'm going to be late for my interview," Ayesha said. "Bye bhaiyya."

"Bye Aye," Mayank said and kept the phone. Ayesha took Nihal and dropped him at Pammi aka her neighbor's house. She took an auto and went to the Ramada.

End of Episode 1

Pre-cap:- Two girls, one geeky and the other bubbly were immersed in a conversation.

Kanya was talking on the phone.

"Wow Sam," Kanya said. "Tum India aa rahe ho!"

"Haan," a male voice said. "Modelling karne ke liye!"

"Oh cool congratulations," Kanya said.

"Thanks baby," the voice said.

NIDHEYA PRODUCTIONS

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJsalma009MoNaYaRoXmjht_fanmaggie131984ammygurlkirti123-kirulicious-cityoflightsFragranceOfLoveSoulmate_Sananidha1983aish_punkNadz_YuNalover

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
gr88 prt
thanxxx 4 d pm
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

gr88 prt