Fan Fictions

-Heal Me- Episode 3 P13 23Dec2009 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchimayur

awesum yr :)

ThanksTongueTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Heal Me- Episode 3 P13 23Dec2009 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Note:- Thanks for all your comments!! I will try to update by tomorrow aka today...lol :P. I'm very very excited about this FF and hope you all like it!

If you all have noticed, all five not six couple's intro has been put up on PAGE 1. I have also put up the PM List. If you have any problem with that, let me know ASAP. I will make changes when someone wants me to add them to the list!

I look forward to this journey of -Heal Me- with you all, hope it's the same with you all!
After all, what is a writer without any readers?

Looking forward to your comments on the first part! :)

:)Nidheya(:

Edited by NidheyaCole - 28 November 2009 at 1:12pm

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
no comments on the last 3 couples??

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
hey nidzii im sooooo happy to sheee u back with a huge bang and wow im loving ur writing even more :) i loved the sajan mayur and obviously rankan intro infact all of theres was gud but dnt knw much of the oda two coupls sure will learn soon so avantika is kanyas sis wow good one luved vantikas blue pink meeting lolz sounds like fun eh? And ran kan to always steal my heart wow she totally ignored his comments im waiting for moore update sooooooooooooooon cnt wait to read more about saandh and chipkali missing themm wanna start one ff on them once im done with my bilions of ffs lolzzz

luv u
nadz

Edited by nadz_J - 28 November 2009 at 4:51pm

mjht_fan

mjht_fan

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Hey nice ff.... Please add me to ur pm -jassica

MoNaYaRoX

MoNaYaRoX

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
HI!!!
Im a new reader i really like ur decriptions!!!
ESPECIALLY SAJANS!!!
pllzz continue soon!!!
and also add me to ur PM list
THANKS!!!!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadz_J

hey nidzii im sooooo happy to sheee u back with a huge bang and wow im loving ur writing even more :) i loved the sajan mayur and obviously rankan intro infact all of theres was gud but dnt knw much of the oda two coupls sure will learn soon so avantika is kanyas sis wow good one luved vantikas blue pink meeting lolz sounds like fun eh? And ran kan to always steal my heart wow she totally ignored his comments im waiting for moore update sooooooooooooooon cnt wait to read more about saandh and chipkali missing themm wanna start one ff on them once im done with my bilions of ffs lolzzz

luv u
nadz

Thanks Nadz!
I love RanKan and miss them to the core!!!! Please please please start a RanKan FF Nadz, you are amazing!! I hardly know AK and AR but u write amazing RanKan FFs!!!
Nidheya

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_fan

Hey nice ff.... Please add me to ur pm -jassica

Sure Jassica!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top