-Heal Me- Episode 3 P13 23Dec2009

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

-Heal Me-

by NidheyaCole
-.Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean c'mon feel me, oh heal me. -

Heal Me is the story is about how 6 odd/same type couples get together. Love isn't about having the same/different interests, it is about love.

These couples are mostly repelled from each other at the first meeting but end of falling madly in love.

MAYUR P1
SAJAN P1
RANKAN P1
VANTIKA P1
VEESHA P1
Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Couple no. 1

Mayank Sharma
           and
                        Nupur Bhushan

Meet Nupur Bhushan:- Funny, bubbly, sweet, friendly and talkative. She is a small town girl with big dreams. She dreams of falling in love with the perfect guy. She is obsessed with Twilight, especially Edward Cullen. Everybody loves being round her. Sun Sign:- Aries.

Meet Mayank Sharma:- Studious, organized and silent. He has just completed his education in USA and comes to India to look for a job and settle down. He doesn't believe in love, or rather doesn't have any time for love. All he has time for is to study, study and study. He is a hardworking guy. Sun Sign:- Taurus.

Nupur and Mayank's meeting is not a perfect one. No sparks flow between them. But as they "accidently" end up meeting over and over, they start getting attracted to each other. Soon Mayank becomes Nupur's reason to wake up, and Nupur becomes Mayank's reason to live.

Dialogue promo:- "Just shut up!"
"Oye Mr. America, itni silent hogi toh sab tumse repel hi ho jaayega."
"As if I care!"
"Don't show me your attitude okay!"
"Oh, so you do know English...impressive...NOT!"

Relationship Like:- Jab We Met.

Love Quote:- What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.

Couple no. 2

Samrat Shergil
               and
                Gunjan Bhushan

Meet Gunjan:- Soft-spoken, sweet, kind, giving, geek. She works as a receptionist at high-scale fashion agency. She got the job only because of her qualifications. She loves her work and that is, perhaps the only thing she looks forward in life. Sun Sign:- Cancer.

Meet Samrat:- Handsome, dashing, smart, every girl's dream. He is the top model of the agency Gunjan works for. He is very outspoken and dashing. He can be sometimes considered intimidating too. He is very loyal...and also cares about his own image. Soon he will be stepping out from the four doors of the agency and into the real world of fashion. Sun Sign:- Leo

When Gunjan and Samrat meet, sparks flow, atleast for Gunjan. Samrat cannot understand how someone so simple and plain can work for such a top modelling agency. Gunjan starts feeling infatuated this hunk and starts placing him above all else. For her, his happiness becomes everything. But for Samrat, it takes a while to realise this love. But when he does, he gives up everything for her.

Dialogue Promo:- "Um...um...welcome to..."
"The Kapoor Modelling Agency?"
"Yes...that."
"Wow...I wonder how a chashmish and un-fashionable girl like you can work here."
"Strange things happen."
"Very strange."
Relationship Like- Kuch Kuch Hota Hain

Love Quote:- Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished.

Couple no. 3

Ranbir Nanda
            and
         Kanya Godbole

Meet Kanya:- Smart, witty, intellegent, charming, feminine. She works as an assistment manager at a seven star hotel. She is feminine in her own way, but can be strong as a lion when crisis arises. She is very beautiful and kind, making her irresistible. No guy can resist her, except one. Sun Sign:- Leo

Meet Ranbir:- Chauvnist, rude, arrogant, dashing. He is the owner of 12,000 crore Nanda enterprises. He is rich, famous and dashing. He would be called a ladies man, but he is a mysagnostic. He hates women and love. He thinks women is God's idea of a poor joke. Sun Sign:- Scorpio

When Kanya and Ranbir meet, there is a difference. Ranbir is able to bear Kanya. Kanya is able to bear Ranbir. Ranbir calls Kanya the only woman who can bear his MCP attitude. There is undeniable attraction between the two. Though they start off hating each other, they cannot deny the attraction they feel towards each other. Thus begins a whirlwind romance, unlike any other. A love so passionate that nothing can stop these lovers from getting together, I think.

Dialogue Promo:- "I see you are wearing a Nanda original."
"I guess so."
"It is exclusive, you know, that orange stripe says so."
"My mother bought it for me, she knows better."
"I don't what you women think about yourselves...you are God's poor idea of a joke!"
"I see..."
"Wow...you are the only woman who can tolerate my chauvinistic attitude."

Relationship Like:- Pyaar Impossible

Love Quote:- The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.

Couple no. 4

Varun Goradia
                 and
              Avantika Godbole

Meet Avantika Godbole:- First and foremost she is Kanya's younger sister not her twin. Bubbly, funloving, friendly, and a little detached. She is fashionable and hep. She is the total opposite of Kanya. While Kanya is friendly and charming, for her love is life. But for Avantika it is all about finding the perfect guy. The handsome prince charming we all see in movies. She is a dreamer. Sun Sign:- Aquarius.

Meet Varun Goradia:- Geeky, oil-haired, hardworking, chashma-wala. Varun is the TOTAL opposite of what Avantika wants in a life partner. He has a low self-esteem, he is very very geeky and so on. But he is a very, very good person, perhaps better than any other human being. Sun Sign:- Pisces.

When Varun has his first glance of Avantika it is love at first sight. Where ever he goes, he only sees her. It is impossible for him to get her off his head. But, for Avantika, Varun is not her idea of a lover. She cannot love him, or rather she doesn't want to love him. But in the end she has to surrender to his love, or does she?

Dialogue Promo:- "Jee woh mein."
"Mujhe yeh saare pasand nahin."
"Toh kaunsa colour?"
"Pink."
"Pink aap par achcha nahin hoga...aap blue try kar lee jiye."
"Kaise shop keeper hain? Bathameez!"

Relationship Like:- Ishq Vishq

Love Quote:- You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Couple no. 5

Veer Vardhan Singh
            and
                      Ayesha Sharma

Meet Ayesha:- Dedicated, soft-spoken, shy, hardworking, family-oriented. Ayesha works as a hotel maid in the same hotel Kanya works as an assistant manager. Ayesha and Kanya become fast friends. Ayesha cares about her brother Nihal more than anybody else in the world...oh and yeah, she is Mayank's younger sister. Sun Sign:- Pisces

Meet Veer:- Handsome, rich, cold, business-minded, family-oriented, romantic. Veer is a nice guy to be around, until you cross his bad books. For him work is worship. He owns the hotel under which Ayesha and Kanya work. Sun Sign:- Scorpio

Ayesha's and Veer's meeting isn't the perfect one. Neither of them have time for love, but it happens. They try not to acknowledge feelings for each other, but their mutual attraction is so strong that they can't resist each other. Finally, they surrender to each other knowing that nothing but each other will make them happier.

Dialogue Promo:- "Sorry sir!"
"Dekh ke chal nahin sakte kya?"
"I'm truly very sorry."
"Sorry se as if mere shirt theek hoga."
"Sorry sir...maaf keejiye mujhe."
"Aaj se tumhe double duty."
"Sir...but."

Relationship Like:- Tum Mile

Love Quote:- What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose.

***~~PM LIST~~***

1. nidha1983

2. salma009

3. tehzeeb25

4. lucario

5. nihakapoor

6. shinz

7. seema.mittal2

8. Tapoor

9. annie07

10. ammygurl

11. ruchimayur

12. aish_punk

13. MusicalAiswarya

14. mjht_fan

15. MoNaYaRoX

16. nadz_j 

17. sana866

18. hgrhr

19. sajanroxx20

20. mahaklovesmayur

21. shahidlicious

I will update the list timely as anyone asks me to add or delete them from the list. I have added all of you who have commented and two of my friends to the list. Hopefully all of you will like my future updates!

And Ammy, I will try adding AR to my next Multi-Fandom FF! I'm pretty excited about this one though!

Nidheya

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. Introduction of Couples:- P1
2. PM List:- P1
3. Note
4.Episode 1:- P6
5. Episode 2:- P10
6. Episode 3:- P13