Advice Corner

Every TEAR has made me stronger

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

diyakapoor

Groupbie

diyakapoor

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
We all cry in life when we are happy n when we are not so happy..Tears with itself washes away our grief and reduces the pain..but is that all it does? Certainly not..My TEARS have made me strong.Have made me realize the failures I have come across in life and allowed me to fight the odds n take up the challenges. Tears when they flow just do not wet my face but also my heart. The lacrimal fluid pouring out of my eyes indicates that all is not well, it is the indication that I must work towards making it better. It is the triggering factor that I must change the things around me .Fight .fight with all my strength and conviction so that the tears dies down on my cheeks and a smile dawns my face!!! Tears do not indicate that the person is weak or lost something important in life but is the intermediate step before you take the next BIG challenge .Venting out the pain so that when we work towards solving the problem we are all charged up and have a clear vision and mission.

So next time around if a TEAR falls down your eyes and makes its way through the cheek do no not loose hope instead realize that its time you fix the problem or change the direction of your path. The tear has come down your eyes to make you strong. Do not look at the tear and stop, start from there.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bakriArushi.2875Ambrosia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every TEAR has made me stronger" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bakri

bakri

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
well said and nice inspiration and you seem to have gone through something thats made you stronger and thats what we should do try and do make  a positive out of a naegative where possibleThumbs Up

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
very well said these tears makes us stronger day by day..

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
wow thats really well said..
and thanks...
im sure my tears will hold an enitrely different meaning for me now..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.