Dil Mil Gaye2: Dillagi Se Dil Ki Lagi Tak:EpilogP8 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
hey anut thnks for PM..
loved the part ..
so naina and mac..let me think for a new name for them NaC / MaiNa .
what ever..,,loved the macs attitude....and naina seems to like him...good going for Mac and for Yuvi..!!!!
lets wait and watch..
good wishes..
sri:-)
i hope evrything works out between maina and yuvi.
Awww,.....I really liked this part !!

Continue soon ! !

Wow amazing so mac is genuinely liking naina . Nice part . Do cont soon and thanks for the pm .

Aww, Mac is so adorable. Loved his description on his driving skills and his last line.

Now that I don't mind Mac and Naina being together, what about Yuvi? 🤔
amazing Anut!!  I am glad to see naina laughing !! Lol.. Loved Mac.. and i Love NaMac jodi, so I have no complains, as Yuvi has not yet done anything to redeem himself.. Naina does deserve Mac.. hehe.. Lol

Thanks for the PM n do continue sooon..

hoping to get the next PM soon!! ;)

Chapter 7

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

It was rainy night when Yuvi and Mac met up near their self appointed destination where they had made their infamous-race-to-trap-Naina. And as Mac looked at his best friend, he could see something in Yuvi was different. Yuvi always had this aura of lingering sadness around him. But now it was tinged with misery. The first thing as he dismounted from his back was grabbing hold of Mac's collar. "Mac....If you have any plans of hurting Naina...." "Relax Yuvi..." Mac said placating. "And you should be the one to talk about plans seeing that she's in her current state because of you..." he continued admonishingly. "It was a coincidence that her father and mine turned out to be old friends and fixed an alliance. But ..why do you care Yuvi? As I remember it, you didn't like her. Why did sudden concern for Naina, Yuvi?Kya lagti hai woh tumhari? When she meant nothing to you, you didn't think twice before declaring her your girlfriend...What happened now, Yuvi? Does she mean still nothing?" Yuvi's reply was to let go of Mac's collar. "She means so much that I can't find the right words Mac." he answered thickly.

If there were any doubts in Mac's mind that Yuvi loved her as much as she loved him, they were instantly cleared. "All right Yuvi...Let's have a race. If you win, I'll back off from this relationship with Naina. But if I win..." Yuvi didn't let him complete his sentence, he was at Mac's collar again. "Mac, Naina is not some trophy which we win or lose via challenges. And stop being casual about her. To hell with you and your race." He turned to leave and heard Mac's taunting voice behind him "Just as I thought. Love's made you a coward Yuvi. I'm giving you a chance to earn her love back. Else she's going to be stuck with a person who doesn't love and value her for the rest of her life. Soch le Yuvi.......Naina.......Teri Ya......" he pointed to Yuvi "Meri" he finished pointing to himself.

It was inevitable that Naina would hear about the challenge. And would be incensed. She sought out Yuvi the day before the race. "I don't know what you want to achieve through this race. Atleast dont think of it of a swayamvar for me that I'd pick the winner to be my life partner. But if you're doing this with any intentions of harming Mac, beware Yuvi. I might not love him, but if I have to stand on a cliff before his vehicle, to save his life, I will."

Teri jeet meri jeet teri haar meri haar
Sun aye mere yaar
Tera gham mera gham, teri jaan meri jaan
Aisa apna pyaar
Jaan pe bhi khelenge
Tere liye le lenge
Sabse dushmani

Song: Yeh Dosti hum nahi todenge
Movie: Sholay

Great part, aww....thankgod Mac has it all cleared out with Yuvi, another race [cool].

cant wait for more! :D
im sacred of race tracks now........................................... but
again fab wrk!!!!!
 waitin 4r ur PM :)
amazing anut.. wow.. that was goood but was short..

You know, I actually dont mind Naina ending up with Mac but as Mac knows, YuNa both love each other, I have a feeling he will play Cupid - but i could very well be wrong !!

Anyways, thanks for the Pm and do continue soon.. hope to get another PM soon !! ;)