Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

chalia

Goldie

chalia

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

DM meets up with Santu at the poolside and nearly gives her a colossal neck sprain in the process of halting her often repeated episode of verbal diaorrhoea, wherein she recounts the supreme bliss encountered in the company of mosquitoes, mice, lizards and roaches in the store room.

DM: Arre bus karna Sanntuudi. Chal shaant ho jah. Accha mujhe jo dhand dena hai abhi de de. (here DM is under the erroneous assumption that Santu, as is her standard operating procedure, will not punish him. No fault of his, it is the trait of the "Y" – to discount the obvious!) Phir, subse mahatvapoorna rishta hai nah, mere and tere beech ka, woh …….. Pavagadh chalte hain!

Santu: Pavagadh? Abhi? Nahin malik! Mein Dharampur ki maalkin hoon.  I must lead by example. I will serve my "dhand" fully and uphold your self-respect.

Santu marches ahead of DM to go home to the mansion. DM rushes to hold her hand to stop her (he is in a bit of a shock combined with surprise at having had a glimpse of the hitherto invisible "spine").  Song in background "Abhi na jaao chod kar, yeh dil abhi bhara nahin"

Santu: Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain malik? Mujhe rokna aasaan hi nahin, balki naa moomkin hai, woh jaise Don ne kaha tha? Baki sab "dhand" ke baad. Chaliye, lets go home.

DM: Eh Santudi, mein ne kaha nah, tera dhand maaf kar diya. I did not realize that you were doing all this for me. Jo beet gayi, Woh baat gayi? Chal ab, masti bandh haan! Pavagadh chalein?

Santu: Malik, mein ne socha tha ki keval mein dufford hoon. Aaj aap bhi ………. Maan na maan, mein tera mehmaan? You must understand that I must do the right thing now. You know that horrendous verse you used to play in the background? "karyeshu manthri something?"  Well, it has to be "Karyeshu daasi, karneshu manthri, bhojeshu maata and shayaneshu rambha"! I have scored A+ in the first three. The last one?  well, its your call? I am not sitting on that bed wearing all those stones, looking like a clone named "Subhantu" and waiting for you to threaten me again.

DM: Stunned speechless for once! Ok lets go home. How many more days of "dhand" do you plan to serve? Santu says "jaisa aap chaahe malik".

They reach home. DM walks up the stairs and realizes that Santu has stayed back downstairs. He looks at her questioningly.

Santu: I still have to sing lori for Suraj, bring water, and sleep on the floor. My neck hurts now!

DM (looking desperate now): Eh Champakali, where are you? Jaa abhi Jaa, ghar mein neh jitney bhi woh bhagwan ke photo hein nah, saare ley aa aur mere kamre mein taang dey. Abhi!

Champu: Kyon malik? Bhoot ka saaya hai kya?

DM: (in frustration) Wohi kar joh mein boltha hoon. Mujhe us cheez ki zaroorat hai! Kya kehte hain angrezi mein?  "Divine intervention"!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

GodaTina_JohnsDiaaSri_Nidhimd410umm1234soap-criticanna44ammoosrani-lucki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shriman Mahiyavanshi versus Shrimati Mahiyavanshi" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umm1234

Goldie

umm1234

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
ROFL An episode made on this plot will take the TRP to the stars!!!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
ROFL Subhantu cloneROFL
Hilarious one ChaliaROFLROFLROFL

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
very hilarious, I could not control laughter ROFL

chalia

Goldie

chalia

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Hi there guys! I guess i was too relieved that DM finally decided to climb down from his ivory tower and be nice to Santu. Happiness and humour are first cousins.

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Subhantu Clone,wearing stones?? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Too good,tooo good,chalia!

You should rite more.You are too good at this. Big smile

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Glad to see Santu stand up to her maalik and point out all her misery since she has been maalkin. Hope DM looks at it from her point of view and respects her. He should permanently give her the post of maalkin by treating her equally, not like a school child being punished.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

chalia

Goldie

chalia

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Subhantu Clone,wearing stones?? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Too good,tooo good,chalia!

You should rite more.You are too good at this. Big smile
Thanks chechi!
Writing is my hobby but cant do "real" work due to time constraints. Cry Would have chosen "writing" as a career if i had more brains back then.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top