Page 2 Page 2

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

VideoUpdate – 27th November

Written Update – 27th November

Kaushi is checking the rice and is picking out Kankar (Stones). Nani sits next to kaushi and says "Sambhaal apne aap ko" (take Care of yourself) see you mixed all the stones with the rice again. Kaushi says don't know what'll happen, i'm getting really worried. I pray to god that everything will be fine soon. Ma Ranvir will get the bail na? Nani says don't worry kaushi, vasu and inderjit have hired the best lawyer in town, he'll definitely get bail. Malti calls out to kaushi and says Ma i'm going to have a shower, could you please take care of the baby. Nani and Kaushi go upstairs to the baby.

Ragini and Saadhna rush to the court and see Ranvir coming out of the court. Ragini and Saadhna are happy. Ragini says "Saadhna didn't i say that my ranvir will get bail, see he got bail" ragini sees the Ranvir has handcuffs in his hands. Ragini calls out to Ranvir. Ranvir calls out ot Ragini and is about to go to her, but the police says "Na you don't have permission" Saadhna walks to the police and requests him to let ranvir meet ragini. The inspector let  his handcuff go. Ranvir rushes to Ragini. Ragvir are in tears. The media begisn to take photos of them. Ranvir wipes ragini's tears, but ragini can't hold her tears. Saadhna walks up to Ragini. Ranvir says "bhabi, take care of my ragini, make sure she doesn't have a single tear in her eyes. Main apni dono amanat aapke paas chod ke jaa raha hoon." Vasu has tears in her eyes. Ranvir looks at ragini and says 'Ragini why are you crying? you know I'm always with you. Even now i am not far from you, you have my 'ansh'. The inspector comes and says let's go nnow, enough of your meeting. The inspector drags him to the jeep. Everyone watches hoplessly. Ragini begins to run after the jeep, saadhna runs after her. Ragini holds ranvir's hand and is running behind the jeep. The constable pulls ranvir's hand away and the jeep leaves. Saadhna holds on to Ragini, Aalekh comes aswell. Ragini faints. Vinu and inderjit, vasu and all rush to ragini aswell. The media gathers and begins to take photos. DS is watching the whole thing from far.

At home Kaushi and nani are playing with the baby. Nani thinks "chalo thodi der ke liye iska dhyana toh hatta, ranvir aur ragini ki samasya se" The baby begins to cry. Nani says that it's because of the TV, let me turn it off. Nani is trying to turn the tv off but is unable to, the news of Ranvir comes on. And kaushi comes to know that ranvir didn't get bail after proving it was the case of self defence. Kaushi is in shock. Malti comes out and sees kaushi in shock, and then looks at the TV and then at her baby who is in the cot. Malti gets angry and yells"i told you to take care of my child, and you two are watching TV? If you couldn't do this then you could've told me, i would've taken care of him myself.' Nani says "they are showing ranvir's case in the news, he didn't get bail.' Malti yells "to hell with Ranvir's bail, my child here is alone. You put my baby in the wet cot, if he gets fever then who'll be responsible for it? Nani says even we are concerned for your child. Malti yells "concern? Yes i can see that. You are always thinking about other things. Ever since my child was born what have you done for him? When he was coming home for the first time, you weren't there to welcome him but you left the house in a complete mess. Vinu did the aarti of my child. Do you have any idea how inauspicious it is if the child had come home without getting his aarti done. Kaushi is in tears.  Nani yells "aren't you ashamed of yourself? Without thinking anything you are blaming my daughter? Just because she is quiet that doesn't mean you take advantage of that. You in laws have done so much for you, they gave you the prize money, for whom? For your child. And what did you do? You went with your mother and bought a necklace with it. Which mother lives for so long in their daughters in laws? But my kaushi tolerated you mothers misbehaviour all the time. She paid the hospital bill by selling her jewellery, if it was your mother will she do it? Here you are saying so much to ranvir, ahve you forgotten when your husband was in jail then ranvir was the one to save him. That time you begged ranvir, now when ranvir is in the same problem you are backing away? malti is really angry, nani takes kaushi away. (wohoooooooooooo go nani Big smile

At the court, vasu is getting angry at saadhna, vasu says "what was the need to bring Ragini here? we already have so many things going on. We told you to do one thing, and even that you couldn't do properly." Saadhna is crying and says "mummy ji, jiji was insisting she said that..." vasu interrupts "and what about what i had said to you saadhna? Couldn't you explain it to her? But you brought her here in this condition. Mama ji says 'Vasundra ji, Ragini wanted to take ranvir home himself. She was probably getting worried at home, that why she must've been stubborn to come here. saadhna is not at fault. Vasu says " Sharma ji please, don't interfere in our private affair. Inderjit says 'What are you saying vasu?" mama ji stops inderjit, and inderjit apologises to mama ji. Mama ji says that these media create a big issue out of such small things, you don't have to apologise. Vasu says lets leave inderjit.

Ranvir is in jail, thinking about ragini. The inspector walks to him and says "yadav, come and have a look at My Rajvansh. Agar main iske saath dukh dard nahi batunga toh aur koun baatenga? Get me my chair, i wont be standing here and listening to his pain?' ranvir looks at the inspector angrily. The inspector says 'did you see Mr Rajavansh? Your father got the commissioner to talk to me in a sec. And you mother had hired the biggest lawyer in town. But what was the result? By the way Mr Rajvansh, your wife loves you a lot. I was shocked to see your wife's love for you. Did you see how she was running after the jeep, I have seen such scenes only in films, It was a very emotional scene indeed. Was it a love marriage? Just one question, it's been getting me to think a lot, so i thought i might aswell ask you. When your wife is so beautiful, and loves you alot, then what was the need to go out with your sister in law? Ranvir gets angry, he turns away and tries to control his anger. The inspector says 'there' no need to answer me right now, take your time."

Inderjit and vasu are worried. Inderjit says "i can't understand how can this matter be so serious?" Vasu says "thank god atleast ragini has gained conscious, but MY singhaniya, could atleast tell us how many year will ranvir be sentenced? DS says 'mrs Rajvansh, if Ranvir will be proved as a criminal then he will be sentenced na, why are you thinking so negative? Just because ranvir didn't get bail that doesn't mean he will be sentenced jail. The case hasn't started. But what I don't understand is how did this case get in to court so soon? I'm shocked. It's def because of the media. This rich-poor angle has been created by the media only, they love such things. Even the prosecutor had exaggerated regarding this issue, it seems like she is fighting against all the rich people. I don't get it why when it comes to rich and poor people, why are the rich always considered to be bad? The people that take advantage of the status are the poor, because they have the public's sympathy with them aswell as a the judge's. Aalekh says "Mr Singhaniya, my brother has been in jail for the past two days, i want my brother out." DS says 'don't worry aalekh, I need to speak to the eye witnesses. One was your son Ranvir and the other one was your daughter in law saadhna right? I need to speak to her" aalekh says "i'll just call saadhna" Ragini is screaming "Let me go saadhna" as she is trying to leave the house. Saadhna is not letting ragini go. Ragini is screaming 'i want to go to ranvir." Vasu rushes to Ragini and saadhna and tires to stop ragini, but ragini isn't listening. Vasu says ragini please we will take you to ranvir, but you need rest right now. I promise you i will take you to meet ranvir. But by crying all day and not taking care of yourself won't get ranvir out of the jail, please just wait for a few days. Ragini si crying and says 'Mummy ji, i can't stay away from ranvir anymore. Please bring back my ranvir." Vasu says "Ragini this is not the right time to meet ranvir, Ranvir will be home soon. You come with me to your room." Ragini runs upstairs crying. It ends on saadhna's face.

Precap: Ds asks saadhna if she has given her statement tot he police. Saadhna says no they never asked me anything. DS says you won't give your statement until I tell you to.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxchhedaRifnaakshtha19zeestar1saggi80harish_kenkamuraliarchie76p@rasA HUGE FANnanda_gopargattuPallavi_2013teri_susanmushkan_2003KhaLidaHRose_Petalpiyualkaicy_devilDEEENCHsankadevi30ammoossamicuteyipeesanw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written/video update - 27th Nov 09" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

thanks!

u must write daily. don't leave for one day. why didn't u write three topics? i'm very upset with u. u must write essay writing. r u okay?

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
m sorry but i didnt really get what u meant with "why didnt you write 3 topics?" And "you must write essay writing. Are you ok?"

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

samicute

IF-Sizzlerz

samicute

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
thank sanj