Juhi isn't that bad - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ammoos

I disagree.. she never agree with Sachin in any matters here in this show.. she is being toooooo much bossy.. she might not be a bad person.. but she just dont know how to behave with her husband in public..she can behave whichever manner she prefer in their private or at her home not atleast on National TV.

agree
I can only hope that Juhi has improved her ways after watching herself on TV. Anyone can improve if they really wanted to.
She is not bad at all...the thing is she is what she is!! she doesnt care if the camera is seeing her or anything...she is frank...and ppl like these...are good by heart!!! and she is very short tempered thts it!!!\
well mostly i hv seen her all the interviews and tht made me her fan...this fake show cant change my views abt Juhi....
imagine is just so bad...they are after her...kaise badnaam karde and all tht...hate them...
Juhi isnt lazy yaar..aur kabhi kabhi toh laziness sab mein aa jaati hai...i think she acts normal..very normal to any situation...and she knws she is short tempered and she is very clear hearted...jo uske dil mein hai...vo zubaan pe bhi hai...i love these kinda ppl..chahe koi bhi ho...
Totallty agree with u jasmine..................👍🏼
OMG do you think shewas so NORMAL in shouting at her hubby on NAtional TV😲
Originally posted by Jasmine...

She is not bad at all...the thing is she is what she is!! she doesnt care if the camera is seeing her or anything...she is frank...and ppl like these...are good by heart!!! and she is very short tempered thts it!!!\
well mostly i hv seen her all the interviews and tht made me her fan...this fake show cant change my views abt Juhi....
imagine is just so bad...they are after her...kaise badnaam karde and all tht...hate them...
Juhi isnt lazy yaar..aur kabhi kabhi toh laziness sab mein aa jaati hai...i think she acts normal..very normal to any situation...and she knws she is short tempered and she is very clear hearted...jo uske dil mein hai...vo zubaan pe bhi hai...i love these kinda ppl..chahe koi bhi ho...

Completely agree with u dear
Originally posted by Jasmine...

Completly agree wid u Jasmine