Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: karandel_2008

People from all countries are good, but I feel that this desi heart is made only for another desi heart. πŸ˜›

Aha..straight from the heart. πŸ˜‰ Yahi hai right choice baby ⭐️
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

^πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ Log bolte hey na...Ghar ki Murgi daal barabar.πŸ˜‰....bt its true East or West Desi is the best!!...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Baba Believe ji (credit souro). We could do with your blessingsπŸ˜› If you are in predictions business, then, Baba Believe ji please confirm that I will be married to a desi girl.

Originally posted by: Bartz

Aha..straight from the heart. πŸ˜‰ Yahi hai right choice baby ⭐️

thanks and by the way is it just me or whenever I read your posts, then, your words start sounding to me in Bart's voice πŸ˜›

Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Baba Believe ji (credit souro--😑realy wanna kick himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›). We could do with your blessingsπŸ˜›--bolo bolo...aaj kal geting lots of Bad names...πŸ˜†what to do mere dost...kabi kabi philosopher bann jate hey....sometime people agree sometime they give gaaliya, sometime they call different names....πŸ˜‰

If you are in predictions business, then, Baba Believe ji please confirm that I will be married to a desi girl......πŸ˜†R u ok!!....If I comment dont get confused,then I will explain....when you go to an astroleger can you ask him an essential question, like, "Will I die weeping or laughing?" This is worth asking.... it is connected to essential astrology. You are usually asking the astrologer What is good time for marriage- as .....You are asking how long you will take !! dont ask a predictor to whom you going to marry!! you wanna make him mad or wat......πŸ˜‰people says that men's only mistake for which people are congratulated is marriageπŸ˜›advance wishes...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Baba Believe ji (credit souro). We could do with your blessingsπŸ˜› If you are in predictions business, then, Baba Believe ji please confirm that I will be married to a desi girl.

thanks and by the way is it just me or whenever I read your posts, then, your words start sounding to me in Bart's voice πŸ˜›

That's Bartmania πŸ˜‰ It happens to people around when The Bartman speaks πŸ˜›
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I like mostly Desi, Chinese and Italian. I do like Japanese, French and Thai too. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Dude he is talking abt something completely diff.πŸ˜›

🀣
Hey ... what do you guyz think about those two cartoons...of Desi And Videsi Girl?????
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rinkaay

πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Dude he is talking abt something completely diff.πŸ˜›

🀣

I am just telling Ajnu what I like. What is your problem? Besides how do you know if I am talking about cuisine or desi videsi? πŸ˜†

-Sneha thumbnail
And since when did Anju or Sarina become a "he"? 🀣

Guys, you didn't even tell me! 🀣
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha0601

And since when did Anju or Sarina become a "he"? 🀣

Guys, you didn't even tell me! 🀣

he & she is often a guessing game on DM πŸ˜†