Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: LoneStranger

You are just as cute and GOOGLI WOOGLI WOOSH .... like any desi girl =) ... My thread was a fun thread =D...

I think all of Gods children are one... you might have a heart of GOLD...and a desi girl comparatively might be very dismal internally...

And vice versa....

I wish you alllllllllll the luck =) ... and welcome to India!!! You have all the love, respect and warmth.... =).

DESI GIRL ⭐️....VIDESHI GIRL ⭐️....Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers =) .... πŸ‘

God is so kind ;-) ... such a big world!....and it soon is getting smaller and more united (compared to the past)...

Thanks Lone Stranger...

@red.... Might? Nahhh.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually, am not currently residing in India. I think you got it slightly wrong. I got an Indian Nationality yes, under Dual passport, you know the one come countries allow, actually most nowadays. But I am still a Mauritian, live and study over here since years! πŸ˜‰  Years: Man, that seems long, for a short time... πŸ˜†

You are right though, obviously, that's why I said, it's being Desi at heart that counts! We've had long debates about that anyway! πŸ˜›
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: karandel_2008

People from all countries are good, but I feel that this desi heart is made only for another desi heart. πŸ˜›

^πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ Log bolte hey na...Ghar ki Murgi daal barabar.πŸ˜‰....bt its true East or West Desi is the best!!...πŸ˜ƒ
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LoneStranger

πŸ€—πŸ€£....

I have a question:

Who Is ThE HoTtEst GiRl In ThE WoRlDDDD???

I'm afraid I do not know where ThE WoRlDDDD is? Is it a planet in Star Wars? Is it an Island in the Pacific? Is it some place in World of Warcraft?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Speaking of Desi Videsi relationships.

I think people will and should go for what they are comfortable with. There is no real definition of perfect girl or guy desi or videsi. It all boils down to whom you connect with and find familiarity with. Someone who is a recent immigrant or someone who takes time to adapt will need someone more familiar with home. Someone who has been here for a while or is slow to adapt will have a wider comfort zone. Sometimes Videsi guys and girls can have a lot more desi in them.

People should stop trying to view the world as Desi Videsi and see people for who they are and the qualities they exemplify.

That being said I thing time and growth also plays a role. When I was younger my mind was more malleable and I was open to a lot more ideas. However, as you grow older the its not just fun or getting along you seek or mere familairity and connections you seek, there is something deeper you seek in a relationship that cannot be expressed in words. In my late teens early twenties I would have done with gora, kala, desi videsi. Now whoever, it is I need them to understand why is it that I melt over Shahrukh and why running through the flowers is so much fun and why we desis do all the little silly little desi things we do.
-Believe- thumbnail
Desi's I feel,the woman who leaves her family and goes to the family of the husband. She leaves her mother, her father, her friends, her town, everything that she has loved, she has grown up with..... for love's sake she sacrifices all that. The man will not be able to do that........But in no culture, in no society in the whole of history, has man taken that step -- to drop out of his family, out of his grounding, out of his atmosphere, to sacrifice everything and to becom part of a totally new atmosphere, a new land, to be replanted in a new garden, in a new soil, and to blossom there...... The woman has done it, and done it gracefully...... She is certainly more courageous. In love, and in different phases.....😊
When we are in love which is absolutely alert, aware, conscious, immediately turns into a tremendous revolution..... it opens the doors of the innermost shrine of being. To read to your very centre is to gain all that life can give to you, all the fragrance, all the beauty, all the joy, all the benediction... Being is not very far away.... it is the deepest part of love, a love which is absolutely pure, unconditional...😊
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Believe

Desi's I feel,the woman who leaves her family and goes to the family of the husband. She leaves her mother, her father, her friends, her town, everything that she has loved, she has grown up with..... for love's sake she sacrifices all that. The man will not be able to do that........But in no culture, in no society in the whole of history, has man taken that step -- to drop out of his family, out of his grounding, out of his atmosphere, to sacrifice everything and to becom part of a totally new atmosphere, a new land, to be replanted in a new garden, in a new soil, and to blossom there...... The woman has done it, and done it gracefully...... She is certainly more courageous. In love, and in different phases.....😊
When we are in love which is absolutely alert, aware, conscious, immediately turns into a tremendous revolution..... it opens the doors of the innermost shrine of being. To read to your very centre is to gain all that life can give to you, all the fragrance, all the beauty, all the joy, all the benediction... Being is not very far away.... it is the deepest part of love, a love which is absolutely pure, unconditional...😊

But what is Desi and Videsi in that?? πŸ˜•
And why the same thing about beauty, strength, courage, etc. of females in every topic?? πŸ˜•
Kahin tum babaji maharaj banne ki koshish toh nahi kar rahe ho?? All this puzzles, riddles and abstracts woh baba log hi kehte hai. πŸ˜›

-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

But what is Desi and Videsi in that?? πŸ˜•--Am a videsi....who postiing comments in Desi forumπŸ˜‰ok relx...if its offftopic....delete it.😊

And why the same thing about beauty, strength, courage, etc. of females in every topic?? πŸ˜•---Every topic??...πŸ˜ƒDid I do that...! I dont know....so socha post karu....why I like desi and desi womens!!πŸ˜‰Other intention is Ek Desi ko videsi.. banana chahata hu....πŸ˜‰
Kahin tum babaji maharaj banne ki koshish toh nahi kar rahe ho?? All this puzzles, riddles and abstracts woh baba log hi kehte hai. πŸ˜›---lol you mean Bhramachaaaaaarryyy!! then me2 continue these baba things one or two months only..........πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

chan.barbie thumbnail
i dont no wot men find in videsi girls.....but desi gals rock....
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chan.barbie

i dont no wot men find in videsi girls.....

The same thing that they find in desi girls I guess.
-Sneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Speaking of Desi Videsi relationships.

I think people will and should go for what they are comfortable with. There is no real definition of perfect girl or guy desi or videsi. It all boils down to whom you connect with and find familiarity with. Someone who is a recent immigrant or someone who takes time to adapt will need someone more familiar with home. Someone who has been here for a while or is slow to adapt will have a wider comfort zone. Sometimes Videsi guys and girls can have a lot more desi in them.

People should stop trying to view the world as Desi Videsi and see people for who they are and the qualities they exemplify.

That being said I thing time and growth also plays a role. When I was younger my mind was more malleable and I was open to a lot more ideas. However, as you grow older the its not just fun or getting along you seek or mere familairity and connections you seek, there is something deeper you seek in a relationship that cannot be expressed in words. In my late teens early twenties I would have done with gora, kala, desi videsi. Now whoever, it is I need them to understand why is it that I melt over Shahrukh and why running through the flowers is so much fun and why we desis do all the little silly little desi things we do.

The day mothers start looking this in their daughter-in-laws, let me know... πŸ˜† Definitely though, the situation is shaping up, seemingly for a good tomorrow. I think it is more the effect of more and better multi-cultural societies. People are becoming more liberal and willing to open themselves to other forms of ethnicity. Why a few weeks back only I had a cousin who got engaged to a Chinese girl and everyone "seemed" delighted. His parents are totally in for it. I think we are getting good in most parts of the world, and at least for now on, it seems fine.

Exactly! That is still why, perhaps somewhere deep down, I still hope for a guy who's Indian at heart. Not because I have any problem with another one, but because he needs to understand why I'd go and watch SRK crazily in the theater for each of his movies however crap the storyline is... πŸ˜†