Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sneha0601

Am a ViDesi one... Yet, I have an Indian Nationality through Dual Form...

So first, tell me which one I am, then I'll tell you which one I prefer! πŸ˜†

Or rahi "heart" ki baat, I think we remain always what we are at heart, no matter where we live... πŸ˜‰ What say?

You are just as cute and GOOGLI WOOGLI WOOSH .... like any desi girl =) ... My thread was a fun thread =D...

I think all of Gods children are one... you might have a heart of GOLD...and a desi girl comparatively might be very dismal internally...

And vice versa....

I wish you alllllllllll the luck =) ... and welcome to India!!! You have all the love, respect and warmth.... =).

DESI GIRL ⭐️....VIDESHI GIRL ⭐️....Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers =) .... πŸ‘

God is so kind ;-) ... such a big world!....and it soon is getting smaller and more united (compared to the past)...

Edited by LoneStranger - 14 years ago
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Why does desi have to be in that ugly saree?! πŸ˜†...i like the dress one MUCH better, but hey she can have  a desi heart eh>? afterall...desi is a desi because of who they are and what they do..not because of where they are and what they wear. Desi from heart, Videshi from appearane! πŸ˜‰

Xoxo

Ok, then how about this one? πŸ˜‰

What is your definition of a desi heart? According to me this desi vs videshi debate is unnecessary. What is more important is your comfort level with your girl whether she is a desi or videshi doesn't matter. What matters is wether she loves you, has good values and you gel with her despite cultural and lang differences.

As posted by thread starter that some men leave their gfs/fiances back home and make videshi gf, it doesn't fall into desi-videshi issue, those men are cheats that's why they do it. πŸ€’ 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Are you discussing GIRLS or a variety of cuisines?

I like mostly Desi, Chinese and Italian. I do like Japanese, French and Thai too. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont like chinees/philipinos/thailandiiiiiis.....Cos their eyes acha nahe lagteπŸ˜•....I like Cleopatra's from Egypt,Rome,Syria..πŸ˜›
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
People from all countries are good, but I feel that this desi heart is made only for another desi heart. πŸ˜›
Midnight_Shade thumbnail
Originally posted by: karandel_2008

People from all countries are good, but I feel that this desi heart is made only for another desi heart. πŸ˜›

Oh la la....what a nice and cheesy lineπŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Midnight_Shade

Oh la la....what a nice and cheesy lineπŸ˜†

I agree, I couldn't help but press "like". πŸ˜†
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Haha. True that. Didnt know that it will look cheesy πŸ˜›.
Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
Midnight_Shade thumbnail
Originally posted by: karandel_2008

Haha. True that. Didnt know that it will look cheesy πŸ˜›.

Guess what? We have a scriptwriter in DM!!!πŸ˜›
Seriously, that was GOOD! It would make a perfect line for a bollywood movie if you ask me. πŸ˜† And that convo you wrote between gabbar and kaliya in the MOTW thread...GOD! What a crack up!!!!!!
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Midnight_Shade

Guess what? We have a scriptwriter in DM!!!πŸ˜›
Seriously, that was GOOD! It would make a perfect line for a bollywood movie if you ask me. πŸ˜† And that convo you wrote between gabbar and kaliya in the MOTW thread...GOD! What a crack up!!!!!!

Lol! πŸ˜›  I underscore and assert the importance of that disclaimer.
Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago