Debate Mansion

Desi Girl or ViDesi girl?

Posted: 14 years ago
Hello people,

These days... so many couples I find.... Indian-with-American.... Indian-with-European.... thai...chinese....australian!.... what not!

The modern world brings lots of options...lots of newness with itself. Many people go abroad to study...and come home with a girl....then there is a bawaal and then finally they often get married and stuff. Something I witnessed recently in family (which had a fairly happy ending...and they lived happily eve.....).

Their are men who move our for study or job.... leaving their girlfriends/fiances behind.... only to find something new somewhere  else.... and forget home and the girl they KNEW.

So what do you ppl think?.... As Indians.... what is a DESI girl for us?....and what is the picture of a VIDESI girl?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Are you discussing GIRLS or a variety of cuisines?

Desi ladki ke aage roman numeral six lagado, ho gayee videsi.
persistence thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Desi ladki ke aage roman numeral six lagado, ho gayee videsi.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dekhi lakh lakh videsi girl, Ain't nobody like my desi girl.

Xoxo
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So many posts on Girls!! People seem to discuss girls a lot on this forum πŸ˜‰
     Desi  OR Videshi  πŸ˜•Edited by Bartz - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Bartz

So many posts on Girls!! People seem to discuss girls a lot on this forum πŸ˜‰
     Desi  OR Videshi  πŸ˜•

Why does desi have to be in that ugly saree?! πŸ˜†...i like the dress one MUCH better, but hey she can have  a desi heart eh>? afterall...desi is a desi because of who they are and what they do..not because of where they are and what they wear. Desi from heart, Videshi from appearane! πŸ˜‰

Xoxo
gumsum thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

🀣
πŸ€—πŸ€£....

I have a question:

Who Is ThE HoTtEst GiRl In ThE WoRlDDDD???

-Sneha thumbnail
Am a ViDesi one... Yet, I have an Indian Nationality through Dual Form...

So first, tell me which one I am, then I'll tell you which one I prefer! πŸ˜†

Or rahi "heart" ki baat, I think we remain always what we are at heart, no matter where we live... πŸ˜‰ What say?

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Both are same........😊..I agree with some common thoughts of guys....desi ya videsi..they always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty...πŸ˜•they never do any wrong. Apologizing is the our responsibility, "It's there in the Holy books". 🀒they do NOT want an honest answer to the question for eg if they ask... 'How do I look?' ...or blah blah questions.....don't really care about a sense of humor in a guy despite claims to the contrary. You don't see women trampling over Tom Cruise to get to Gilbert Gottfried, do you?..its okay for desi or videsi women to kiss each other and not be gay....embarrassing thing for desi or videsi is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal party.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago