Harry Potter

Exclusive interview of Tom and Emma(uptd)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Okay this interview was shown in ABC a few weeks ago but I got the written matter in the Watson Daily. This is a duo interview and is simply the best one ever. I got to know so many new things thanks to this interview. You guys should definitely read it and if you do like it, just press the like button and leave a comment.

NOTE: I may not be able to post the entire thing as it long enough to take me two whole hours. So I'll take turns. Just watch out for daily updates.

Rachel Earmshaw, ABC celebrity reporter caught up with Tom Felton and Emma Watson at the Rennie's hotel for a nice cozy chit chat-both professional and personal. She calls it "When Evil Meets the Good"............ here's what they have to say.

Rachel: So, you guys are finally in town for the promotion of your movie Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at the CCRCR opening? How are you all feeling?

Tom: Nervous.

Emma: Over-excited and nervous. This is the first time we are only going to represent the entire cast members in front of the entire World.

Rachel: So how do you feel that HBP has gained so much success and the critics loved it a lot?

Emma: A good movie always gives me immense pleasure, especially when I'm a part of it. This success meant a lot to me because the book had got such acclaims for its novelty and poise and how we portray it on the screen mattered a lot. Now that the film kicked off a brilliant start, I feel great.

Tom: Especially my character, because this time Malfoy wasn't just a bully, he was in a mental conflict with his sentiments and decisions. So for me it came as a challenge. Usually these films just look  good but when they do well, both financially and entertainment wise, its really good.

Emma: Absolutely.

Rachel: Just rewind on the moment when you both realized that you were going to be a part of this big budget Warner Brothers Production which had the element magic in it............

Tom: More than myself, my parents freaked out. They started jumping, my dad, he's with theatre and he felt happy that his good-for nothing son (laughs) actually got a chance in a negative role like Draco Malfoy, haughty and arrogant.

Emma: Female lead was something I never expected. For me it was like reaching for the stars. But I guess, I was worth it. I was up against many girls, all exceptionally talented, there was one Susan Davis,whao had previous experience in thetres and she was up against me in the finale. But somehow the director had a look on me so I was like hmm.......(smiles).

Edited by Miley_hp - 29 November 2009 at 12:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

**miles**ammygurlchhiltMrs.MuffinSobtiAmoureux....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exclusive interview of Tom and Emma(uptd)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
hihi thank u!!

btw...ur siggy is tooooo cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

**miles**

**miles**

Groupbie

**miles**

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Too cool Miley_hp.
Where did you get this cool interview from?
And do update as much as possible.

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Big smile

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks!!! Big smile
I'm waiting for more!!
I think that Tom Felton & Emma Watson look REALLY REALLY REALLY great together... & because of them, Draco Malfoy & Hermione Granger look AWESOME together...

If there is a video to this interview, please please PLEASE send me the link... Big smile Big smile
Big smile

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniel_4ever

Thanks!!! Big smile
I'm waiting for more!!
I think that Tom Felton & Emma Watson look REALLY REALLY REALLY great together... & because of them, Draco Malfoy & Hermione Granger look AWESOME together...

If there is a video to this interview, please please PLEASE send me the link... Big smile Big smile
Big smile

I absolutely agree............they are my favourite hp couple. Just keep in touch with the interview and you will slowly discover some stunning secrets.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

**miles**

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miley_hp

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

Thanks!!! Big smile
I'm waiting for more!!

Big smile

I absolutely agree............they are my favourite hp couple. Just keep in touch with the interview and you will slowly discover some stunning secrets.

ur making me really curious now... Please, oh please post the rest of the interview as fast as u can.. I'm shaking with the excitement... Big smile

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Okay guys, here's the rest of the interview.

Rachel: So fans. They sometimes tend to be a huge tend to be a huge problem, like Tom and his hair incident and Emma's dress.......

Tom: (bursts out laughing) Why do you have to remind us all about those incidents?

Rachel: (smiling) Last time, just explain us in detail.......

Tom: Okay, okay. It was for a promotional party. I was boarding the car and just as I put one of my foot inside the car, a crazy female fan came thundering towards me crying out loud, "Tom! Tom!Wait!I have to talk to you." And following her were many other fans. That seemed frightening because you know how female fans are....

Emma: (smiling) Exactly, how are they?

Tom: (hugs Emma) Reversed male ones.

[All start laughing]

Tom: And I was like oh! no! And I quickly tried to get in but that girl caught hold of my hair and pulled me towards her. I didn't know what to do. It was sickeningly surprising.I merely told her to let go off me as I was getting hurt, but she got her grip firmer by the second.And finally when she let go off me, her hand had got a lot of my hair and just do not ask me about my hair style.

Rachel: And Emma, tell us about your day out at the mall.

Emma: (laughing) Well, all I can say is that my experience could not have been worse than Tom. It was during Thanksgiving. My mom usually shops for her new season outfits which she take it to court or maybe a tour. So this time, I decided to shop for her instead like she shops for me. It happened in Urban Wears..... I wanted to get in something on red or intoxicating brown or lolly yellow.I was all in disguise, afraid someone may just call out, "Emma!" But, unfortunately, the perfect dress I had picked up was actually reserved for an old lad. I tried to convince her that it meant a lot to my mum, but she, on the other hand, told me that young stars like myself were not to mess with old ladies. Finally I got another coat for mum.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top