Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Bandini 27th November

The episode starts with DM coming down and he walks up to Santo and then walks past, everyone is shocked and Santo also turns around and then he looks at Maulik and tells Maulik to come the factory. Santo is about to walk away but Ba stops her and also tells DM to stay back. DM says he also needs to work and DM leaves with Maulik. Ba tries to console Santo but she leaves from there and Khemi follows her.

Santo is in the store room and Khemi comes there. Khemi asks her what is wrong. Santo tells her about the punishment and everything that has happened. Santo says she is feeling really lonely now that Malik is not with her. Khemi takes Santo with her to see DM as what he is doing is wrong. Santo is trying to stop her but Khemi is dragging her and telling her you have always stayed silent but not today. Arjan comes there. Arjan asks her what she is doing. Khemi says I am asking for justice. Arjan says we shouldn't interfere in their personal matters but Khemi remains admant. Hiten comes there and says Khemi is correct. Arjan still sticks to his point saying this is a personal matter between Santo and Malik, no one should speak between husband and wife. Khemi is like why? Arjan says because I work her. They continue to argue and Arjan lets her not to interfere and leave Khemi is left dejected and is crying and leaves. Santo follows her. Hiten looks at Arjan and Arjan goes up to him and says your coffee is coming and leaves.

Taru has woken up in the morning. Kanji tells her he didn't say anything last night but he wants to make thing very clear, I only let you stay because I didn't want to disobey Malik. Taru tells her she doesn't either and is only accepting her brothers decision. People from the village come to ask Kanji for help and they spot Taru. They are discussing why she is there. Kanji says she is my wife. They are like what are you saying. Kanji is like this is the truth we were married years ago. They apologise to Kanji and call Taru Bhabhiji. They leave. Taru is like why did you let them I have a reputation. Kanji corrects her and says she use to have a reputation. You were here all night what would I have told them. This relationship may mean nothing to us this is the truth, I still respect women no matter how much I hate you. Taru is mad but can't do anything.

Santo is in the store room, Hiten knocks for her and takes her to a party. Ba says I know DM has hurt us, but smile for us. Toral says we are all here to celebrate your birthday. Santo walks away then Hiten goes to her and tells her if crying helps I won't stop you. Santo is like I can't believe Malik would do such a thing with me, I can't celebrate my birthday. Hiten is like ok from now on we won't but we will today, if you aren't listening to a son at least listen to a friend, please. Toral says Saasu Ma at least come now, at least for Birwa she has been waiting for ages. Birwa calls her over. Santo wipes her tears and goes to cut the cake. They sing Happy Birthday for her and everyone is happy, she gives cake to everyone.

At the factory, Kanji and DM are talking. DM asks about Taru. Kanji says you have given her a big punishment do you think she will manage. DM says she is my sister she knows how to manage, and this punishment fits the crime. Maulik and Kanji spot each other. Kanji goes up to him, Maulik takes his blessing and then hugs him.  Kanji walks away. Some workers come to DM with a necklace for Santo as it was a birthday present he asked her for. Maulik over hears this and is saying his mother is suffering and the one who done all this is getting a diamond necklace.

DM and Ba in the hallway. DM says I know it was Santo's birthday. Ba is like it was and why are you so worried about it, it doesn't matter to you as to where she is, Ba your pride is so much and you gave her such a "great" present. DM is like call her. Ba says she has gone to her Nanaji's, at least she will be happier and you can stay here and spend your time talking to Subhi's painting, its a good thing she has gone, also stop speaking to me I will not speak you like her I am giving you a punishment.  

Santo is at the lake thing she is about to leave when DM comes there. DM says I knew I would find you here, I told you, that you will stay in the house and serve your punishment and my ignoring me you have done a bigger... Santo cuts him off and says crime. Santo goes on to say if some laughs its a crime, if someone loves that's a crime, if some does something for their own then a mistake.  Santo asks for her punishment,  since I came into the house all I have done is serve a punishment, it wasn't my fault you accepted me in front of the people of the town, I didn't even a welcoming I was left in the storeroom, it wasn't my fault you didn't accept me, then you did and you told me to respect Benba and that's what I did, I stayed quite for Benba's maan and your relationship and I still get punished, you didn't even celebrate my birthday, I thought you might have come here to console me but like always you are here to punish me. This Bandini is ready for her punishment. DM grabs her and covers her mouth and they have an eyelock!

Episode Ends!

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanaxbakulaxritakayb1ndumvatsaazminamahcirchhedacellarakshtha19swarajgirtweety2009therimsims3chaudh***Anu***nandrjprita7482mahalaxmikcrazyballsp87ahutaKatrina82Sun-Love-Jiya-Diaa--Princess--aloo12kripsyChit15md410Gauri22mah403bvs7691abi71gawkerchaliasihukuttapuHeebsLuv-Shonitsoap-criticicy_devilpiyualkapeg_pionnebumtrinketanna44anu rulzpaljaycheezeammoosDew-dropleena04Naughtynattystranger2roseMallika113Pachu.P-aditi-*Piku*meghapartileelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 27th November" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks NIki... the Cvs are playing smart with showing some hot cliffhangers... it should not be a dreamShockedDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88leelaa9

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
It may well be a dream
ppl shld not get excited CVs are idiots they just want us to tune in on monday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

No its not a dream for Sure...Its a good turnaround..He wil surely explain..his acts & pacify Santu with love thats for sure..

leelaa9

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
This better not be a dream. Otherwise , the CVs will have nightmares, because we will all go to torture themLOLWe will put them in the storeroom with mice and cockroachesLOL

But, oh, our man DM likes aggressive women, huh?  Stupid Santu finally spoke up, good for her, now she got the attention she craved.  Let's see if our DM will hug her and give her a sweet kiss to really shut her upWinkLOL  He should grab her, take her home, give her the diamond necklace, and spend all his night with her after apologizing to her for all his misdeedsBig smile  Then all the DM-bashers can relax, atleast for a while.LOL

Edited by Mallika113 - 27 November 2009 at 1:07pm

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen the epi, but thanks for the update Niki dear.

nikita_88

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
thanks very much for the update!
loved the ending so much

nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
OMG, DM is such a hottie, he has this love hate look in his eyes.   He is looking so closely in to Santu's eyes and their faces are only inches apartEmbarrassed  He is so close to her, sheesh, I hope we get to see a romantic scene on Monday. Don't care what he has done so far, as long as he apologizes to Santu for his bad behavior and takes her in his arms and hugs her tight and kisses,   Mills and Boon styleLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08anna44

Post Reply New Post

Go to top