Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

youngest couple marraige is ahead! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I do not think I can take another marriage track. It means that all the bhooths and the big "M" will be around for longer. These have been swept under the carpet too long and I want these gone. The assorted bhooths and the big "M" screwed up PriDa and Savni weddings and their marriages too.  Angry 

Could we atleast wait until everything is resolved before the Varni wedding. Kum se kum ek wedding to enjoy karne ko mile in peace and wihout being haunted. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "youngest couple marraige is ahead! (Page 2)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Yeah may be they will get married in
coming weeks.

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

I do not think I can take another marriage track. It means that all the bhooths and the big "M" will be around for longer. These have been swept under the carpet too long and I want these gone. The assorted bhooths and the big "M" screwed up PriDa and Savni weddings and their marriages too.  Angry 

Could we atleast wait until everything is resolved before the Varni wedding. Kum se kum ek wedding to enjoy karne ko mile in peace and wihout being haunted. Big smile
Exactly....i too can't handle another marriage...not untill the truth is out
i think varni will have to wait

Post Reply New Post

Go to top