Vibha Anand speaks on ITA - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Vibha Anand speaks on ITA
Buzz up!

TV actress Vibha Anand is very excited but at the same time very nervous since its her first stage performance.The couple from Balika Vadhu will perform on two romantic songs.

After the Indian Telly Awards, its time for Indian Television Academy Awards and so for these awards rehearsals are going in full swing as all the leading actors are doing their best.We spoke to Balika Vadhu fame Vibha Anand aka Sugna about her stage performance with her co-actor Vikrant Massey.

How are the rehearsals going for ITA 2009?

"Its going fine by the grace of God and I am enjoying my rehearsals.This will be my first ever performance on the stage and so I am nervous and I hope that I wont let down my fans and Vikrant, who according to me is the best dancer but I am doing my best too, so lets see."

What is more difficult, acting or dancing?

"Both are not that difficult as we have to learn everything and so I am enjoying both as earlier I found that dancing is not that easy but with rehearsals every thing is going fine."

On which songs are you performing with Vikrant?

"We are performing on two songs together –Tera Hone Laga Hoon from Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani and Dekho chand Nazar Aaya from Saawariyaa and fortunately both the songs are my favourite so I am enjoying.The steps are both classical and little bit of contemporary dancing."

How are you managing both Balika Vadhu and the ITA rehearsals?

"Its not that hectic because my rehearsal starts after the Balika Vadhu pack-up and so there are no fixed timings for the rehearsals and luckily now in Balika Vadhu, Gehna's character will be focused as she has delivered a baby boy and so in that free time I got enough time for rehearsals."

How good is your co-actor Vikrant Massey in dancing?

"As compared to me, he is a very brilliant dancer because he has done learnt dancing from Shamaik Dawar's dancing school and so some times he teaches me how to dance and what kind of expression one can use in a stage performance."

Indian Telly Awards is getting ready to entertain its audiences.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/November/News_20091127_127
thats sweet :)..thnx 4 d article..

cant wait for their performance!
LOOK AT THE DRESS http://wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?p=37025&posted=1#post37025 
Originally posted by aish_punk

thats sweet :)..thnx 4 d article..

cant wait for their performance!
eagerly waiting to see them on stage performing on two of my fav songs.😊