Kollywood Masala

Review of Arya2 .. Fabulous Movie(TELUGU)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Guys ARYA2 is one of THE PERFECT movie of ARJUN after his previous releaseClap

http://hindimoviesong.net/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/arya-2-songs-free-download.jpg

I just came from the show , its simply a mindblowing film with all kind of emotional in itBig smile

This film is exactly opposite to ARYA though only the names of the characters (ARYA , GEETA , AJAY ,SHANTHI) r same Heart

Star Cast:  Allu Arjun (Bunny), Kajal Agarwal, Navdeep.ShraddhaDas & others

http://sagarrai.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/8B350E79EF7EAF28AE5FD43AB2E46.jpg
Music by: Devi Sri Prasad
Writer & Direction: Sukumar
Produced by: Aditya Babu

ARYA 2 is a much glorified movie & is said to be a sequel of 2004 movie ARYA.

Story: It's been said that the film is a musical hit & mainly the song 'Ringa Ringa…' is the main highlight. The movie revolves moves on an average tempo. The screenplay & the brief storyline, both are brilliantly imprinted.

Allu Arjun & Navadeep are chums since their everything they face up in life. Navadeep forever desires to be a step ahead from Bunny <Allu Arjun> & he constantly competes with Bunny in many activities like dance, music, studies, games etc. But as anticipated, Allu finally wins & always stay ahead from Navadeep.

These childhood duo enters into a corporate company & the episode of life is then clearly displayed on screen. Incidentally, Kajal Agarwal comes into their life & both falls in love at 1st sight. Shraddha Arya 2 is also there along with the heroine obviously. There will be surprise in the cameo role.

Navadeep shows his adoration for the girl in front of Bunny & asks him to help him out. Allu Arjun then sacrifices his love interest & with Bunny's amusing & intellectual kind of tricks helps Navadeep to make an impact on Kajal Agarwal.

Lastly Allu Arjun finds out that Kajal loves him instead of Navadeep. Then the suspense part strikes audiences spine. But if you want to know who will marry whom, go see the movie at theatres asap.

Performances: Bunny highlights in ARYA 2 though with his sleepy kind of face, he actually attracted the audiences & keeps them on their toes with his tricky & funny kinda deeds. Bunny's dance steps are immaculate & subsequent to Chiranjeevi & Junior NTR, we give him credit with his best dance in the Telugu film industry.

Kajal Agarwal previously looked somewhat dull in her debut movie 'Chandamama.' She looked dazzling & luminous in her movie 'Magadheera'. But in this movie: Arya 2 she is looking much more dazzling. Lastly 1 thing to ensure that the movie ARYA 2 is not completely a family entertainer,  hope you got the point what it meant to be…

Arya ... where Arjun confuses others.

Arya2 ... he confuses himselfLOL

But guys this film IS A MUST WATCH ONE .... Arjun is THE SOLE of the movie.

Rating : Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaswamii92shonaveer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Review of Arya2 .. Fabulous Movie(TELUGU)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
wow hima.. di.. it is awesome..
cant wait to watch the movie.. kya karein.. exams hai na..
allu adarakottuntadu ee movie lo :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k_anjali12

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
aww.. i really want to watch this movie but i can't understand telugu so i've to wait for someone to english sub it. i love allu arjun, he's been my favourite since Desamuduru,Tongue

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

aww.. i really want to watch this movie but i can't understand telugu so i've to wait for someone to english sub it. i love allu arjun, he's been my favourite since Desamuduru,Tongue

i love desamuduru too.. aarya would be one of the greatest suggestions.. it is also an awesome movie.

k_anjali12

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loyal-kashian

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

i love desamuduru too.. aarya would be one of the greatest suggestions.. it is also an awesome movie.

Yes Aarya is also one of his BEST movie yaar . . .try it ones . . .  u will surely like itHeart

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Ofourse im giving it a try but i've to wait here till it releases on dvd.. i cant waitttt... ohh Mannn.. Allu Arjun looks superbbly hot in the movie im in love wid him completely.. all his movies are wonderful Arya, Happy, Desamuduru, Parugu thnxx for the review Anjali everyone has told me its an excellent movie.. plzz Anjali can u pm me and tell whom Kajal marries in the end or wah happ to Allu arjun.... plzzzzzzz .. thnxx

Edited by pulwasha - 30 November 2009 at 9:25pm

k_anjali12

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thank you so much anjaliSmile

I dont knw telugu much but after seeing telugu movies, now i am able to understnd telugu.. Hope i learn to speak alsoEmbarrassed..

I just love to watch telugu movies but unfortunately we neither get to see it in the Cinemas nor get the dvdOuch. Only source for me is to watch it if someone uploads it

I was dying to watch Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam, Madheera etc but had to wait for about 4 months to get to see it onlineCry.

Thank you once again anjali. Sounds interesting. Hope that i get to see it soon.Smile

k_anjali12

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Wow! So Bunny did rock.

k_anjali12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top