Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rajeev Khandelwal is unhappy again (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

SLB said already the tumors were false! He's doing SLB's movie! I can't wait! I was so hoping Mugdha would do PGK, but whatever I'm only gonna watch the movie for Rajeev so it really doesn't matter who's paired with! I'm literally turning into a huge Rajeev fan! I was watching reruns of LRL and I can't believe I totally ignored him for like 2 years, I wish I knew him longer, he rocks and don't get me started on those fantastic eyes of his! I could probably go on and on, but now I'm daydreaming about his DREAMY eyes!

Omgggggg.......How did I miss this post of yours !!
How dare you ignore Rajeev for 2 years?? That is 24 months?? 365+365 days?? x24 hrs...Omgggg !!LOL
Hahahaha.....By the way lemme warn you ...

Inn Ankhon ki masti kee...
Mastaane hazaaro hain....LOL

His eyes speak volumes.....They are just sooooo WOW !!

When I met him....I was like Embarrassed....*Faint*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev Khandelwal is unhappy again (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

If u go thru his interviews and chats...He has always said that he would prefer to work with new commers.....as that wud give his audience a fresh pairing everytime !

And I dont understand why people are after ousting him from Chenab....I think they are not able to digest the fact that a rank newcommer like Raj has got such a good film !

Anyways...Sorry to dissapoint all the detractors....But...Lemme give u the news from the horse's mouth..."Rajeev IS doing Chenab Gandhi"...

And the starter of these ouster rumours...that is the Mumbai Mirror have published an apology after confirmation of the info from Sanjay Leela Bhansali !!

So, I dont think there shud be any doubt anymore......! Rajeev has left a message for his fans regarding this on his blog aswell !!

hi vandana ..thanks really i am so relieved ..i really really hate this mumbai mirrir .. van burn all those people alive

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 2:12am | IP Logged
^ Hahaha !!
Reverting back the history of Criminology are we Dolly !!
"Burning at stake" was one of the favorite types of punishment...second only to "Flogging" in earlier times...!

Sorry....Hahaha ! I have a Criminology exam due soon....Its going to my head i suppose...! Lol !!

Anyways, I agree with u in hating Mumbai Mirror....They started the fire and now the other papers/sources are taking it to the next level....even though the rumour is false...!

AyeshaC4Sid

IF-Rockerz

AyeshaC4Sid

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 2:21am | IP Logged

^ Hahaha !!
"Burning at stake" was one of the favorite types of punishment...second only to "Flogging" in earlier times...!

Sorry....Hahaha ! I have a Criminology exam due soon....Its going to my head i suppose...! Lol !!

Anyways, I agree with u in hating Mumbai Mirror....They started the fire and now the other papers/sources are taking it to the next level....even though the rumour is false...!

thank u sooo much  vandu for lovely information.  and i agree  also

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

SLB said already the tumors were false! He's doing SLB's movie! I can't wait! I was so hoping Mugdha would do PGK, but whatever I'm only gonna watch the movie for Rajeev so it really doesn't matter who's paired with! I'm literally turning into a huge Rajeev fan! I was watching reruns of LRL and I can't believe I totally ignored him for like 2 years, I wish I knew him longer, he rocks and don't get me started on those fantastic eyes of his! I could probably go on and on, but now I'm daydreaming about his DREAMY eyes!

Omgggggg.......How did I miss this post of yours !!
How dare you ignore Rajeev for 2 years?? That is 24 months?? 365+365 days?? x24 hrs...Omgggg !!LOL
Hahahaha.....By the way lemme warn you ...

Inn Ankhon ki masti kee...
Mastaane hazaaro hain....LOL

His eyes speak volumes.....They are just sooooo WOW !!

When I met him....I was like Embarrassed....*Faint*

Yeah, I know I ran across LRL videos on youtube and totally feel in love him with! Then I re-watched all LRL (this the last episode which for me was of his death), Kahin toh hoga, and I'm currently watching Kya Haadsa Kya haqueeqat just for him! OMG! Where was I, I can't believe I missed out on the Rajeev-mania, cuz 2 years ago he was like the equivalent of KSG today! NEver mind, now I'm a huge fan so the mania will start again or I'll just join in yours!

But hold on a minute! When and where did you meet him, I think I remember you said that before, but get a girl get some details, or if it's personal that's cool too! But you're one lucky girl!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged

^ Lol...! No !

I had written about it in the "Stars you have met thread"LOLLOL..Dont have anything to hide!!LOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 28 November 2009 at 11:12am

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
LOL it has arrived on I-F as well just becoz he refused to reply they published the article..

Edited by Human_Torch - 28 November 2009 at 11:22am

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged

^ Hahaha !!

huh good i'll party tonight u kniw!!!!!!!!!!
thank got everthing is fine with my sweetest hero...miss u rajeev sir ..kab realease hogi apki film

Post Reply New Post

Go to top