Chat Clubs

|Incognito Critics 101| Invites Only | (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
hehe Zainab , even i wanted to watch 3 idiots !!Unhappy i guess i will go and watch it this week !!! LOL

BTW , congrats  u completed 1 year on IF Big smile Where is rox these days ?? Even she doesnt come !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x.sonia.x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Incognito Critics 101| Invites Only | (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Vijay and his army of the undead have been treating me like a princess on IFs...and are barsaoing phool on my creations gallery...till date i have been warned about removing 9654234567890 sigs and avis for being offensive.now that's the royal treatment.people know me on IFs at leastROFLROFL...how have u been yourself,zainab?
Hi Ishan!!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Aditi !!! Big smile , LMAO I have seen some of ur creations and they are hilarious !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

|Incognito Critics 102| Invites Only |

Ohk link to the next CC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angelx.sonia.x

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
ooooohhhhhh,thank you Ishan!!!!now the army of the undead is gonna stalk you for liking my creations,so watch outWink

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtac

ooooohhhhhh,thank you Ishan!!!!now the army of the undead is gonna stalk you for liking my creations,so watch outWink

hahahaha as if i care, IF is kind enough to have given me an IGNORE button !!! ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angel.DontKnow.x.sonia.x

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angel.DontKnow.x.sonia.x

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Ishan, dude, you MUST watch 3 Idiots. For me, it's among the finest Bollywood films and you will be in for an adventurous ride in the theatre, I promise.

i concur!i havent laughed this hard watching a recent bollywood movie claiming to be a comic con.APKGK and the likes leave a bad taste in the mouth and then u watch a movie with absolutely NO expectations whatsoever and it turns out to be completely INSANE!! loved every bit of it!! from Silencer's out of this world speech to Rancho mixing up the answer sheets ..eit was a marathon laughathon all the way!

OMG ADITI. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. I love you, your creations, your posts, and your undeniable love for VJ bhaiyya
Ha! i guess i can say the same about your posts...loved ur topics on the mjht forum and the posts on IC[during my silent stalker days].....

(Look I respect him so much that I call him bhaiyya).
VJ will be soooooo hurteded now...poor guy will remain a "Bhaiyya" forever this wayLOL

So much has changed in the world during the past few days, but fan girls will remain fan girls. They get HURTED over fiction and assume it reality; they are 13 year old girls who lecture others over intimacy and romance; their sole purpose in life is to be behind their laptop screens and press Report button because they haven't witnessed a ray of sunlight.
touching,isnt it??here we worry about world peace and health insurance and jobs and stock quotes and all other mundane stuff,and they worry if their "Reporteded" posts have been attended to ..man,i would be so happy to send my brains off to lalaland someday

Oh, and what do I speak about the mahaan Dev Team? LOL Too bad so sad their 20 percent and 40 percent doesn't affect me.

it affects me thoughOuch i threw a party when old Debojeet sent me a 40% W/L after i called him you know whatLOL
LOL

I have been good and life has been treating me well so far, Lol. THis was by far the most relaxing break for me and now I am getting ready to go back to school.:( By the way, everyone's leaving IF.:(
guess being away from IFs did you good then...i tried abstaining....but its just not my thing.Ouch i guess its gonna be really bad if everyone truly leaves IFs...but im hoping they dont.At least Caro chose to stay back

Ishan....i want that "OGNORE" button on my profile too....*pouts* ...okay moving on to the 102nd CC

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Zainab, of course I remember you. How could I forget the person whom my heart beasts for?

I think TL is engaged/married??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x.sonia.x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top