Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
ISHAAAN! Hi, this is zainab25 and I love Shilpa Anand just as you. πŸ˜†

How are you??? Long time, huh? Are exams done yet, or no? Are you still on IF? What forums? Lol. I have so many questions. Our CC is completing almost a year now, I think, and this place shook IF during our early times.
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=zainab25]ISHAAAN! Hi, this is zainab25 and I love Shilpa Anand just as you. πŸ˜†[/quote] yeah,right! 🀣

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hahahaha Zainab, yeah ofcourse how can I forget u !! πŸ˜ƒ

I am fine , hows u ?? This CC has become so damn inactive , we are atkofied in this CC for approx 2 months !! BTW i am dont with my exams, results going to be out soon πŸ˜”[ πŸ˜” πŸ˜† , What about u , u totally became Gayab from planet I-F ??? πŸ˜•

ADITI AND ISHAN! I love the folks from IC.

How're you doing Aditi? How has Vijay been treating you on I-F? πŸ˜†

ISHAAAN! I am glad you're exams are over and don't stress now over the grades and just say, 'Chachu Aal Izz Well.' Hah, I absolutely cherish 3 Idiots and its songs which reminds me I must watch the film again.

I am good Ishan and I have been here and there. Actually my exams were done in Mid - December and then my holidays begun, so I have been on holidays now for about a month which is absoutely amazing and I am fully relaxed now. Classes resume next Tuesday so I am not too keen for that, but other then that it's all good in the hood. I have been on I-F after the new year from time to time, but nobody is on IC which was my main reason for being on I - F, so I have been a bit inactive. Whenever I sign on, I log onto useless forums and just write out anything to irk fans, Lol, but it's just not the same anymore.

Lets see how 2010 treats all of us.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
hehe Zainab , even i wanted to watch 3 idiots !!πŸ˜” i guess i will go and watch it this week !!! πŸ˜†

BTW , congrats  u completed 1 year on IF πŸ˜ƒ Where is rox these days ?? Even she doesnt come !!

psycho_angel thumbnail
Vijay and his army of the undead have been treating me like a princess on IFs...and are barsaoing phool on my creations gallery...till date i have been warned about removing 9654234567890 sigs and avis for being offensive.now that's the royal treatment.people know me on IFs at least🀣🀣...how have u been yourself,zainab?
Hi Ishan!!

Ishan. thumbnail
Hi Aditi !!! πŸ˜ƒ , LMAO I have seen some of ur creations and they are hilarious !!! 🀣 🀣 🀣

|Incognito Critics 102| Invites Only |

Ohk link to the next CC
psycho_angel thumbnail
ooooohhhhhh,thank you Ishan!!!!now the army of the undead is gonna stalk you for liking my creations,so watch outπŸ˜‰
Ishan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjhtac

ooooohhhhhh,thank you Ishan!!!!now the army of the undead is gonna stalk you for liking my creations,so watch outπŸ˜‰

hahahaha as if i care, IF is kind enough to have given me an IGNORE button !!! 🀣 🀣

Ishan, dude, you MUST watch 3 Idiots. For me, it's among the finest Bollywood films and you will be in for an adventurous ride in the theatre, I promise. I haven't been much in touch with Soha either, but I'm assuming everyone's busy with the holidays and festivities. I miss her.

OMG ADITI. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. I love you, your creations, your posts, and your undeniable love for VJ bhaiyya (Look I respect him so much that I call him bhaiyya). So much has changed in the world during the past few days, but fan girls will remain fan girls. They get HURTED over fiction and assume it reality; they are 13 year old girls who lecture others over intimacy and romance; their sole purpose in life is to be behind their laptop screens and press Report button because they haven't witnessed a ray of sunlight.

Oh, and what do I speak about the mahaan Dev Team? πŸ˜† Too bad so sad their 20 percent and 40 percent doesn't affect me.

I have been good and life has been treating me well so far, Lol. THis was by far the most relaxing break for me and now I am getting ready to go back to school.:( By the way, everyone's leaving IF.:(
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago