Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxthefox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
GG, Neeta has left IC, and I don't know why.

Ugh, there's such a bad snowstorm outside, I couldn't even make it to the Eid Party :(
contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eid mubarak to those who celebrate it.
Hayyye Allah, I had so much food today and I think I will die in my sleep due to improper digestion.

Why did I even go into the hypocritical B-wood forum today? Whatever. I am going to just play the 'like' game over there. Some posters have gone amiss though.:( Like some levelheaded members.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: roxthefox

Hello hello, finally we moved from that manhoos CC. Thank you Ishan, for making this, although we have to edit some information, as Neeta is no longer part of IC.

Eid Mubarak everyone :)

Wat r u mad or wat ??? 😲 How can neeta not be a part of the CC ???

Ishan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: roxthefox

GG, Neeta has left IC, and I don't know why.

Ugh, there's such a bad snowstorm outside, I couldn't even make it to the Eid Party :(

No yaar she hasn't !!! Actually i guess she is too busy in her life. She isn't much active on IF these days . that doesnt mean she left IC !!!

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ishan.k

No yaar she hasn't !!! Actually i guess she is too busy in her life. She isn't much active on IF these days . that doesnt mean she left IC !!!

I hope your right.
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Helloo Everyone
i am prinnia
Can i join????????
Ishan, Neeta is no longer part of IC and doesn't wish to be associated with it (those are her words, and she is fed up of the members), and I cannot seem to reach her as she has conveniantly deleted me off from MSN, and other communicating means. You can surely ask her what the deal is though.:)
Ishan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

Ishan, Neeta is no longer part of IC and doesn't wish to be associated with it (those are her words, and she is fed up of the members), and I cannot seem to reach her as she has conveniantly deleted me off from MSN, and other communicating means. You can surely ask her what the deal is though.:)

OMG r u serious ?? I am very shocked at the moment !!!😕

-simi- thumbnail
INU 😃
hi everyone else! GOD its hard to stay away from IF 😕