How will it take place???

Posted: 14 years ago
OK guys as we all know the most waited reunion of ArMan is gonna take place so lets predict how its gonna takes place.. You have to exactly mention how will truth come out n who will say it n how will Archana make a move towards Manav in short describe full scene, u can also write in wat background score or song will be played....

This should be fun s lets put on our creative hats..
Reunion????, EKTA is back with her tricks. Yesterday Manjusha and Rasika are back, and now Satish's Aai too there.  It will take years.๐Ÿ˜ญ

hey good topic!!

okay here's my idea:

Warning: It has ended up becoming a sort of fan fiction more than just an idea... but I enjoyed writing it so much that I can't help posting it.. don't read it if you don't want a long story..!

Situation: Varsha and Satish get the proofs and everyone feels like a fool, everyone is sorry...manjusha is thrown out of the house by vinod... she howls for a while, then goes home.

my ideas:

1.) most important scene: Archana does not sleep all night.. she remembers how much Manav has done for her ever since he met her, both before and after marriage and even after she left him... she remembers how he had said... when you hold someone's hand you hold it forever.. then she remembers how she had accused him.. all the scenes when he had tried to convince her 'apno pe bharose karne ke liye saboot ki zaroorat nahin hoti' she keeps cryng.. aai notices her... tries to console her... Archana says that he was a perfect husband.. but she cud not be a gud wife... he did so much for her.. she had one chance to repay it.. but she did not do it.. she has insulted the man who has selflessly loved her.. not valued him.. he was god's answers to her prayers.. she has insulted not only him but also her god... Aai consoles her.. she says we will go tmrw... we will fall at his feet and ask for forgiveness...

Scene 2: My favourite scene haha!! : Aai and baba go to the chawl.. only Savita is at home.. they say they want to meet Manav.. Savita says talk to me first... they tell her everything.. they apologize... Savita says 'ok, so nw that my Manav has a big garage you have come to realize his worth...' they protest.. she shuts them up.. says this is not the first time, it is their old habit, first insult in front of everybody then come and apologize.. and sulochana especially needs a crash course on anger management.. how many times have u slapped my sons.. sul aai is all embarassed.. the whole chawl is watching.. Savita says ur daughter is very happy at ur home, right.. she prefers staying there.. so keep her with you.. u hv no idea hw many tears my son has shed.. nw I dnt want her to come bak and make him suffer more.. he has moved on in life.. now u move out too... get out..!!: (I can imagine Savita in this scene.. wanna see sulochana listening helplessly for a change)

Scene 3: When they reach home they tell everyone what happened. they will go to the garage tmrw and talk to Manav...

At night aai is crying.. baba asks the reason.. aai says today she doesn't have a reason to criticize Savita, what she said today was bitter but true... Manav has done so much.. he has been a son rather than a son- in- law, but we never valued him, we always forgave each of manju's mistakes and trusted her... but nvr gave Manav even the benefit of doubt.. we nvr really accepted him.. we always felt him to be a compromise rather than god's blessings.. I dnt expect Manav to forgive us... baba says Manav is mature and intelligent.. he will forgive us, I'm sure... aai says it is not fair to take advantage of someone's goodness... he has nvr asked for anything.. but this time he has the right to be angry.. we cannot expect him to forgive us or Archu... I have very little hopes... Archana has heard everything.. she is shattered..!!

Next day aai and baba go to the garage, aai remembers how she wanted a 'perfect' boy for Archana, then she remembers how she had insulted Manav saying he was uneducated, poor, uncultured, had a horrible family and was CHARACTERLESS, and thinks today I have myself come to beg at his doorstep..!!

Manav treats them politely, they fall on his feet, he asks them not to do so.. they ask him to take Archu back in his life and forgive them all... he says it was circumstances that made things happen that way, maybe everyone has a little fault, himself too... maybe he lacked somewhere, that is why Archu didn't trust him when the time came (okay I hate Manav for saying this, but we all know how he is) he finally says that HE WILL FORGIVE EVERYONE , BUT THIS DIVORCE WILL NOT BE CANCELLED COS THIS RELATIONSHIP IS MEANINGLESS, THERE IS NO LOVE, TRUST OR RESPECT IN IT...

They go home tell Archu everything, varsha shouts that this is not possible, he is sacrificing his happiness cos he thinks Archu wants to marry satish.. Archu says this is not possible.. he probably hates me now.. he can't forgive me.. that is why.. I respect his decision.. if he wants to divorce me he has full right to do so.. he needs a nice quiet girl who can keep him happy, and trust him and blah blah blah...!!

(am laughing so much right now) varshu shouts and says.. aaargghhh... you will ruin your marriage.. just go and tell him you have always loved him and you are not going to get married to satish, that it was a misunderstanding.. he will believe you.. Archana says its not possible.. no man can have that much tolerance.. and why will he believe me when I never believed him?? Varshu says this is your guilt speaking.. just cos you din't trust him you expect him not to trust you too...!

Next day its sankashti.. and also final day of divorce... aai asks Archu to get ready to go to the temple.. Archu says she has kept a fast but she wont go to the temple, she can't face god.. aai says this is not right.. today you have to make the biggest decision of ur life... you need his blessings.. she forces her to come along..

Manav is at the temple too.. aai sees him and asks him about his well being.. he says he is fine.. aai says this day will change ur future.. I will respect whatever decision u take.. Manav is silent.. he asks.. is Archana not well... she didn't cum to the temple today whereas its sankashti.. she says she is outside the temple waiting.. she felt it wudn't be right to enter the temple without any heart for it.. (be-mann se nahi ana chahti thi) Manav says why hasn't she got heart for it anymore... aai tells what Archu had told..

Manav goes outside.. Archu is sitting under a tree lost in thoughts.. he goes and stands near her.. she does not come to know.. finally he says the aarti is starting.. she looks up.. then down and says she is not coming.. he asks why.. she says she cannot face.. he says whom?? she is quiet. He takes her hand and leads her inside.. she is too shocked to say anything.. just keeps staring at him... (ok I admit I got this idea from mohabbatein) finally he stops in front of the idol and says... just cos u didn't believe in god or feel you have betrayed him doesn't mean he doesn't believe in you or your decisions.. he is with you always... you need to trust him and be truthful to him to make the right decision in life... he then prays... Archu applies the whole dialogue to Manav in place of god.. she remembers that varsha had told the same thing... she stands next to Manav and both pray...

Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago

Sorry it got long... read on if you still have interest.. I.e. if you haven't dozed off as yet..!

okay now I dnt how an actual divorce takes place... so I made it up.. I'm sorry for all the legal bloopers.

Climax scene: The judge is listening (getting bored.. hehe) ... Manav is sad.. both the lawyers are fighting.. they hurl accusations at each others clients... Archu's lawyer says Manav is a cheat, characterless, man... Manav's lawyer says Archana doesn't trust her husband and is not interested in living with him.. she has left him twice.. she prefers her mother to her husband... she has mentally tortured and hurt him...no person can tolerate all this..

Archana has tears in her eyes.. Manav notices it.. he stops them both.. Archana is surprised.. Manav says there is no need for all these accusations.. we have talked it over.. we want a divorce by mutual consent..judge says are you sure... Manav says I am... he starts speaking about other legal things.. he has no problem with the alimony and stuff.. Archana remembers how he used to say I can't see you in pain.. she remembers varshu's words.. Manav's words at the temple.. finally the time when she had confronted him with the divorce papers and he had said.. you couldn't understand the silence behind my signatures..

Manav's blabbering is over... the lawyers are convinced.. the judge is convinced.. he asks Archana if she agrees with what Manav said or wants to say something.. she says she wants to say something.. she never said it before, she didn't have courage, the occasion wasn't right or simply fate didn't help.. but wants to say it today... the judge says speak.. both the lawyers assume it is about alimony..

she takes a deep breath and says.. Manav.. I love you.. Manav is shocked... the judge is horrified... the lawyers are horrified... the people in the court are shocked.. their family members who had accompanied them are shocked.. Savita's jaw drops down!! (am laughing uncontrollably)

Manav is staring as if he has seen a ghost.. Archana says I have never loved anyone other than you... and how cud I.. when you don't let me think about anyone else other than you.. you have done so much for me.. that I can't help thinking about anyone else other than you...even when you were away.. you dominated my thoughts.. you were part of my life.. whenever I was in trouble.. you were there..whenever I needed you.. you were there.. you have been my biggest support system.. to the extent that everytime I was about to fall in local train.. I felt, from somewhere Manav will come to hold me.. whenever I was in the general compatrment I never felt uncomfortable.. always felt no one can misbehave with me cos you must be here somewhere secretly watching me.. and will protect me if I am in danger.. whenever I was in the temple.. I felt you have been here.. I felt your presence.. whenever I was alone I remembered your comforting words, your faith in my abilities..

I don't know who told you about satish and my wedding or that I want to live with him.. I dont know how you got the idea.. all I can say is that none of this is true.. I don't even know if you will believe me cos so much time has passed now.. but the fact is that I fell in love when I met you... but understood its true meaning the day I finally understood the silence behind your signatures on the divorce paper.. no one cud have done it except for you..!

I dont expect you to forgive me.. nor do I think I deserve to be forgiven yet I am confessing all this to you today so that you don't think you lacked something bcoz of which I chose satish.. so that you don't think you were incapable somewhere and cudn't save this relationship.. you have taught me the real meaning of love.. even if this relationship breaks today.. it will still be a PAVITRA RISHTA.. cos you made it pure...you made it pure...!!

Manav is still staring, the whole court is listening, there is pin drop silence (oooh so dramatic) lawyers are nervous.. Savita has fainted out of shock.. Archu breaks down finally and runs from there crying.. Manav starts following her.. finally the judge comes back on earth.. he shouts.. hey where are you going.. have you forgotten you are here for a divorce?? Manav stops.. he says I'm coming bak in two minutes.. the judge is like wht the heck.. this is contempt of court... you wanna get divorced or not... Manav says no.. I mean yes.. I mean I dont know.. I mean.. wait let me ask her first... he runs out of court... the judge shouts at the lawyers.. wht are you two doing.. go and convince your clients...!!!

Outside Manav finds Archana sitting quietly sobbing.. he goes upto her... he asks her what was it all.. the court drama.. my head is spinning I cant understand anything.. I wanted a divorce cos of you and now you say... all these months you turned your face away from me.. kept showing your hatred for me and today on the day of our divorce in front of strangers and almost 100 people you say u love me!! I dont know what to say.. what to believe.. wht to do..

Archana says do what makes you happy.. that is what will make me happy too... I know you cannot forgive me.. yuo want to move ahead in life and be happy.. you can divorce me..Manav says.. do you even know what makes me happy.. YOU!! Uptil now I spent my life thinking about my family.. my life revolved around my garage.. my tools.. my family's budget.. siblings education.. baba's drinks.. I didn't know there was a Manav within me as well.. the mechanic had become a machine himself whose only thought was how to raise the family's earnings.. until I met you and for the first time saw how life cud be beautiful even if not exorbitant, how there was happiness in small things, that even I was a human being and someone could fall in love with me as well.. and you think I cud give up such a precious someone for a little ego and misunderstanding.. you know me so little Archana.. Archu is crying... (yet again).. he says you want to repay me.. then you can.. you made a mistake.. suffer the punishment.. by coming bak in this uneducated mechanic's life who has a drunkard father and a mawali brother and a mother who made your life hell.. is this punishment sufficient??

Archana looks into his eyes.. "The sweetest punishment of my life... I wudn't trade it for any other..." Manav says it won't be easy.. it will be a jail.. you won't get to go back if you come back now.. even if your aai drags you back, or else I will...Archana is like "you will... what??" Manav gives her a cute little slap on her cheek, "I will forget that I am your good sweet husband and be bad for a change and then you won't be able to leave me and go away...I'll drag you back into my life.." Archana says, "If that is so, I wish you had been bad earlier and slapped me out of my foolishness.." Manav shuts her up with a sign of a slap and hugs her and Archana breaks down in his arms...

The two unfortunate lawyers walk together looking for their clients and complaining how fickle minded and unprofessional clients are these days... when they suddenly see Manav and Archana hugging each other.. they are shocked... Archana's lawyer is like what is going on.. but the other lawyer says.. No need going there now... THE CASE IS CLOSED..!!!

And that's the end of my story... sorry if I bored you... I know the whole court sequence got very long.. but I was actually thinking of good dialogues that wud suit Manav and Archana... Archana's dialogues are always so long and Manav's are always so touching..!

Thankyou to all those who had the patience of reading it, thankyou mitts for this post and thankyou to all the wonderful writers at india-forums for inspiring me.

Nice but it will years then to reunite as long procedure of story.
kya baat hai!!! wat an amazing description!!!! Loved it to teh core... amazing work!! n it wasnt boring at all... awesome work Nikita thx a lot for the reply!!!!!!!
Originally posted by toshibelekar

Nice but it will years then to reunite as long procedure of story.

NO no it will take few days or rather one or 2 week for dat as der r articles out for same i m sure this is gonna happen soon n i really hope it happens he way Nikita described it...... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Like CB wedding, it will vanish in thin air.
@mitts : Thanx for the appreciation..!
@Kachipata: I don't think so.. rather I think they will do the reunion in a grand and dramatic manner.
Originally posted by mitts

kya baat hai!!! wat an amazing description!!!! Loved it to teh core... amazing work!! n it wasnt boring at all... awesome work Nikita thx a lot for the reply!!!!!!!

yes. totally agreed.  A wonderful work Nikita.  Actually Your narration of story has helped to get out of bored rather than boring. I could visualize the scenes through the way u have described. and finally the climax narration was the knock on the wood.loved it so much. if orginal was picturised in the similar way as u described, it will be so nice to watch ARMAN on screen. Awesome work Nikita. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Thanks for such a narration and spending time on it.
Edited by umayal - 14 years ago