BV - Nov 26th 2009 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Watched BV today after a long time...posting update since I didn't see any

Highlights : Basanth is a dad!

Basanth waits out Gehna's surgery in the doctor's cabin, tense and upset. He remembers his moments with Gehna and prays to God to save his wife and child. The doctor approaches him after the operation.

Maasa sits outside upset with Basant's decision. Basanth comes there and she refuses to look at him. Basanth tells her that her wish is fulfilled, she is now a granny to his son. Maasa is ecstatic. Sumitra asks about Gehna, and Basanth tells her she is fine. Everyone is very happy and profusely thank God and the good doctor.

Daadisa is uncontrollable with Joy. She keeps hugging and talking to Basanth about how he is now a father. She runs to go see the child, but stops herself and sends Sumitra instead since she is a widow. Sumitra goes in to see Gehna still unconscious. She sees the baby and happily talks to Gehna abt how much Basanth loves Gehna and she should never think of leaving. She carries the baby out for Maasa to see.

Daadisa and family dote on the infant. Daadisa appears to have plans of thoroughly spoiling her new grandson. Basanth cannot believe his luck and holds his son. Bhairav is moved to see his mother and brother so happy. He calls Anandi and Jagya to tell them the news. The kids rejoice upon hearing about the baby and eagerly await to welcome Gehna and the baby home.....

Precap : Jagya dresses up well in anticipation of the baby's arrival. Anandi is confused and Jagya tells her he wants to make a good first-impression on his baby brother. Anandi is amused...

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thnx ilib....even i saw a whole episode after a long time. i really liked the anandi-jagya scenes.
I agree Shreya, after a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly long time, Anandi and Jagya were super funny, especially the precap....lol
thanx..dadisa is going to screw the poor kid's life by spoiling him rotten..atleast in jagya's case his father controlled the level of pampering..i doubt basanth is going to do tht either...
hey welcome back ILIB. I missed your updates even though the other Coolbies have been doing a wonderful job  ðŸ˜Š

About this episode, I am so glad that for a change they didn't resort to the cliched storyline of Gehna's kid dying and she coming back to find the jhula in her room and getting all sad and Anandi getting a scolding from Dadisa for putting the jhula there. Or even Gehna giving birth to a girl and then Maasa being annoyed. I am so glad they showed that both Gehna and her son are fine. At least Maasa won't get on her case now, and leave Gehna and Basant alone to live in peace.
thanks dear for the update

& good to see u here too!
yeah thats pretty shocking. BV started off being different but lately its taken the typical route. so i was expecting all of that iruag. or maybe even baby switch with suguna as per rumours. and if not anything atleast maasa getting a chance to say 'i told u so...u didnt listen to me and look what happened!' for a change there is genuine happiness all around. basant did what was right and he got his wife and son.
thnx 4 d update priya

Basant is finally a dad..tats awesome..n its gud tat Dadisa did'nt 4get the rules 4 herself..

The Jaan precap was too cute..

-aish
Thanks so much Priya for the update🤗
geee they showed jaan in precap?:P
imma gonna watch today that part when they'll show jaan then hehe but pleej lemme know which part it'll be shown😳😆

Is the show really coming back on track?? Maybe I'll catch this epi then....lol