Members Lounge

||Coffee With The Crazies||#3| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

BlueSoul

IF-Rockerz

BlueSoul

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Steff : Clap Good ... Btw... I wanted to know about Superhero .. Not the powerpuff girl .. So that i can decide your christmas dress ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iTangled_25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Coffee With The Crazies||#3| (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm

Here is my small question list for SteffEmbarrassed

First the easiest one.. How r u feeling rite now????TongueOh, i feel like hugging you all tight *sarcastic* ROFL

And now:

1.What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
Komal is answering exams, need to wish her luckBig smile

2.What's the last thing you thought about before you went to sleep last night?
College is starting on 1st DecOuch

3.Grilled or Fried?
whichever is yummierLOL

4.What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
Its of me and my little baby cousin who i love beyond limitsEmbarrassed

5.Did you get anough sleep last night?

Yeah, i had 6 liquor chocolates before i slept, i told na?Embarrassed

6.What makes you unique?
Its just the way i am, everyone is unique, so m iWink

7.Are you afraid of the dark?
Yes, very, terrified actuallyOuch

8.Favorite hangout?
Cherry Square, Bharat mall, Pizza hut, Food court, actually it depends with who i am, then any place is greatLOL

9. 3 things you cannot live without?
Mum, MFC, frensBig smile

10.Favorite song?
The current favorite is Immortal evanescence(Thanks ParoBig smile) and Dhan te nanWink

11.What are you afraid of?
The dark, and scary ghosts stuff, and thunder lightening etc etcOuch

12.Are you a giver or a taker?
I'm a giverEmbarrassed

13.What are your nicknames?
Steff Steffz PHOG Strawberry Steffu SteffinkaLOL Miss Yellow, Lady James Bond etc etcLOLLOL

14.What 1 thing would you take with you on a deserted island?
PHONEROFL

15.Favorite TV commercial?
I just flip channels during addsSleepy

16.Whats your favorite color?
BlueBig smile

17.What are the things you always take with you?
I wear them actually, i wear 2 rings a bracelet, earring and a chain, i have to have atleast one of them when i go out, and of course, i dont step outta the house without my cell and lensesLOL

18.What did you wanna be when you were a kid?
a TeacherWackoDeadLOL

19.What do you usually do when the clock turns 10:10?
am or pm?? If its PM i sleep, am i am dozing during the 1st lectureSleepy

20.Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, No qualms about it, I can read what i writeLOL and lecturers tooLOL

21.If you were another person would you be friends with you?
YesEmbarrassed, i would love to have a fren like myself, actaully i o consider myself as a fren, you see i cant ditch myselfLOL

22.Are you very sarcastic?
depends on the situation Wink but i can be very sarcastic, yesTongue

23.Which you favorite icecream flavor?
CHOCOLATE Embarrassed

24.What was the last thing you ate?
Cheese sanwich.... ssshhhh, for breakfastShockedROFL

25.What was the last drink you drank?
Water ROFL

26.If you were a crayon what color would you be?
BlueBig smile

I think its enough for now.. will ask more laterEmbarrassed

Praise God

and NOOOOOOO
ROFL

Edited by Steff_DMG - 29 November 2009 at 11:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_riaperfectlyflawednisha80Wrackspurt

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueSoul

Steff : Clap Good ... Btw... I wanted to know about Superhero .. Not the powerpuff girl .. So that i can decide your christmas dress ROFL

Thanks *bows* ROFL

and
hayee, Pehle kyun nahi bola? ROFL

SUPERMAN ROFL

Edited by Steff_DMG - 30 November 2009 at 12:01am

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Ha ha here is your 1st Set of questions........yup you heard it right another set  will come soon ........*gives evil laugh* Evil Smile

1) You are walking down the street and you see Shahid ........you want to go and talk to him but you just have to reach a certain place in time since "J" is waiting for u ( its important that you reach there on time )........but this is probably the first and last time u will ever have the chance to talk to Shahid ......what will you do ? Wink

2) You have had three online hubbies so far ROFLROFLROFL........who is the best among them? (you will have to name one Evil Smile) and why?

3)If u see a shooting star what will you wish for ?(dont say you dont believe in shooting stars LOL)

4)  That deadly day in 2012 arrives and you are fortunate enough to make it to the ship .........there you see that Gober is standing just beside you in the Ship what will u tell him? LOLLOL

5) What would be the perfect date for you ?(show this to "J" ...tips u know LOLWink

6) what is your best Miss Congeniality moment ? LOL

7) What is your favourite book and why? Wink

8) what is your favourite TV show now? Wink

9) You were sleeping and dreaming that you have truned into Priyanka for real.........but when you woke up you saw that you have turned into Kareena ........what will you do ? ROFLROFL

10) would you like to do voodoo on somebody ? why? ROFL

PS: Answering all the questions are compulsory Evil Smile.......if you find some questions are weird then thats your problem Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_rianisha80iTangled_25

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
LOL, this was funny..
and steff and shifali;s answers were entertaining to read.. =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iTangled_25

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

Ha ha here is your 1st Set of questions........yup you heard it right another set  will come soon ........*gives evil laugh* Evil Smile Now i wish i never grilled you for that IOTW thingOuchLOL

1) You are walking down the street and you see Shahid ........you want to go and talk to him but you just have to reach a certain place in time since "J" is waiting for u ( its important that you reach there on time )........but this is probably the first and last time u will ever have the chance to talk to Shahid ......what will you do ? Wink
Oh I'll call  up and say, "I'm stuck in the traffic, I'll take a few more minutes, oh and besides, J is a late comer Embarrassed

2) You have had three online hubbies so far ROFLROFLROFL........who is the best among them? (you will have to name one Evil Smile) and why?
OH GODShockedShocked

I'll categorize wait.ROFL

TJ -- Yes a very sweet loving pati who gave me sweet Berry, he never was angry and stuff, very jovial and rofling all the time, but very less romantic that time na?, now he has learnt from us how to be romantic ROFL

Ankit-- By God, Very HOT, The anger is always on his nose, and did we get married?Confused I dont think soROFL, I just rmbr the Ishq leta hai nightBlushing

Raj-- my current one, Like i said, finger licking good ROFL he's a bit hot headed, nevertheless, I like those romantic timesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed currently preganant wtith his twins ROFL

Life is all about living for the moment,Wink so The answer is RAJROFL

3)If u see a shooting star what will you wish for ?(dont say you dont believe in shooting stars LOL)
I've never seen one all my life Embarrassed but if i do I'll ask for JEmbarrassed

4)  That deadly day in 2012 arrives and you are fortunate enough to make it to the ship .........there you see that Gober is standing just beside you in the Ship what will u tell him? LOLLOL
Tell him? are you telling me i would have to TALK to him? No way mate, not interested !!! Dead(psst: i may go into PHOG mode seeWink)

5) What would be the perfect date for you ?(show this to "J" ...tips u know LOLWink
ShockedEmbarrassed

I'm not asking anthing big, i would always love to have a date on the beach where I'd just ask J to hold my hand and just talk to me about everything, If there is a comfort level in our conversation, I could ask for nothing betterEmbarrassed

6) what is your best Miss Congeniality moment ? LOL

ROFL I gave the kitchen a make over, with that cocoa powder ROFL i told you ROFL

7) What is your favourite book and why? Wink
It has to be harry Potter, never read anything with that sorta imagination, basically i like any book which has a bit of everthing in it (psst: i love mills and boonROFL)

8) what is your favourite TV show now? Wink
Damn, i have been simply wathing CIDLOL I would have said Roadies, but Raghu makes and gives that Roadies spirit, he's not there Disapprove

9) You were sleeping and dreaming that you have truned into Priyanka for real.........but when you woke up you saw that you have turned into Kareena ........what will you do ? ROFLROFL
OMG, eeekkks ROFL I would go back to Shahid KapoorEvil Smile
Blushingand dump SaifROFL

10) would you like to do voodoo on somebody ? why? ROFL
On J.. for obvious reasons ROFL

Well i dunno his feeling for me, so i'm not trying anything as of yet ROFL

PS: Answering all the questions are compulsory Evil Smile.......if you find some questions are weird then thats your problem Evil Smile

are we done? ROFL

Rockstar_rianisha80Wrackspurt

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
@Steffz

ROFLROFLROFL......your answers were great ROFLROFL........J is latecomer ?? LOL.............please turn into PHOG mode if u ever meet Gober ROFLROFL........Oh and Ankit was hubby type though u got divorced even before u married....so i included him in that list
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by mysticwater24 - 30 November 2009 at 12:45am

Rockstar_rianisha80iTangled_25

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

@Steffz

ROFLROFLROFL......your answers were great ROFLROFL........J is latecomer ?? LOL.............please turn into PHOG mode if u ever meet Gober ROFLROFL

Thank you thank you ROFLROFL

Yeah he is a late comer, i see him coming to church rolling up his sleeves and combing his hair after he gets down from the car
ROFLROFL

@ Red

My pleasure
ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_riaWrackspurt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top