||Coffee With The Crazies||#3|

Posted: 14 years ago

THANKSGIVING EDITION
~ Presented by The Coffee Crazies of Creative Corner ~ 

xtaurus429x mimi0295 Perfangel5655

This crazy idea was founded by none other than our crazy team! No brownie points for guessing correctly๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†  So one fine day in the cyberworld when not a virus was in sight we all sat down with our "oh- so precious" computers typing away to each other upon how we shall go on with this business...and then viola! If Bollywood can have their own coffee show, toh hum kissise kam nahin! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here we will have monthly guests of members on our IF team... grilling them on juicy gossips of their lives and put them on the "hot spot" with our crazy questions...and yes, when I mean crazy believe it!

We will discuss: Food, Fashion, Music, Gossip, Movies, and What to and what not to do. We will survey and we will interview!
Basically we will do it all.

So stay with us and please enjoy!!!

Please....take your time....sit back and slowly read each section. It's not everyday you get to laugh at your fellow I-F members! ๐Ÿ˜ƒTrust me, WE WILL NOT BORE YOU! (at least we hope not to!๐Ÿ˜†)
Today, we have two very special members who have willingly (after being threatened by the crazies) donated their time and brain cells to be on the hot seat. We have grilled them left, right, and centre! They've been asked questions that they never thought would be asked.๐Ÿ˜ˆ Are you all ready to find out who these two special guests areeeeeee?

Why don't we scroll down to find out. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by mimi0295 - 14 years ago
w h o  a I ?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why don't we read the following intros and guess who these two members are ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We like to call this a "Good for nothing Guessing Game." Why we call it that- well, that's for you to find out! ๐Ÿ˜†

PERSON #1.

Before we get started, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? 
A 'little' about me? I could talk a lot,๐Ÿ˜† oh well, I'm Steffi/Steff/Steffz/Steffu/Strawberry Steffu/Piggy/Miss Yellow/Miss congeniality/ err, that's enough i think๐Ÿ˜ณ
I can be very naughty and sweet at the same time๐Ÿ˜† I like to talk like i said, I like shopping watching TV worrying my mum a lot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† basically, I'm very helpful by nature too.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do you like giving interviews? I sure hope you do, because today, I'll be asking you a ton of questions that you probably didn't ever plan on answering. *evil laughs* 

Do I like interviews? Yeah, sure, If I'm in the mood๐Ÿ˜†

What or who made you agree to giving this interview?
No one, I obliged myself๐Ÿ˜ณ

What's your favorite - 

c o l o u r ?  Blue๐Ÿ˜ƒ
C h o c o l a t e   b a r ?   Flakes from Cadbury๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
C e r e a l ?   Green gram๐Ÿ˜ƒ

- - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -
Any guesses? Well, we give up! This mystery person is none other than......... Steff_DMG

PERSON #2.

Before we get started, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? Do you like giving interviews? I sure hope you do, because today, I'll be asking you a ton of questions that you probably didn't ever plan on answering. *evil laughs*

I for am REALLY shocked as to how I was chosen for CWTC.๐Ÿ˜ณ I personally don't like being in the spotlight at all.๐Ÿ˜ณ

What or who made you agree to giving this interview?

Mimi. She PMed me, saying she wants to interview me. And for once, I was thinking about something along the lines of KWK.๐Ÿ˜†

What's your favourite -

c o l o u r ? Blue. Anytime. Blue.

C h o c o l a t e   b a r ? Kitkat.

C e r e a l ? I personally don't like cereal, as they are kind of like sugar. I am more into salted things.

hmmmmmmmmm..... doesn't ring a bell. I guess now you all know why we call this the "Good for nothing Guessing Game." ๐Ÿค” Well, we won't leave you all in suspense.... this person is none other than one of our fantabulous mods, *Shifali*

Now that we have ourselves two bakris, let's ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun over to the first segment ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

Ready to start our very first round? This round is called "The Cold Coffee Segment." Like the title, this is what us Crazies like to call the boring Q and A round. Are you ready? Because even if you aren't, we're going to start!

1,2,3, START!

S t e f f  :

This month's theme is"Giving Back and Being Thankful." In your opinion, what do you think these two terms (Giving back and being thankful) mean and why?

Giving back and being Thankful is like Giving and taking Respect, The more you give to the people in need you get back in a 100 fold, this may not necessarily be monetary, It can be in any way that seems like a blessing to an individual.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What was the fondest memory you have ever had- a memory that makes you feel like saying, "Thank You God for letting me experience this?"

I've never had a "fondest" memory as of yet, That will come later on in life, I'm sure,(if the world does not end๐Ÿคฃ) but I'm a very happy person in life, I don't believe in carrying on the previous days debts for the next day, in my language when I say "Happy" it means anything that makes you smile, every time you smile its because your just happy and I smile a lot, because happiness is always in the simplest things of life I believe, and even simple happy moment is a gift of God, so I remember to thank him for all those happy moments in my life.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Around this time of month, generally people tend to feel thankful and grateful for the things they have. Is there anyone you want to thank or anything you are thankful for?

I want to thank every person who has been a part of my life, made it so wonderful and memorable, (only the people who made me happy though, I'm no God to like my enemies๐Ÿ˜†) since this a interview on I-F and specially pertaining to the CC, I want to thank the most special people to me on I-F, That is Paro, Nisha, Aneesha, TJ and Sayeed, Thank you so much, this comes from the bottom of my heart, If you guys weren't there, I'd probably have been just another 'ordinary' member, Its you guys who make me feel special, I'll forever be grateful to you all, If not for you all, my life would be something else, you have, are and shall always be a important part of my life. ๐Ÿค—X 1000 I want take a opportunity to also apologize to you all in case I did something you never liked๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is one time i don't want to be diplomatic and name everybody, Its only you people, another person i want to remember is Anjana, You have helped me many times in unknown ways may be, thank you for that, and you have great importance in my life too, Only you don't remain in the place the other 5 do๐Ÿ˜ณ

What is the nicest thing someone has done to you, or something that you have done to someone? I want you to go back to that moment. How exactly did you feel?

People have been very kind to me, nicest thing is difficult to choose, I'm not really greedy and waiting to get the best, so I'm happy with the smallest thing, and always hope that God blesses that person abundantly in 100 folds who ever thought of helping me out.

As for me I have helped many people in my life, unnaturally many, Its not much I have done from my side, whenever I can do for anyone I'm always glad to oblige, It now depends on the person to mark the level of my helpfulness.

It feels great in both ways, to help and to be helped.๐Ÿ˜Ž

What is something you regret doing? You don't have to name anybody or go into much detail, but like the previous question, I want you to go back and tell us exactly how you were feeling.

Infact I do have something I really regret and that is mistaking the fictional Armaan to be the real Karan Singh Gober, oops, did i say Gober? sorry haan, i mean Grover๐Ÿ˜ณ๐ŸคฃHowever I was saved, Amen, never shall I make such a mistake ever again; however he'll have my appreciation for anything good he does and criticism for everything wrong he does. Every good that is done require appreciation so that he/she is motivated to do more good. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ This applies to the 'real' people  I hate also๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

S h i f a l i  :

This month's theme is"Giving Back and Being Thankful." In your opinion, what do you think these two terms (Giving back and being thankful) mean and why?

Giving back and thankful means being greatful for what you have, and doing equally good in return to make up for what you recieved. I just feel, that if someone does something for you, you should do something equally good in return for them. It just helps make relationships stronger.

What was the fondest memory you have ever had- a memory that makes you feel like saying, "Thank You God for letting me experience this?"

I think, it would have been my 1st year at High school AND March 2008 till now. Everything that I experienced so far, is really unique and quite a journey. 

Around this time of month, generally people tend to feel thankful and grateful for the things they have. Is there anyone you want to thank or anything you are thankful for?

I want to thank ALL my friends here, for adding another leaf to my life, aswell as God for making me who I am today.

What is the nicest thing someone has done to you, or something that you have done to someone? I want you to go back to that moment. How exactly did you feel?

The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me has to be around my birthday. Everyone posted one-shots for me, and even made a birthday post for me, *cough cough* Ravz and Meera and haha, the way, they told everyone, Shabo, Radz, Nadi to hide it from me, that surprise birthday party...that was really something special and nice. During that time, I was happy and sad at the same time...I mean my friends doing all this for me...it was a great feeling.

What is something you regret doing? You don't have to name anybody or go into much detail, but like the previous question, I want you to go back and tell us exactly how you were feeling.

When I did something, that I really didn't want to, I was sad. Not because I had done it, but because what I had done, wasn't who I was.

Well, that wraps up our Cold Coffee segment! I hope you haven't fallen asleep it. :)
Shall we move on to the CRAZY round? You didn't think we'd be asking you only boring questions...did you? Put on your seatbelt, because now.... the fun is about to start! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

*sighs* Now this is where the craziness begins ๐Ÿ˜
CWTC readers, get some popcorn, soda, and SUPER COOL KALA CHASHMA'S while you sit back and read our next segment. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Steff
DA  T u r k e y :

If you could own a turkey what would you name it and why?

I would name it Tommy because i always thought of naming any pet of mine as Tommy๐Ÿ˜†

How many turkeys do you think it takes to feed a hungry family of 40?

Whoa, depends on how much each one can eat, if they are normal adults then about 8, ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Please write us an acrostic poem about Turkey's. Here's an example of one:

C rocodiles and
R oosters
A are worth a
Z illion
Y ens in Japan

T - Tussi
U - uthe kya kar
R - rahe ho?
K - Kitni baar kahan hai? Tu
E - ek
Y - yahan aur woh
S - saala wahan

๐Ÿ˜• makes no sense๐Ÿคฃ
Just imagine I'm taking care of turkeys๐Ÿคฃ, err, ๐Ÿ˜• and they are not listening to me๐Ÿคฃ

Da   F a m i l y  a n d   d a  T u r k e y  ๐Ÿ˜Ž :

One of the most crazy things you have done at the dinner table in front of your family?

Nothing that crazy, i remember once that i forgot to wash my hand before eating, mid way when i had almost finished half my dinner i remembered i had not washed my hand ๐Ÿคฃ i was like OMG, ran to the basin washed me hands and then came back to eat, we had a great laugh, poor me i was only 8 years๐Ÿ˜ณ

Did it have anything to do with a turkey?

No๐ŸคฃNever eaten Turkey all my life๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† No Thanksgiving in India see๐Ÿ˜†

If you could name anyone in your family "Turkey," who would it be and why?

My uncle, He is huge, when i was small he had 4 chins๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ I used to wobble them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Y o u   da   T u r k e y  ๐Ÿ˜Ž:

Please write a brief paragraph on the day and the life of an everyday turkey. ๐Ÿ˜Š This can be 3-4 sentences.

Hai Lord, Tukey's life? It waits to be eaten i think?๐Ÿ˜†

When Thanksgiving approaches most of them look forward to celebrating the blessings with family and friends, putting a turkey front and center on the dinner table, they are raised cage free is what i read๐Ÿ˜†

The fact is that most of us will be carving turkeys next week that were raised on industrial farms in one ofates, and most of those 271 million turkeys are of one variety: the broad-breasted white (BBW). This bird, which has bountiful breast meat, will have been fed a steady diet of growth-enhancing antibiotics and pumped with flavor enhancers during processing  and it will not have lived on your grandfather's farm.

Phew, google saved me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

Lastly, do you like turkeys?

I like the way a cooked turkey looks, Yum๐Ÿ˜› Never tasted though๐Ÿ˜†

Shifali
DA  T u r k e y :

If you could own a turkey what would you name it and why?
I would call it 'Gabar Singh' I am just obbessed with Gabar Singh, a name for a pet.๐Ÿ˜†
How many turkeys do you think it takes to feed a hungry family of 40?
20?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Please write us an acrostic poem about Turkey's. Here's an example of one:

C rocodiles and
R oosters
A are worth a
Z illion
Y ens in Japan

T Turkey's were
U tterly
R efreshing
K kind of an
E evening meal for
Y esterday

Da   F a m i l y  a n d   d a  T u r k e y  ๐Ÿ˜Ž :

One of the most crazy things you have done at the dinner table in front of your family?

Nothing actually!

Did it have anything to do with a turkey?
No!๐Ÿ˜†

If you could name anyone in your family "Turkey," who would it be and why?
My brother, he simply reminds me of a turkey!

Y o u   da   T u r k e y  ๐Ÿ˜Ž:

Please write a brief paragraph on the day and the life of an everyday turkey. ๐Ÿ˜Š This can be 3-4 sentences.
A turkey works very hard every single day. It wakes up, anytime it likes, has it's breakfast and takes a nice bath. Then it goes to work, which is playing with other turkey's. The turkey then comes home, eats dinner, and goes to sleep.

Lastly, do you like turkeys?
I don't like turkey's.

Well friends, that wraps up our second segment! Let's wobble over (get it-wobble...as in turkey's wobble?๐Ÿคฃ) to our next, and last interview segment for this edition. *makes a sad face* BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT it's one of the most liked segments in Interview history ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
DA RAPID ROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND!
*dances*

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The segment we all looked forward to. *nods head* RAPID FIRE ROUND! *dances again* Let's see what our 2 bakris...we mean...turkeys....*coughs* had to say to the following. Mwahahahahaahh

A list of words and/or phrases are listed below. Please type in your instant reaction to each. It doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense!

Ex. Pen- Himesh! (My mom is watching Aap Ka Suroor, so he's the first person that came to mind.)
S t e f f :

Chicken - Fry๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Turkey - ๐Ÿ˜•Fed up of it๐Ÿ˜†
Family - Momma๐Ÿ˜ณ
Spider - eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk๐Ÿคข
Blue - My favorite color๐Ÿ˜ณ
Star - Shahid Kapoor๐Ÿ˜ณ
Monkey - Long tail๐Ÿ˜†
Evil - minds๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Slippers - on my leg?๐Ÿ˜†
Jay Sean - Sayeed๐Ÿ˜†
India-Forums - Mad Film Club
Life - Mysterious
Red - love๐Ÿ˜ณ
Quote - Robert Frost
Hug - J๐Ÿ˜ณ
Friend -Daph

S h i f a l i :

Chicken Jay Sean
Turkey Sameer
Family Fun
Spider Down
Blue Red
Star Moon
Monkey Babboon
Evil Devil
Slippers Ranbir Kapoor
Jay Sean Haha
India-Forums Yo
Life Hard
Red Good
Quote Stairs
Hug Snug
Friend Hand

From behalf of all the Crazies, we'd like to thank both Shifali and Steff who have generously donated their time to sit down and answer all 89327589478725897 questions. We really appreciate it! ๐Ÿค—

Before we say goodbye, there's one last segment for all of you. This one's full of masti, nonsense, and just a chillaxin' time for all of us!

Well, that was certainly something to read! ๐Ÿ˜† We hope you all were entertained. Since we are the Crazy Creatives, we can't just let you all leave without some fun and masti now can we? To start off our chai party-sharty, let's first of all, sit back, and drink some chai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now, personally, I (Mimi) am more fond of Green Chai โ˜บ๏ธ Soooooo, I'll share my super cool Green Chai recipe with all of you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1. You walk/run/drive/bus over to the local supermarket and literally run to the Chai section
2. You skim through the shelves and look for Green Tea. I'm not too big on brand names- they all taste the same to me ๐Ÿ˜† So decide which one you're going to buy.
3. You race over the sales lady/man and, while you're at it, buy a chocolate bar or a pack of gum (I would reccommend Stride ๐Ÿ˜Ž) and then buy the Green Chai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
4. When you're home, boil the water (if you bought those big tea bags) and well, you all know how to make tea, I'm assuming.๐Ÿ˜Š
5. Pour some honey and cinnamon in and VOILAAAAAAAAAAAAA- your Green Chai is ready ๐Ÿ˜

So while you're writing this down, let's watch the video of this edition! We found it while searching random songs on Youtube ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You know, 'cuz that's how SUPER DUPER coooooooooooool we are ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgpgE4PVVwM[/YOUTUBE]

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

& before ending off, here's a riddle for all of you:

What's the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?

First two people (who have not already had the chance to be interviewed yet) to get the correct answer (which you will post here) will be the next to be interviewed for our 4th CWTC Edition ๐Ÿ˜‰

THANK YOU for taking out the time to go through our third edition of the CWTC's. If you would like to subscribe to our little "show" then please press the like button for this reply, and you will be sent subsription PMs whenever a new edition is posted.PLEASE leave us some sort of feedback, for us to work on! This way we can better ourselves for our next edition; that's if you guys WANT us to have a  next edition!Don't hesitate in sharing whats brewing in your mind, and HIT the LIKE button if you "liked" our post! ๐Ÿ˜†

Love You I-Fians!

Sincerely,
The Coffee Crazies of Creative Corner

xtaurus429x mimi0295 Perfangel5655
~ Roshni,Mimi,Fatima~

CREDITS:
Banners- Perfangel5655
Interview Questions: xtaurus429x & mimi0295
Interviewer/Layout design: mimi0295

Its awesome sweediie!!๐Ÿ‘
Continuue!!
I feel lyk answering thz Questionss!!๐Ÿ˜†
Great Job SQUID!!! ๐Ÿ‘

Im really happy I let you take over this edition!!! The turnout is BRILLIANT!!

You really out did yourself girl!!!!!!

This new revamp of our CWTC is looking GREAT!!!

--To everyone:--

PLEASE leave us feedback on our new look to the edition!! We really need to know so we can see to keep doing the CWTC this way or the previous way!

Awesome edition Cookie๐Ÿ˜ƒ Loved all the answers and the turkey questions๐Ÿคฃ

Uh....the key to a great thanksgiving dinner is...having family and friends there with you? I dunno๐Ÿ˜† Either that or having food๐Ÿคฃ