The Jonas Brothers are an American pop-rock boy band. The band consists of three brothers, Kevin, Joe and Nick. The boys, along with their younger brother, Frankie, grew up in Wyckoff, New Jersey and are known for their wholesome, family-friendly image. They are Evangelical Christians and abstain from drugs, alcohol and tobacco. They also have a foundation called Change For the Children.
Paul Kevin Jonas II was born in Teaneck, New Jersey, on November 5, 1985 to Denise, a former sign language teacher and singer, and Paul Kevin Jonas, Sr., a songwriter, musician and former ordained minister at a Pentecostal Assemblies of God church.
As of July 1, 2009, he is engaged to girlfriend Danielle Deleasa, a former hairdresser from New Jersey. To announce the engagement of Kevin and Danielle, Kevin's mother and father sent out the following email to members of the band's mailing list as well as posted the same message on the band's website and fan page.
"Our hearts are filled with joy today and we are happy to share with you that our son Kevin has asked Danielle Deleasa for her hand in marriage. Her answer was yes and it is such a blessing that she will be joining our family. Kevin and Danielle have not yet set a date. Family is very dear to us and we hope we have raised Kevin to be a wonderful man and husband. Please join us in our families celebration and in congratulating Kevin and Danielle. Thank you for all of your support."
On Saturday, December 19 2009, Kevin married Danielle at Oheka Castle in Long Island.
- His nickname is K2.
- Kevin is double-jointed.
- Kevin is reportedly a Democrat and supports US president Barack Obama.
- Kevin drinks Red Bull to stay awake.
- Kevin is the first to fall asleep and the first to wake up out of his brothers.
- Kevin hates getting up super early.
- Kevin says that Joe's stupid jokes make him laugh.
- According to Demi Lovato, Kevin is extremely over-protective.
- Kevin's favourite accessory is a huge watch.
- Kevin's favourite website is YouTube.
- Kevin's favourite designer is Dior.
- Kevin was born on a Thursday.
- Kevin says that he's never invaded his brothers' privacy.
- Kevin's favourite songs from the Camp Rock soundtrack are "We Rock" and "Too Cool."
- Kevin's favourite song from their album A Little Bit Longer is "Burnin' Up."
- When Kevin goes to Starbucks, he orders a Mocha frappucino when it's hot outside, or a Chai Latte, with extra chai, no water and skim milk.
- Kevin's biggest fear is disappointing the people he cares about.
- The first concert that Kevin ever attended was an MXPX concert.
- The first thing Kevin reaches for in the refrigerator are coffee creams.
- Kevin's favourite piece of clothing is a pair of Nike shoes.
- Kevin's favourite thing about himself is his hair.
- The first book Kevin read was ABCs.
- Kevin attended Eastern Christian High School in North Haledon, New Jersey.
- The most influential person in Kevin's life is his father.
- Kevin's first job as a kid was mowing lawns in the neighbourhood.
- Kevin's favourite word is excellent.
- Kevin buys too many shoes when he goes shopping.
- One of Kevin's favourite artists is Amy Winehouse.
- Kevin's favourite N'SYNC song is Gone.
- He is a workaholic.
- Kevin is a perfectionist. When he's doing something and doesn't quite get it right, he's really hard on himself.
- Kevin says that he's always up for trying new restaurants and food. He says that he will try anything at least once. He even ate fish eyes once!
- Kevin's father said that Kevin would probably major in music or engineering if he were to go to college.
- His favourite kind of Marshmallow Peeps are the yellow Easter ones.
- His favourite home-cooked meal is his mother's three-pound cheese lasagna.
- When Kevin was asked to describe himself as a kid, he said that he was super-hyper. Then he was asked to describe himself at thirteen and he said that he was a loner. Finally, he was asked to describe himself now and he said that he's very energetic.
- Kevin says that the main thing that makes him laugh is stupid humour.
- Kevin's least favourite thing about school was waking up early.
- Kevin's favourite thing about school was the social aspect.
- Kevin's best memory about school was finding out that he loved Shakespeare.
- Kevin's favourite historical era is the Dark Ages.
- His favourite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- His favourite board game is Monopoly.
- The first movie he attended in theaters was The Jungle Book.
- The first theme park Kevin visited was Disneyland.
- The first CD he bought was MXPX.
- If there were ever a movie to be made on his life, he would want Paul Wall to play him.
- Kevin has really good skateboarding skills.
- Kevin had his Sidekick for only a day before he broke it. He dropped it in a sink at the airport.
- Kevin's shoe size is 9.
- His favourite after-shave is Old Spice.
- His favourite cereal is Cocoa Puffs.
- His favourite animal is a dog.
- Kevin knows how to juggle.
- Kevin's a big fan of the High School Musical movies. His favourite character is Sharpay, who is played by Ashley Tisdale.
- If Kevin ever had a daughter, he would name her Madison Grace.
- Kevin doesn't like fruit.
- His favourite pizza topping is plain cheese.
- His favourite colour is green.
- Kevin asked his girlfriend of two years, Danielle Deleasa, to marry him on July 1, 2009. The engagement ring was a 3-carat diamond ring that Kevin had personally designed with Jacob and Co. He proposed on a surprise visit to her house in New Jersey, showing up at six in the morning.
Joseph Adam Jonas was born in Casa Grande, Arizona on August 15, 1987.
In 2006, Joe dated AJ Michalka of pop-duo 78Violet as confirmed by Michalka on her MySpace blog.
In 2008, Joe was in a high-profile relationship with country pop singer Taylor Swift. On November 11, 2008, in an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Taylor claimed that Joe broke up with her in a 27-second phone call. In explanation, Joe wrote on his MySpace blog (in a post that has since been removed): "I called to discuss feelings with the other person, and obviously these feelings were not well received. I did not end the phone call. Someone else ended it for me. Phone calls only last as long as the person on the other end is willing to talk." Furthermore, Joe says that he has tried to call her since the breakup, in an attempt at reconciliation, but received no response. During the same interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor revealed that the heartbreak song "Forever & Always" on her album Fearless, recorded in late September/early October 2008, was inspired by Joe.
Joe began a relationship with Camilla Belle after she starred in the band's music video for the song Lovebug. After almost a year together, it was announced the couple had split.
Joe is currently dating long-time best friend, Demi Lovato.
- His nickname is Danger.
- He was born on his parents' wedding anniversary.
- Joe was once sent to the principal's office on the first day of school for playing a prank on his friends.
- Joe has a scar above his nose after getting 50-60 stitches while making a video for Youtube with his brothers. The idea of the video was that he could run through walls, when he really ran into the wall and had to be rushed to the hospital.
- Joe hates bad hair days.
- Joe was born on a Tuesday.
- Joe once swore that he would never sing.
- While filming Camp Rock, Joe and Demi were walking in the woods, and they got five inches away from a deer.
- While filming Camp Rock, Joe learned how to do the splits during his downtime.
- Joe's favorite song off the album A Little Bit Longer is "Pushing Me Away."
- Joe says that the best lesson his mom ever taught him was manners at the table.
- When Joe was younger, he and his older brother Kevin used to eat quarters. He claims to have eaten $1.25 once.
- If Joe ever went to college, his father said that he would most likely major in theater arts.
- Joe said that the best thing about school was his desk.
- Joe's favorite science subject in school was Physics.
- The first movie Joe saw at the theatre was Homeward Bound.
- When Joe was younger, he once got his head stuck in his tambourine.
- Joe's first job as a kid was shoveling snow.
- The first album Joe ever bought was a Britney Spears CD.
- Joe likes potato chips in his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- Joe sometimes wears glasses because he is nearsighted.
- If Joe were president for a day, he said that he would make cotton candy trees.
- Joe used to collect pens and G.I. Joe action figures when he was younger.
- Joe's favorite songs from the album Jonas Brothers is "Still in Love With You" and "Australia."
- He is a big fan of the High School Musical movies. His favorite character is Chad, who is played by Corbin Bleu.
- If Joe could pick anyone in the world to play him in a movie about his life, he would want Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow to play him.
- According to his brothers, Joe takes forever in the shower and takes forever to get ready. Then he asks how he looks about four times.
- When Joe was younger, he was very attached to his Barney Bank. And once his mom decided to get rid of it so she gave it to her friend to throw away, but Joe caught her and was like, "Why do you have my Barney?"
Nicholas Jerry Jonas was born in Dallas, Texas on September 16, 1992. He was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at the age of 13 and wears an OmniPod insulin pump to help him manage his diabetes.
Nick's career started when he was discovered at the age of 6 in a barber shop while his mother was getting her hair cut and was referred to a professional show business manager.At the age of 7, he began performing on Broadway. The Jonas Brothers originally started as an attempted solo singing career for Nick, but the record producer liked the sound when his brothers sang backup for him.
Nick Jonas is currently working on a side project from the Jonas Brothers called "Nick Jonas and the Administration". It is set to be released in early 2010. Kevin Jonas talked to Popstar! about Nick Jonas and The Administration:
'Nick recorded a new version of the Jonas Brothers song 'Tonight' with The Administration. It's really wonderful. Can't wait for you to hear the record. We're beyond excited about this side project!''
- His nickname is Mr. President.
- Nick doesn't like being in planes.
- Nick received a dog on his 16th birthday. He named it Elvis.
- Nick was in a Chuck E. Cheese commercial when he was younger.
- According to Nick, three words that best describe himself is driven, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic.
- Nick's favorite snack is from Taco Bell. He likes getting two chalupas and a taco.
- Nick says the secret to his style is rolling up his sleeves.
- The best lesson his mom ever taught him was to be respectful.
- Nick has admitted that he loves playing Guitar Hero, and that he's
also horrible at it.
- While touring, Nick guards his socks. At home, he keeps count of the socks in his drawer
- Nick says it would be cool to have the ability to fly
- Nick Jonas has the same birthday as Sabrina Bryan of the Cheetah Girls.
- Nick's favorite childhood book is Magic Tree House
- The first book Nick read was Silly War on Sunday
- Nick's most ridiculous New Years's resolution was to stop drinking soda, but he said that it was too impossible for him
- As a child, Nick describes himself as very creative and independent
- Nick was inspired to play guitar from watching Fall Out Boy.
- Nick can fall asleep in the most uncomfortable positions.
- Nick loves his mother's egg casserole dish for breakfast.
- According to his mom (Denise), Nick will "only eat his hamburgers in circles. He goes around the outside instead of digging right through
- His favorite superhero is Spiderman.
- Some of his hobbies includes playing baseball and golf, collecting baseball cards, reading, tennis, songwriting and music.
- If he were a crayon he says he would be the color, Royal Blue
- His favorite cereal is Cheerios.
- Nick loves Green Tea Frappuccinos.
- Nick keeps his closet surprisingly clean
- He once missed a family vacation to be in a Broadway play
- He can breakdance.
- His favorite movies are Finding Neverland and Juno.
- The subject Nick likes the least is math.
- His favorite season is spring.
- Nick's eyes are supersensitive to light.
Edited by chhilt - 26 March 2010 at 3:29am