Pavitra Rishta

About Ankita winning the award ( Article)

Zuleikha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The latest buzz in the television industry is that there's more than a casual camaraderie between Hina Khan (Akshara) of Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and producer of the show Rajan Shahi

According to our source, "The two people gel very well with each other. They spend time together a lot and that is the reason the producer gives her lots of favours!"

When contacted Hina Khan aka Akshara says "Yes, on this I would like to comment that we are more than friends. But we are not seeing each other, That's all!"

The source further informs us that the reason behind Akshara winning fresh face of the year at Indian telly awards 2009 was the producer Rajan Shahi himself,who convinced Starplus for recommending her for the award,now that sounds interesting,Wonder what Ekta and Ankita the real winner of the award think about this?

When contacted Ankita aka Archana of Pavitra Rishta thats what she had to say,''Yes I have heard the news but i would just like to say in the end its the love from my fans that matters to me,People have clearly shown their liking towards me through all the votes I got, Politics and favouritism are a part of this business''

Tejashree Bhopatkar / Sampurn MediaEdited by Zuleikha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL now we cant do much about it.... As she said its love of her fans dat matter... politics is part of any business...
Ankita is right it's the love of the viewers that matters the most....such awards come n go.
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved what ankita said...... she is truely a winner for her fans..... 👏 👏
Ubuntuu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ankita has answered correctly its great to know that she is beautiful actress with brains.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Moderator's Note:
Topic starter can PM the link of article to Pavitra Rishta Dev Team that would be really helpful until then I am closing this thread.

Topic Closed