its so stupid
why in the world would they show all the men in the house die
why cant they show sumthing good

KMH_Arjuhi IF-Dazzler
KMH_Arjuhi
KMH_Arjuhi

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I agree it is sad..

Iagree with u 2 crazyamu, thats really stupuid that they killed all the men in the family...

Neha-KSGian IF-Dazzler
Neha-KSGian
Neha-KSGian

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i quit this show
its so stupid
why in the world would they show all the men in the house die
why cant they show sumthing good
ritu85 Groupbie
ritu85
ritu85

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I still watch this serial with an intentiion that creatives might show something good.

but in this payal's character is very bad, instead of blaming rani, why should'nt she help her, she is in her senses, she can provide support to rani in managing house. she always come and blame rani and go...or else creatives only wanted to show rani's samarpar all the time....only she has the ability to handle and live in every situation...
samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged

first, don't like this show because it shows women who cannot handle the household after the males die ... this is not realistic all the time and with the women being as educated as they are, then at least one or two of them should be able to assist.

Second, I do feel like they are showing how people cope with the death of a loved one:

Rajni - denial - the first stage of acceptance and depression.  They take this a bit further with the halucinations, but you get the point.

Payal - angry at everyone and the loved one for leaving her - she feels like she has no one in her life and can't get rid of her anger. This is one of the phases of depression.

Janki - Suicidal and blaming herself - this is another phase of depression (the last and most severe).

Rani - accepting yet still supressing and using her strength to try to support her family.

So, it's fairly accurate.

But, I still don't like that without men they are unable to take care of the family. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index