Love track of Miley Jab Hum Tum - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Ermm Mayank is gonna propose...AGAIN? Has proposing become a reflex action for him? So is this a commitment proposal/ promise of marriage in the future proposal or the dreaded final marriage proposal? Ok I CHALLENGE the creative team to marry off Mayank and Nupur and portray teen marriage in the show in a non crappy manner. I don't think they have the guts to show it! 🤢 🤢 They will show half baked stuff as has always been the case. Ewwwwwwww! For now I m gonna put faith in Rati's judgement of this future track.She seems excited and she's sensible enough so I m adopting the wait and watch policy for now.

Thanks for posting the article!
And Good morning Taps....LOLz...Don't hold your breath....it will be half baked stuff only...
awwwwww.....m dying to watch dem together
Originally posted by aj_observer

And Good morning Taps....LOLz...Don't hold your breath....it will be half baked stuff only...

Morning Anu...I m down with a slight temperature and this is the first thing I read on logging in. 🤢 🤢 I think I m not going to watch the song too. Precap dekhkar ek umeed nazar aa rahi thi ab woh bhi gaya down the drain!
No Taps watch it...half the fun is in critiquing...we already know what quality is going to be....

I want to play how low can they go...
Originally posted by aj_observer

No Taps watch it...half the fun is in critiquing...we already know what quality is going to be....

I want to play how low can they go...

Ok done 😈 😈 Wont watch the song but looking forward to all ur criticisms in the paradise. Ok another coughing fit so logging off for now. Sniff Sniff. Catch ya later!
Mayank gonna propose nupz once again....yipeeeeeeeeeeee.....i'm so very impatient...cant w8 for d epi...
RP is suprising me a lot these days...