Metti Oli

India-Forums

Metti Oli
Metti Oli

Metti Oli game #9: C’s wife & life (Page 2)

rojapoo Groupbie
rojapoo
rojapoo

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 9:00am | IP Logged

want to go back to the "guessing professions " game. what was santhosh's father?? some kind of a food taster in a hotel - he has a good sense of combos with reg to food - remember how he wanted Nirmala to cook for him when santhosh was away?? my guess is that Rajam, with her prowess in poisoning  foods - the guy being a food maniac - easily poisoned his payasam and got rid of him from the serial!!! Kumar was a housemaid ( wish i could get someone with his calibre) for raji chellam - look how beautifully he combines household chores with some head showing in the garment factory!! he is his father's son - dosai master did a great job of passing on his skills!!!

Siva Senior Member
Siva
Siva

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 11:10am | IP Logged

If it is not already said....I think Manikkam's father would have been a badly performed Kalyana Tharagar....because

1. Selvam and Manikkam speak a lot about marrige; Any wedding is a big issue in their house

2. Manikkam gets over enthuciastic about marriage allainces (and mostly mistaken), I guess he got that trait from his dad.

3. Rajam gets too sensitive to any marriage talk (either she likes or dislikes it) and takes it to the pinnacle of emotion and ultimately gets ecstatic.

4. The word 'tharagar' itself makes Rajam badly sentimental...reason could be that her husband was a tharagar for wedding...by talking low of tharagars, I think she gets the happiness in return for the illtreatment she received from her husband

5. I saw lots of folded papers - jadhaga (horroscope) kattu in the kitchen attic

6. Marriages made by him failed badly, that they chased them from Trichy to madras.

rojapoo Groupbie
rojapoo
rojapoo

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Siva and Ramesh - both posts are good - guess Santhosh runs away with the money his father made out of fake stamp papers - to France - all for coming back and let us have some more fun listening to his French!!!
MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Very funny, Siva.

Now who is left? Laksmi Akka's husband?

Go to top