Meli's Taang Keecho/ Vambhu Izhukkum B-day party!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged

many more happy returns of the day melzHug

wonderful birthday thread guysClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IFMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meli's Taang Keecho/ Vambhu Izhukkum B-day party!! (Page 5)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Samiya-

OMG Aish awesome job! LOVEDD EVERYTHING!!
Awesome awesome!!! GR8 JOB! I did nothing.. so sorry I didn't help with anything guys Ouch
Wishing you a VERYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melz! Hope you get everything you want! Hug well I coudln't get make you a sig or anything but I've got a spcl msg frm sum1 v special
Sarika di aka moti aunty from Kitni says
hmm I'll tell u guys later LOLprint screen karke deti hoon it's a surprise Big smile
Luv Sammie =)

ye lo
Aish u could add this to the first page if u want Big smile

Samiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........... Thank you So much hun HugHugHug!!!!   Sarika di Zindabaad PartyHug.... Hey don't forget the great ideas you gave me along with the funny quote/  website and promising to get Sarika Di's message hun.... and most of all approving the script ROFLROFLROFL....

And I added the message to the front page hun HugHug Thank you so much ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IFdangerouzIshk.samiya.

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Edited mine on pg 1=)

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Mels *hug* Hope you had a GREAT one :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IF

-Destiny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Destiny-

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Melz
hope u had a rocking day..... I could not resist posting here even though we both are oblivious of each other's Identity.......... I  still maintain the fact tht making new Friends is a Once in a Life time opportunity... and I want to grab this opportunity..... What say dear ???? can we be  friends???
Eagerly Awaiting Your Sweet Reply ....

Loads Of Love
Lekha

Edited by -Destiny- - 28 November 2009 at 8:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zunni-

i love the the aunty and tarzuu stuffROFLROFLMelz sey zayada keechai tu Tarzuu ki hui haiROFLROFL
man poor tarzu.. i mean our Sidu... I wish he was here to see this .... we would all be on floor right now... not because of the golgappas that come our way..... but because of his hilarious remarks ROFLROFLROFL.... and any future horoscope ideas.. just like that jungle dress one ROFLROFLROFL
Yay i got my AngadddROFLROFLu forgot to add and Zunni lived happly ever after with AngadROFLROFLROFL
Hey hun... sorry.... but i purposely didn't add that casue Angad/ Iqqu is given away to your sister as per the pundits horoscope ROFL.... and from monday Angad will be back with his lady love... Kripa ROFLROFL... and the horoscope predicts Angad to be booked till June 20th.. Day Dreaming...  so start drinking more Bournvita hun so you can first fight with your sister and then Kripa (who is none other than.... Embarrassed).  LOL.... 

AahaanadangerouzIshk.

cuty2sweety

Goldie

cuty2sweety

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
A Verrry Happpy B'day Mels!!! Party Party
Indha year innum niraya fresh face vandhu -unga listla add aagarthuku en vaazhthukkal Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IFMP_Radha

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Meli Hug

God Bless you

Nithya

AahaanaMeena.IF

Post Reply New Post