Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Winter Antidotes - RPFC fic contest pg 132 (Page 9)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 30744

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Can anyone tell me why Pri appeared in this Videocon Bash after so long? Can we connect this to any future TV or film appearance?
 
 



God knows! I dont think it has anythng to do with a TV or film appearance. Maybe some remote link with the organizers (or some cricketer Wink)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 30744

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Rin, thanks fro sharing this interesting piece with us Smile

Although it seems like a demotion to the poor name DeadLOL
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 43314

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Rin, thanks fro sharing this interesting piece with us Smile

Although it seems like a demotion to the poor name DeadLOL
 
 
I doubt the name is used in more than one scene!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL
 
 
 
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Joined: 03 August 2009
Posts: 8083

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

I know Rin even though I have not watched the movie!!!!!LOL

I remember telling Riya this long back on messenger!!!!!!SmileSmile



Ah I just watched the movie correctly, Well kinda after 20 mins of the movie, I started watching it anyway still it's a okay movie but Ayesha's character annoyed me a bit, the way they kept making her go after Salman's character Ouch

Yup I found out when I went to wiki and read the story there (Kinda was wanting to find out how it ends before it self)
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 43314

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by Shaina_b

I know Rin even though I have not watched the movie!!!!!LOL

I remember telling Riya this long back on messenger!!!!!!SmileSmile



Ah I just watched the movie correctly, Well kinda after 20 mins of the movie, I started watching it anyway still it's a okay movie but Ayesha's character annoyed me a bit, the way they kept making her go after Salman's character Ouch

Yup I found out when I went to wiki and read the story there (Kinda was wanting to find out how it ends before it self)
 
 
Yeah I know its given there in Wikipedia!!!!!!
 
Well for majority of the film Salman is called Radhe!!!!!
 
Yes Ayesha was irritating in movie and really had nothing to do!!!!!
 
 
 
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 30910

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

I know many of you do not see the siggy. SO here is my current siggy

 
 
I think Rajeev has a very penetrating look here. The faint smile on the lips and querying look .
Comparable to Mona Lisa smile ?? Embarrassed
 
And this pic looks much better in black and white than in colour.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 30910

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
So Rajeev has a basement office at Andheri .
 
He likes when girls come up to him and say "I like you " on his face.
 
 
So girls , waiting for what ??
 
 


Edited by sunaina02 - 30 November 2009 at 9:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Joined: 20 November 2008
Posts: 6343

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I know many of you do not see the siggy. SO here is my current siggy

 
 
I think Rajeev has a very penetrating look here. The faint smile on the lips and querying look .
Comparable to Mona Lisa smile ?? Embarrassed
 
And this pic looks much better in black and white than in colour.
 


Nice pic, is it new....

His look goes beyond the normal stare and glare
It is much more

and does much more...
to just penetrate...

when he acts it is even  more
than in photo shoots...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
"Zindagi...teri meri ek adhuri kahani"-RPFC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Riya_16   Replies: 1204   Views: 41143

Riya_16 1204 41143 12 June 2009 at 7:38am by Shaina_b
Pyaar Ki Kashti (Valentine's Day FC) - RPFC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Shaina_b   Replies: 1196   Views: 39584

Shaina_b 1196 39584 23 February 2009 at 3:00am by Shaina_b
Undeclared declaration- RPFC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -PoisonIvy-   Replies: 1199   Views: 34866

-PoisonIvy- 1199 34866 03 February 2009 at 12:39pm by Shaina_b
Unprecedented Ending- 1 RPFC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -PoisonIvy-   Replies: 1194   Views: 37670

-PoisonIvy- 1194 37670 18 November 2008 at 10:23am by Shaina_b
Want you in my arms-RPFC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188

Author: Riya_16   Replies: 1496   Views: 37182

Riya_16 1496 37182 13 August 2008 at 1:02am by shrinath

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index