Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Bandini 26th November

The episode starts with the end of yesterday with Maulik saying how no one stopped Taru from leaving and how she has now gone from the house and then talking about who is his apne and paarya. Hiten slaps him. Maulik says if he wanted to he could respond to this slap but inside him is his mothers Sankaars, the ma who is happily taking on her punishment, for the woman you have slapped me for isn't even your  mother, but I will forget this but remember this by slapping me a wrong won't become a right. You have slapped me today because somewhere inside you, you have gained this mother's sankaars. Hiten gets mad again is about to slap him when Santo stops him. Maulik asks Santo why she stopped him, let him hit me first you came between my parents and separated them and now you have come in between me and my brother. Everyone in this house has a habit of standing there silently and watching the show but I won't tolerate this and he leaves. Santo is crying and Hiten is really mad as well.

Santo is telling Hiten to calm down and that Maulik isn't in his senses but you are older you shouldn't have done that. Hiten is like he shouldn't have done that either he shouldn't have insulted my mother, Santo gets emotional Hiten goes on to say he needs to understand your position in this house as well Santo. Hiten leaves from there.

Maulik is in his room packing his clothes. Santo goes to his room telling him Hiten didn't mean it like this, Maulik ignores her and walks out with a suitcase. Santo goes to tell Hiten. Maulik is leaving the house when DM sees him and asks him where he is going. Mauliks says to my mothers place at least there no one will see me as a stranger. DM hold him back and asks him who thinks like that. Maulik says  who sees me as their own here papa, when Taru Fai was here my mother was here everyone saw me as their own and now Hiten thinks of Santo as his mother. DM is like stop talking in riddles and come straight to the point. Maulik says I don't understand this house, how everyone has accepted Santo and forgotten Subhi Ma. DM after thinking and then says I have told you before to think about things with a cool head, and now listen everyone has a different view point but at the end of it all he is your brother. Maulik he isn't my brother, this is all an act. What brother? What Son papa? Everyone in this family is always forgetting relations, you are the one to start this papa. DM is getting annoyed. Maulik says I will speak today, you gave Subhi's right to Santo, you left your Sister alone after everything she has done for this house, it didn't take you a minute to bring outsiders into the house and to punish your own. DM is about to slap Maulik but stops. Maulik is like hit me, even Hiten did the same thing for Santo. DM calms himself down and then asks Maulik you think your brother is wrong? Maulik says yes. DM calls over Hiten. Hiten goes over. DM tells Hiten to apologise to Maulik. Hiten says why should I? DM says because you hit me, now say sorry. Hiten says Papa why should I haven't done anything wrong. DM says I don't care just apologise. Hiten says I won't apologise as Maulik is in the wrong. Maulik says I am wrong. Hiten says yes you are, you say whatever you want to without thinking to Santo. Maulik says whatever I have said is the truth to Santo. Hiten is like what truth, do you know what Santo is going through. Maulik says you can see what Santo is going through but not what I am going through. DM says shut up and asks Hiten why he hit him. Hiten says I am his older brother papa. Maulik says so what you will hit me cause I am older. Hiten says yes when you make a mistake I will 10 times but I will, I hit you cause you are my own. DM is telling Hiten to keep quiet. Hiten says no papa, I will not remain silent Papa you are the one that says don't bow your head in front of lies. DM is all mad and he slaps Hiten. Everyone is shocked. He pushes both Maulik and Hiten a side. Walks up a step and says I told you to be quiet but you see I hit you. Hiten says its alright, you hit me because I am your own and Maulik needs to understand this as well. DM shouts at him and tells him to be quiet and tells him to leave. Hiten walks away mad and tells Champakali to take Maulik's bag back. Maulik in the hall way is saying you always hit your dear ones, not strangers, Maulik is looking at a family portrait and says I wish you had slapped me once Papa, as thinking of me as your own. Maulik is crying. Santo says Maulik Bhai. Maulik is like keep quiet you must be happy that my brother slapped me today cause of you, all this happening cause of you, you have got what you want so just go from here. Santo is like I will go from here, but don't say things like that against Malik he thinks of you as his own. Maulik you are giving you husbands side of the story. Santo is like he is your father as well. Maulik is like he is no father of mine, or he would have slapped me as well like Hiten Bhai, he wouldn't have differentiated, but he stopped, he made me feel like a stranger, I am not DM's son I am robbers son. Santo says what you are thinking is wrong. Maulik says I don't want to know or understand anything. He leaves.

Santo goes to DM's room. Santo says I want to speak to you Malik. DM says I don't want to speak to you, you do know what your punishment is right. Santo says I know it is my punishment and I accept that but that doesn't mean I should stop all my other duties as well, you can listen to what I have to say it is more important than my punishment and your anger, you don't have to talk to me. Santo goes on to say you should have slapped Maulik. DM is shocked and says you will make me understand, do you know what Maulik is going through, and you want me to hit him have you lost it. Santo says why, because he isn't your son that's why? Malik you hit Hiten but not Maulik, that has gotten into his mind, I know that Maulik hates me but if he hates you or this family then it will be hard to repair the relationships, I have no gain in saying this but of the fact the relations made by Subhi Malikin's should not break, I know that I am a duffor but if I have said anything wrong than sorry. Santo leaves and DM is in thought.

The next day, Santo is doing the Pooja. Khemi comes there and says I know you won't ask for anything today, anywys forgot that and gives her undiyu.  Santo is like this. Khemi says because I haven't forgotten your birthday and wishes her a happy birthday. Khemi goes onto say Nanaji sent me cause he knows you would have forgotten. Santo says everyone is upset her about Benba, so no one should know it is my birthday. Khemi is like ok and they go in but Hiten has overheard their conversation.

There is a cake for Santo. Santo says there is so much going on in the house and all this. Bapuji says in this atmosphere a little happiness is needed. Ba says that happiness and sadness come hand in hand, sadness always over shadows happiness but we shouldn't over shadow the happiness. Ba tells Birwa to call DM. Santo is like he is mad at me. Ba says I will handle it.

Birwa goes to call DM. Birwa Papa come with me. DM says I am busy working. Birwa says its Santo's birthday come down and celebrate. DM says I am busy and tells her to leave. He has a flashback of what she said to him earlier.

Downstairs everyone is waiting for DM. Maulik comes there and to himself one after the other everyone's true face is being revealed, my mother is rotting and here Santo is enjoying a cake, no one cares about my mother. Birwa comes down and says Papa won't come but just then DM comes down. Santo is happy and so is everyone else. Maulik again to himself here comes Mr Mayahvanshi, now I will know if he celebrates the person's birthday who destroyed the house or if he will be upset about my mother leaving. DM looks at Maulik, then thinks to himself if I participate Maulik will think of himself as a stranger and if I don't I will upset everyone else's feelings.

Episode ends.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanab1ndukireiimvatsaazminamahcirchhedabhanot_nishaakshtha19swarajgirkmhaainzSwiss Mallus3chaudhmegha.prita7482crazyballsp87crazy4amrit--Princess--justaminuteSri_NidhiKatrina82md410deepa911abi71Gauri22sihupeg_pionnesoap-criticicy_devilpaljaycheezesigridRoarkanu rulzanna44Mallika113janu_2006meghapartiPachu.P-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 26th November" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Nikita Thumbs Up
A huge round of applause for Hiten in this episode Dancing

really, Hiten shouldnt stopped himself from giving that second slap and DM shouldnt have stopped himself either
i really do think Maulik likes being beaten up by everyone Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justaminutebakrinikita_88

bakri

bakri

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update gosh what is mauliks problem santu is doomed damned if she does and damned if she doesnt i think she should invest in a machine gun or just pinch kanjis gun ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justaminutenikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki!   Maulik is everyone's whipping boy.  But kudos to Hiten for standing up for Santu. DM now has a dilemma as to how to satisfy everyone.  Poor guy, he is stuck between rock and  a hard place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justaminutenikita_88

svmi

svmi

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
hi thank you for the update. i am not watching the serial these days ( can not digest so much unfairness) but reading your updates.  i just do not know  understand where the track is going. i thought it was mainly a  love story amongst everything but that has been completely destroyed. what are they trying to show.? Santu has been  cornered.  So much for 'i will fufill all your dreams' . This' dhand' does not make any sense. Punishing for not telling the truth or punishing for telling the truth.   CVs have let Maulik stay back so that they can keep DM and Santu apart.  Without Sanraj, the show is losing its charm  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
True, before Moti was trying to keep SanRaj  apart. Now her son is doing the honorsAngry

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki  for the lovely update...

Lets us pack whinning baby maulik and shipped him  to Kranti mud mansion/..

Tomorrow will be another heart break for poor santo.....We should have bucket ready for her tears to be collected...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
A bucket is not enough!  Santu is crying herself a river and now Maulik is joining her.   Both are crybabies, so Maulik should like his maami, not hate herLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top