Pavitra Rishta

Varsha was bad & very rude

Kachipata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😉 Varsha came down to the level of Savita and created a scene in the market. Where did her sanskar, education go? She started fighting with Savita for no reason at all. I did not like her for this reason. Very bad and bad education. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If varsha hadn't done it then savita wud have done it... remember she threatened varsha saying in two mins i can create a hungama here... why shud she threaten them always and they keep quiet bcoz of it. i don't say sulochana and her family are right... they really deserve to get a gud dose from savita.. but savita really needed someone to tell her that she isn't really the all powerful ones... varsha just showed her that she shudn't take advantage of others silence since it isn't difficult for others to stoop down to her level and insult her in a similar manner.
Arjuhi_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah i agree wid u

she teached a very nice lesson to savita
Edited by Arjuhi_fan - 14 years ago
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
savita deserved it...varsha made it clear that anyone can create a hungama in town..they all are silent everytime doesnt mean that they dunno to talk.. i loved that episode..and love varsha,, she is really one brainy child in archus house.. she knows that ajit is behind al the drama.. i really love her character..she knows to deal with ppl..like savita and rasika and manju..!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well not everyone believes that if someone slaps one cheek, offer the other cheek

^or something like that haha i cant remember the quote

Good job Varsha! 👏
Savita deserved it
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh puhlease!!! if it was uncalled for, then yes varsha was wrong but in this case, it was a vvery good move on her part!
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NO it was needed... Sav needed to know how it felt like to get insulted on public...
Savita will now realise everyone is not a wimp like Archu...sabse panga lena acchi baat nahi hai...
Kachipata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😕 Oh God, Zee has created such angry groups.!! Everybody has started hating others. No one talks nicely to each other. Somebody can nicely convince how to talk. Anyway, I did not like the way Varsha handled my darling Savita. 😭
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a commendable job by Varsha....