Harry Potter

Video: Wizarding World of Harry Potter commercial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Sometimes, watching CNBC has its payoffs. I happened to be watching and caught one of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park commercials we first told you about the other day.

You can watch it right here on YouTube. It's not the best quality (I recorded it on my iPhone), but there isn't anything new that needs to be seen in high resolution.

If you see any commercials, please send them in to tips at staff dot mugglenet dot com! We've heard there are multiple versions airing on TV.

Source: Mugglenet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Video: Wizarding World of Harry Potter commercial" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top