Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002webkapamivpmvatsaChomelahcirdambissan1_injaskitakshtha19BsankDevjyoteehabsfanAMSTzeestar1silksmitasdavissoapwatchertherimsimbelvin92librarypasssapnamgdhan0022butunainzenigma6nookwayvicaevsp87divya221ahutaA HUGE FANsrmirjiSherenp@rasuzeeMOHINI26j&b84bvs7691hazel16Gauri22*Maleena*AbhiAnimushkan_2003poo_supidevashree_hch0c0latesDhara_sicy_deviltoothbrush13SexyLomiraareanna44Roarkneela226l0vey.Mandy.*Resham*mittsMonu-SunNaaGur.N.coolnivedithasanwnikitagmc.AngelMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Vid/Pix Update 26th November" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thank u dear....

I hope Manju and mother get what they both deserves pretty soon.

MOHINI26

MOHINI26

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for updates

miraare

IF-Rockerz

miraare

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
thnx for the amazing update Aarti .. it was a good epi today too

now that Varsha's here, no problem .. they can do whatever they want but i know it'll only bring ArMan more closer .. and besides evn Satish will yell n his mom when he'll come to know abt it ..
Manju&co this time ur plan will fail for sure !

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the update...it was lovely as always..

More than nostalgic or romantic, the episode left me frustrated with Archana, she loves Manav but won't accept  it, she believes somewhere in his goodness but does not try to sort things out, she knows that he is in pain but doesn't try to help him, she doesn't want this relationship to break, but will still cling to her silly decisions despite all of Varsha's argument being in Manav's favour... and then she remembers all the promises and pooja she had done in the past asking god to bless this relationship... but still walks away from it so easily cos of her ego...

God helps those who help themselves Archu... just praying to god for the relationship won't help.. you need to work on it, like Manav did. I guess now even Ganpati Bappa must be feeling frustrated at this fool of a girl.

Sorry but the flashback scene completely messed up my good mood. Otherwise it ws a gud episode... my poor poor Manav..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hch0c0lates

lastmin

lastmin

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Are yaar - communication is a key to any succesful realtionship!!! Wish Archu & Manav would just sit down and talk for once!!!!
Loved your update!!! thanx!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lover

rekhab25

Goldie

rekhab25

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
ufff.,,.,., yeh manju bhi na.,. kabaab mein haddi haiAngry n poor ArMan,., they are against the divorce but the situations made by Manju and manav's aai are just lke berlin wall., so hard to break apart but not impossible,. i hope by the next date of the court., everything will settle down between ArMan and satish and vershu will be together too..,Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top