Priya's pix from her play Da Dating Truth - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

OMG! Is nats going to love this?? Vikas Manaktala aka Huda of LRL is part of this play too!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I was dead wen I saw his name in the cast too......omg he is one of my very first crushes n I always hoped to see him n priya together in some show n finally they r doing a play....yay....that dude looks sooo hot 😍...i wish hes paired opp priya in the play 😳
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just woke up abhi abhiiiiiiiiiii...and the first thing i saw was priya's picsssssssssss...OMGGGGGGG! Did she post them on FB ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii??

But omggggggggggggggggggggggg!! She is looking soo gorgyyyyyyyyyy😳😳 The attitude is soo evident in 1st pic...birdie dance wala pic☺️😍 OMG! Is it ironic that aaj hi whistle tune aayega in Remix????😍

Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh droolinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!

Ashi is it possible for u to upload the promo else where...its giving me malware warning which is why i m not proceeding1

But ogmggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...ashiiiiiiiiiiiii whenever you gooooooo to see the play...YOU BETTER RECORD IT until unless they plan to record the whole play and upload it☺️😍

OH godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!😍😍😍

Got the pix n the vid from the official site of the play πŸ˜ƒ...am so happy they have made a site for it.....this ways all us fans would always be updated abt the play...also right now the pix posted seem to be from the rehearsals.....but once they perform shows...they probably would update the gallery too....cant wait to see more pix of hers 😳😳
Originally posted by ashi_mania

I was dead wen I saw his name in the cast too......omg he is one of my very first crushes n I always hoped to see him n priya together in some show n finally they r doing a play....yay....that dude looks sooo hot 😍...i wish hes paired opp priya in the play 😳

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WAT R U SAYING WAT FREAKING THING R U SYAING i didn't see his name shittttttttttttttt...this is like a divine interfearanceeeeeeeeeeeeeee....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...she is going to be shocked out of her skinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...running to tell her and kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...omggggggggggg.."TOUCH WOOD"πŸ˜‰......omggggggggggggggggggg....i just can't belive dissssssss...dey both r gonna freak outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..i toh ca fele their freaknes salready...specially natsssssss...vikas and priya together dis has to be THE ...😍😍😍..."TOUCH WOOD"πŸ˜†
YIKESSS !!! she looks G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S !!! WOW ... she is jus soo amazing man ... I soo wish I cud hav gone to watch her play live ... then I cud hav gone met her too ... 😳😳

and here I am studying biochemistry amongst german dudes ...

anyways ashi ... thanks a lot for the pics ... they are awesome, seems like the play looks VERY promising ... if not, priya surely does in it !!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ god bless her ... may she go a LONG LONG way !!!

and echoing smriti here .. *TOUCHWOOD* 😳

@ bold : not EXACTLY the first one πŸ˜‰ but he definitely was MY CRUSH too 😍😍😍 I was crazyyy abt huda-naina when LRL aired ... 😳😳😳 sigh but then they messed them up too and u are right ... he does look HOT 😍😍😍

yikes ... I hope someone is able to upload this play online then I can watch it ... 😳😳😳
wow she is looking so cute in the pics..
thanks for posting this ashita...
koi mujhe bata sakhta he k yeh show khahan aane wala he????..............
Originally posted by honeygirl

koi mujhe bata sakhta he k yeh show khahan aane wala he????..............
this is not a tv show ..its written clearly its a PLAY/DRAMA dude wich is played live in an audi/theatre...its live acting not recorded stuff
ohhhhhhhhhhh different...........????

he is paired with shraddha nigam wht i have read