26/11--WHO CARES!!

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends..

I am highly dissapointed as why no post being made GA on 26/11 Is this a joke? before we used to have such posts made on the morning itself !But this time..nobody bothered enough to pay their tribute to the BIGGEST TRADEGY India faced Last year! Where hundred and thousands of people lost their Lives!

May i ask Why?? Are we soo caught up with our moderating duties or what ever that we dont feel like paying homage to the country where we were born and whose name we are carrying with this forum? This is an insult to everyone to humanity!! To all Indians...all across the globe..😭😭

I am making this post because once upon a time may be even today  it is/was my second home..people come and go but one should not change, one should not change the BASIC NATURE..its not about anyone its about the spirit and sorry to say we are lacking it alot these days!

My humble request :Please do not make this thread a battle ground it was my frustration and  DISSAPOINTMENT which is speaking here..If we cant be serious about our country...our martyrs our heroes then we can never respect anyone in our life! ITS A SHAME!

I SALUTE ALL THE MARTYRS OF 26/11 MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PEACE!

Edited by Nishtha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I had made this post yesterday only at 12 am . But noone GAed it !!!πŸ˜”

.:: 26/11 - A tribute to the Heroes ::.

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
Thanks alot..Ishan i posted my comments there :)
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks !! 😊

We cannot forget this day ever !!!
-Sneha thumbnail
Thanks Ishaan, I will post mine too soon over there!

RIP to all of them!
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
Yup, I too am wondering who really cares

We have the same folks running the show
The same politicians talk about paying back in the same coin to each other(not to the terrorist)
Our PM gives the same photocopied statements about Pakistan and how they will not tolerate it
The junta who were so upset with the politicians literally took a day off on election day and the rest elected the same folks that got us into this mess
That day the bodies of these folks were lying there without anyone giving a damn, today their family have to pay the price
The media that was broadcasting all this as if it was some Van Damned movie, are making fun about folks lighting candles in memory
Nishtha thumbnail
^^very well said... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i guess untill its personal loss we dont give damn! we can lit candles for a day then forget about it for rest of the year..we blaim everyone except ourselves..we dont want to change we just want to raise a issue then wait for someone to take it to the end😊

We've become so indifferent! Have we ever realised that what if one day these perpitrators attacks our neighborhood GOD FORBIDE! Would we be same indifferent individual then as well.?..we need instropection all of us!

But ya we can use public plateform to raise the issue , to pay our tribute nd gratitude! but i guess we are more interested to know about star ratings nd rakings nd rest of the things !
Edited by Nishtha - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for this post Nishtha.

I can never forget this day, or any other day like 9/11 where soooo many people lost their lives and families were torn apart. It's a tragedy no one but those who suffered it can truly understand, but the least we can do is show respect to those people and their families by acknowledging this day and grieving their loss. Those who lost family members this day last year can never forget 26th Nov till their dying day.

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I already posted in the global announcement thread: A big salute to all the martyrs. You are the real heroes and no body else is a one except you.  You always fought for the truth and you gave your life for the love of the country. One day I would like to do the same.

As for terrorists: they are stupid cowards and even God wont accept them. Only cowards attack defenseless innocents. Only cowards commit suicides because they think that they are worthless and are unable to find any other solution. If terrorists think that they are not cowards then why don't they fight our heroes directly? Just because then our heroes will show the worthless reality of the terrorists.
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Only GM's /Admin can GA announcements and priya informed us that she was going to be inactive for holidays :)

& It's been up all morning today.

So if no one GA's the thing *right away* when the topic is made, no one cares?
EVERYONE cares, & i dont think making GA's should tell us who cares and who doesnt...and it would have been up sooner or later anyways cause all of us think this is a big issue and people should be aware about it
Edited by Jess. - 14 years ago