Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

MY NAME IS KHAN: Silence creates huge hype!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Abid, Bollywood Trade News Network

Thursday Nov 26 10:25 AM

Some movies remain in the news unintentionally (or deliberately) from announcement to the day of their actual release. 'Secret' inside scoops are leaked to the media/scribes, trade experts invited to the shooting, cast members seen on live shows and the main protagonists appear at public events in their (supposedly secret!) get ups to keep the film in the headlines, by hook or crook!

However, certain makers prefer to concentrate on their work and focus on the most important aspect of filmmaking, the script and its implementation. One such project is the Karan Johar directed, MY NAME IS KHAN, which marks the return of the hundred percent successful SRK-Kajol jodi.

Despite the enormity of the project, nothing much has been heard about the film except that King Khan plays a character inflicted by the Asperger's disease, whose love interest-cum-better-half is essayed by Kajol.

While a major portion of the shooting took place in the US, there was an extended shooting schedule at Mumbai's Film City that ended on the 1st of October 2009, thus completing the film. Even though members of the fourth estate are normally invited for such concluding portions, Karan preferred not to follow the norm and the only snatches one heard (unofficially) was that there were a few disaster and rescue scenes, canned around a water filled ditch in Film City.

That brings us back to our headlines! After the red and predominantly blue official poster (with the US flag colours in the background) of MY NAME IS KHAN, the next official information from the makers is that the trailer of MNIK will be carried in the prints of James 'TITANIC' Cameroon's AVATAR, on December 18th. And that has the fans and most cine lovers thirsting to know more about one of the most anticipated film of 2010.

Well, the message to our patrons is to keep tuned to their favourite portal to get authentic exclusives about next year's Valentine weekend release, MY NAME IS KHAN, featuring one of Bollywood's all time favourite legendary couple, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol.

source: http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/72399/MY-NAME-IS-KHAN-Silence-creates-huge-hype.html

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY NAME IS KHAN: Silence creates huge hype!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top