Salman upset as he missed his dad's birthday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Salman upset as he missed his dad's birthday for the first time

Salman Khan, Sohail Khan At the moment Salman is not happy with life at all. For the first time Salman Khan wasn't able to attend his father's birthday on November 24 (2009).

This year, Salim Saab turned 74, and the Khan parivar had planned to make it a grand celebration, what with Wanted being a huge moneyspinner for Salman. Dad's birthday and son's success would've made for a grand bash at the Khan's residence.

Unfortunately, Salman and Arbaaz are in Wai on the outskirts of Mumbai shooting for their home production Dabangg. And there was absolutely no way Salman could be allowed to return to Mumbai even for a few hours.

That left Salim Saab on his birthday with only son Sohail to keep him company.

Says Sohail, "I guess I got lucky. I got Dad all for myself on his birthday. Much as Salman and Arbaaz would've liked to be with Dad, there was no way they could leave the shooting in Wai and return on Tuesday for Dad's birthday without disrupting the schedule. We were just three days into the shoot and it couldn't be stopped."

While Salman seethed in Wai, Sohail drove back to Mumbai on Monday to bring in their father's birthday and to convey Salman and Arbaaz's best wishes to their father.

Says Sohail sentimentally, "The whole family makes it a point to be together by hook or crook for our parent's birthday. Anyway, Dad believes work comes first. But Salman and Arbaaz are very unhappy about the situation."

The family is getting ready for the release of Veer on January 26 (2010). "That's a big project for us," says Sohail. "We've worked really hard on it. After Dabangg, we want to start Partner 2. Everyone keeps telling us sequels ka zamana hai. Look how well the sequels to Golmaal have done! But until we're sure that the script will take us beyond the first Partner, we can't go ahead."

The entire Partner team is working on the sequel's storyline. "All of us, Salman, Govinda, David Dhawan and I, have been told to work on an idea. We'll go ahead with Partner 2 the minute one of us cracks the screenplay. Right now Partner is hot, and Salman Bhai is hotter," says Sohail proudly.

Link http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2009/11/25/13519/index.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman upset as he missed his dad's birthday" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 1:37am | IP Logged
The writer of this article didn't know the correct age of Salim Sahaab, he (the writer)Angry had written 64, but the correct age is 74 years, I have corrected the mistake in the article.

Salimji was born on November 24, 1935 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.

I am kind of upset Ouch, coz both Salman and Arbaaz had missed the birthday of their father for the first time.

Edited by Lubnavaishali - 26 November 2009 at 1:38am

honeys0325

honeys0325

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
~~~

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
awwwww so sweet..
and omg salim khan ji is the same age as my nanni