Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Naseeruddin Shah likes Vikrant Massey
Buzz up!

Life is going great guns for Vikrant Massey who plays Shyam in Balika Vadhu. Recently, Naseeruddin Shah complimented him on his performance in the serial.

A friend of Vikrant tells Indya, "Vikrant and his buddies were chilling at Prithvi Caf in Juhu, suburban Mumbai and Naseeruddin Shah was also there. Naseeruddin Shah told him that his wife Ratna watches Balika Vadhu regularly and that he too watched it sometimes. He said that he liked his work in the serial; that he was doing a good job. He also asked Vikrant if he had done theatre in the past to which Vikrant replied in the negative. Naseeruddin Shah advised him to do theatre and Vikrant said that he would be delighted to act in a play."

More so, insiders say that the upcoming tele-film, Un Hazaaron ke Naam, based on 26/11, will move people to tears. Vikrant Massey plays a waiter named Richard who works in The Oberoi. His performance has won him rave reviews. In fact, Seema Biswas, who plays his mother on-screen, told him she liked working with him and Vikrant was absolutely flattered. The film has been sent to festivals and has been approved to be screened at the Venice Film Festival next year.

When contacted, the shy and soft-spoken Vikrant Massey reluctantly confirmed the news. He told us, "It was an honour being complimented by stalwarts like Naseer Sir and Seemaji. I am here to be an actor; not a star and I love the work that I am doing and all the projects that are coming my way."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Naseeruddin-Shah-likes-Vikrant-Massey&xfile=2009/November/News_20091125_120

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Gaga_Apediatoms82~samy~aish_punk-aditi-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naseeruddin Shah likes Vikrant Massey - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shinningstar

Goldie

shinningstar

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
yep he was fantastic in the movie...moved me to tears!!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article....it's a great honor that he got complimented by such seasoned actors....he truly deserves the praise...

Does anyone have a link to this movie on YT?? I'd love to watch it.

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
he was super duper fantastic in the movie. words are not there to describe him. loved him in unn hazaro ke naam

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged

thnx 4 d article

thats really sweet :)..Vik deserves it and i hope he gets more sucsessful...

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article............yup vik deserves it........n the telefilm wld be screened in Venice Film Festival ......... good chance for vik's talent to get more attention........n also to get some good movie offers Big smile

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
he was the best in the telefilm Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top