Gehna's baby alive = Sugna's baby not alive???????

ashasvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
as we all saw in da precap ! where vassant says to massa that her pota/poti is alive that clears that gehna did gave birth to da child ! n we all noe that there will b just 1 baby born in this serial it would rather b sugna or gehna!! πŸ˜•
if gehna's child borns😊 that mean sugna's wont gib birth to a child!?😭
damn t his feels awful !! i wanted sugna also to give birth to a child!

BUT ANY PREDICTION WAT LL HAPPEN??
Edited by ashasvi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja_jeevagan thumbnail
Maybe tausa 'll finally succeed....well just hope dat it doesn't create rift between shayam n sugana in case she looses her baby....
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
much to my shock and disbelief gehna delivers a baby boy. i still wonder if she really did or basant replaced the dead baby with another baby. but i dont understand why everyone thinks suguna's baby will die. from serial's track record and inconvenient illegit baby is always born healthy and grows up healthy.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

much to my shock and disbelief gehna delivers a baby boy. i still wonder if she really did or basant replaced the dead baby with another baby. but i dont understand why everyone thinks suguna's baby will die. from serial's track record and inconvenient illegit baby is always born healthy and grows up healthy.

welcome to my cynical heaven..lol
TheRager thumbnail
u dont know annu how cynical i am abt tv shows. πŸ˜†
anyways if a baby had to die i was sure it would be gehna's. as in serials a much looked forward to legit baby usually dies in its mummy's womb. suguna's i am sure will be perfectly alrite!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i know..gehna being a teenager simply HAD to have complications bt inspite of being younger and having a madman wanting to kill the baby,mother and baby wil be completely robustly healthy..at times the creatives make me want to beat their heads together..
Don't worry, Shyam & Suguna will be happy if they loose a baby. Pratap's memories will be lost so that Shyam & Suguna can begin a new relationship.
roshaaan thumbnail
Sughna's Baby will Die Now ...... Coz Gehna's Alive Na .... too bad
TheRager thumbnail
we are having a similar discussion here Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

ya i know..gehna being a teenager simply HAD to have complications bt inspite of being younger and having a madman wanting to kill the baby,mother and baby wil be completely robustly healthy..at times the creatives make me want to beat their heads together..

yeah and it will surely be a boy who will make the madman's blood boil all his life. in serials if ever a legit kid is born safely the child is usually kidnapped and brought up by the vamp and turned against his/her mother. gosh ekta has trained me so well!