Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishvag

Its good fun to be with people like Rakhi once in a way, but to live with such a person is gonna be real torture. She is too good & most talented, but cranky. I wish elesh says good bye to her. He is tooo sweet a person for her. But Rakhi will be the luckest person if the couple remains together.

Rakhi talking about Indian culture is funny and hypocritical. I don't think she follows it herself. Even if it was for  a TV show, indian culture does not accept man and woman living together  before marriage.

Rakhi keeps saying that she will take good care of her parents (even in laws). As per her, one should accept them the way they are. What care is she taking for her real parents . Her mother was not even invited for her swayamvar. Net, she is big Nautunki. To get the attention she can stoop down to any level - be it degrading her friend, fiance, or her mother.

well said...i know ppl like Rakhi who r soo funny n fun to be with but u cant never live it...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did anyone notice? (Page 3)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetaa10

Goldie

swetaa10

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
yes I have  noticed that too,she is so stupid !!!!

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
bless elesh

*snowflake*

*snowflake*

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
elesh was doing the same though...agreeing with rakhi and calling mouni disrespectful

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *snowflake*

She seems to have insecurity issues.... she does put others down to build herself up

i think you really bring out a good point here! i agree...she is insecure, that's why she puts down others.

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by *snowflake*

She seems to have insecurity issues.... she does put others down to build herself up

i think you really bring out a good point here! i agree...she is insecure, that's why she puts down others.

yeah i agree too...they r ppl like that...n she puts her love/close ones down...

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
yeah, i guess that might be it...

-Adhoore-

IF-Rockerz

-Adhoore-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
i want to see the video of that partt...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top