Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i don't think the mom felt good seeing them kiss on the lips! she was more like "this is awkward!" ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did anyone notice? (Page 2)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

i don't think the mom felt good seeing them kiss on the lips! she was more like "this is awkward!" ROFL

haha im sure lol

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
haha omg i thought the same thing! it was kinda of funny though, shes really jealous of mouni.

vishvag

vishvag

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Its good fun to be with people like Rakhi once in a way, but to live with such a person is gonna be real torture. She is too good & most talented, but cranky. I wish elesh says good bye to her. He is tooo sweet a person for her. But Rakhi will be the luckest person if the couple remains together.

Rakhi talking about Indian culture is funny and hypocritical. I don't think she follows it herself. Even if it was for  a TV show, indian culture does not accept man and woman living together  before marriage.

Rakhi keeps saying that she will take good care of her parents (even in laws). As per her, one should accept them the way they are. What care is she taking for her real parents . Her mother was not even invited for her swayamvar. Net, she is big Nautunki. To get the attention she can stoop down to any level - be it degrading her friend, fiance, or her mother.

-Saru-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saru-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
She says ki she loves indian culture then what was she doing with elesh in front of her mother!!! Shocked

cutelily

cutelily

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishvag

Its good fun to be with people like Rakhi once in a way, but to live with such a person is gonna be real torture. She is too good & most talented, but cranky. I wish elesh says good bye to her. He is tooo sweet a person for her. But Rakhi will be the luckest person if the couple remains together.

Rakhi talking about Indian culture is funny and hypocritical. I don't think she follows it herself. Even if it was for  a TV show, indian culture does not accept man and woman living together  before marriage.

Rakhi keeps saying that she will take good care of her parents (even in laws). As per her, one should accept them the way they are. What care is she taking for her real parents . Her mother was not even invited for her swayamvar. Net, she is big Nautunki. To get the attention she can stoop down to any level - be it degrading her friend, fiance, or her mother.

completely agree with u.... biggest nautanki i hav ever seen... n she keep saying meri beti hogi tu sanskaron wali n bla bla bla... plzzzz indian culture mein aaj bhi getting physical before marriage is not acceptable n tht too in front of our elders .....n rght living relationship is not a part of indian culture woh kya apni beti ko yeah sikhayegi ki for a reality show  hav living relationship... she is ntn but a big nautanki ... who just wanna portray tht i m so honest i m so nice... but plzzz we know how good she is ....as woh khud ki baat ko hi contradict karti hai... pehle tu woh siddhivinayak bhi jati thi aur ab kya hua... i m not christain but still i go to church ....i go to temple also ... aapke religion se nahi hota ahi its abt respecting ur religion as well as others n jitna woh batati hai ki mein aisi hoon n mein waisi hoon .. if she was actually nice she would hav sat for the pooja with elders... as even if u r christain there is no harm in attending the pooja... as elders bhi tu aaye the n rakhi ne unhe bible ke baare mein bataya.. unhone tu nahi kaha sorry we are hindus so wont hear bible... plzzz rakhi give us a break n stop ur nautanki... n indian culture ka bhashan .... as sabse pehle u need to learn our indian culture...Angry.... she is so irritating...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d_s_g_

cutelily

cutelily

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 6:12am | IP Logged
just cant stand her...........Angry

*snowflake*

*snowflake*

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
She seems to have insecurity issues.... she does put others down to build herself up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top