Update November 25th: Bonding

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
  • Juhi is back from the hospital, and she is still very weak and sick.
  • Luv dada-ji does his yoga and laughter class.
  • Shilpa makes breakfast for dada-ji, and Rakhi is preparing for the brunch at her house.
  • Sachin is worried about Juhi's health, and Luv dada-ji is praying. Sachin does not go to work,
  • Rakhi and mummy talk and have fun.
  • Everyone comes to Rakhi's house for the brunch, and  Rakhi teaches everyone about Jesus and prays. Then everyone eats and enjoys the food.
  • All the men go to work and come back too.
  • Sachin is talking to Luv dada-ji and asks about his love story. 😳 It was a very cute and simple story, and he gets shy while telling it.
  • Everyone goes to the beach, but Sachin is at home making Maggi for Juhi. 😳 He tells her that dada-ji has gone with Gurmeet and Debina.
  • Debina asks nani-ji and dada-ji if they had arranged marriages. Gurmeet asks for advice for talking to Debina's parents. 😳
  • Rakhi comments and says that its really bad that Mauni is sitting with the umbrella while her mummy is getting soaked. But Rakhi, you're mummy is soaking too while you're hogging your umbrellla too! 🤣She says that she would give her mother in law her umbrella, and it's disrespectful. 😲
  • Everyone goes home after a day of fun.
  • Elesh asks mummy's permission to kiss Rakhi in front of her, and she says yes. Wait, I thought they're not together, so why the kiss? 😕
  • Rakhi promises to get mummy new dentures. 😃
  • Gurmeet goes to see Luv dada-ji, and he prays with him too.
  • Debina is sending food for Juhi, Sachin, and dada-ji. 😳 Juhi comes down and sees all this. Juhi says that they were really truly being good neighbors. 😃

End of Episode!

Precap

Some of the kids come back to visit, and the elderly leave. 😭
Thanks for the update Varsh.. skipped today.. i didnt miss anything it seems.
i didn't even watch it very carefully today! 😆
Kids came...!! Which ones...???
in tomorrow's epi Jai, Lucky, Jagutri, and Lucky come!
oh yeah, fatey comes too...i wrote lucky twice! 😲 i must be really excited to see him again! 🤣
im excited for Jia to come...but i really want Pakhi to come, and one of the teens, Aditya!
i'm glad none of the teens are back...they were really annoying!

i wish they brought back shauraya!
I think hunar is back not jagriti.