Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

creatives were coward what abt the male characters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
When they reached the site of fire, why male characters were watching helplessly? I can understand woman part being helpless. They had atleast 300 guests(so 300 buckets of water would have calm down fire to some extent)  They could have atleast tried to put the fire off. Shameless creatives on top of that shameless character who didn't even refuse to do this particular scene. No one dare to go help these two girls who were stuck. I don't think Man from my mother land india are that coward however chotibahu only prooves that men are coward in India (which is wrong message to society).. Dev doesn't deserve Radhika either as she will be tortured for not able to give his family heir.. It's best for creative to stop the show by showing that Radhika is dead,evil won, and dev accepts vishakha as his wife without being married to her and without finding out the truth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣you know we're all frustrated lol but I will not until I died amma and nobody else at the moment😉
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with u.why the men were not doing anything and just seeing the drama that was taking place?why that birju and arjun were not letting dev to go inside the fire strucked house?i think the creatives r just wanted radhika to get burnt in that fire so that this wedding will take time to finish weeks by weeks and wat about dev he shows that he loves radhika madly and also promised that if maut also comes then also he will die first  then wat happened to him ?can't he just break the tightness holding of birju and arjun and goes their and save radhika?these creatives r useless and just want the lead character of the show getting punishment and punishment for no reason and in fact radhika's kanha also have not saved radhika!and lastly this amma should die or i will go and give poison to this shamless amma😡i am just fed up and tired of this show and i will surely stop watching this show!
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Because  creatives told them to do that... they are paid for that.