Celebrity Fan Clubs


Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

JUHI & SACHIN Paradise....

NazNgs IF-Dazzler

Joined: 03 March 2008
Posts: 4886

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged


Tere Bina Na Saans Loon
Tere Bina Na Main Jiyoon
Tere Bina Na Ek Pal Bhi Rehesakoon...


Main Hi Toh Tere Dil Mein Hoon
Main Hi Toh Saanson Mein Basoon
Tere Dil Ki Dhadkanon Mein Main Hi Hoon...


JuhiSachin -E- Mohabbat




Edited by NazNgs - 30 November 2009 at 1:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:


NazNgs IF-Dazzler

Joined: 03 March 2008
Posts: 4886

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:


soundsofcedar IF-Addictz

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 December 2008
Posts: 60425

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Congratsss Guys!

OMG Di what a mindblowing HP

Seriously it is too CUTEBig smile

Loved it! Great Job! Clap Clap

Luv Alwayz Sahar

Edited by Sahar18 - 26 November 2009 at 11:39am
maheen55 IF-Rockerz

Joined: 26 November 2007
Posts: 8243

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
surakshita IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 16 September 2007
Posts: 16278

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Under Construction "RESERVED"

Edited by surakshita - 26 November 2009 at 5:00am
tsaian IF-Rockerz

Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 7325

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
congrate on new fc
norzar IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46467

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged

congrats for new jusach fan club

tsaian IF-Rockerz

Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 7325

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
today preview
Return of the Special Children

    The couples are thrilled at the return of the special children which brightens up the atmosphere at home – for the first time, there are three generations under one-roof in PPAW – the couples along with the elderly (whose advice and guidance they seek) and the kids (who require their love and care) Gurmeet once again entertains Lucky with stories of Hanumanji Gaurav is thrilled at Fateh's return and immediately starts playing with him – Vijayalakshmiji is stunned at the transformation in Gaurav on seeing Fateh – how he became a child and even forgot about food  Rakhi-Elesh once again do everything possible to entertain Jay
  • As Juhi is unwell, no kids have been sent to Juhi-Sachin's house
Gurmeet speaks to Debina's parents 
    After receiving the blessings of the elders, Gurmeet decides to speak to Debina's parents Debina's mother gives her permission and go ahead for the alliance Debina's father tells Gurmeet that he is 75% agreed and that the remaining 25% permission will be given when Gurmmet comes and meets them personally in Kolkata Gurmeet is extremely happy as he feels that Debina's father will definitely say yes when he meets them
  • Kaushalyaji gets very emotional as she is very happy that she could help Debina-Gurmeet in this manner
The elderly leave
    The next morning, it is time for the elderly to leave – they all pack their things and spend the last moments in the house with the couples and with the special children Jay once again is attached to Rakhi as he was before, and refuses to be pacified by Janak Raniji or Elesh Debina learns how to make moong dal paranthas from Kaushalyaji and they even send some over to their neighbours Vijayalakshmiji has a long discussion with Gaurav-Mouni about how they should take the next step and tie the knot soon – Mouni gets very emotional after she leaves
  • Kaushalyaji gives Gurmeet and Debina shagun before leaving and promises to come for their wedding – Gurmeet gets extremely emotional as Kaushalyaji leaves as Debina herself tries very hard not to break down

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Jay & Panchi Paradise*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Aamna Am   Replies: 1172   Views: 44263

Aamna Am 1172 44263 16 June 2011 at 10:38am by Aamna Am
^[]^APU GHAR-APURVA's Fans Paradise^[]^

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: rekha02   Replies: 471   Views: 29768

rekha02 471 29768 07 March 2011 at 1:54am by Yvaine
RaKa (Jatin/Shubhangi)Paradise

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: sweet_shagun   Replies: 1179   Views: 51662

sweet_shagun 1179 51662 28 February 2009 at 7:22am by nightangel
~HiteN GaUrI's PaRadISe~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Wazupp   Replies: 1201   Views: 68425

Wazupp 1201 68425 23 September 2008 at 6:36am by gHT_BEST

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index